38: Annual Party.

Shayaan's POV:-

"Salman I'm looking fine. Right?" I asked as I showed him my outfit over the skype.

"Fine is not a word for you. You look hot and stunning as always!" He showed me a thumbs up.

"Really?" I grinned.

"Hell Yeah dude! All the girls are gonna faint" He also showed a huge grin.

I don't care for all the girls. I care for Just one special girl who is making my heart go crazy.

"You were never that nervous Shayaan. Anything special?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yup! Thats because I want to impress someone" I smiled on which he gasped.

"Are you even serious?" He asked with shocked expressions.

"100 percent serious!" I winked and he laughed.

"Finally! You found someone" He sighed in relief.

But that someone is taking too long to accept my love.

"Yeah" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Bro why do you look tensed?" I asked noticing his face which seemed grim to me.

"Nothing man just some complications are bugging me. Don't worry I will sort them out" He smiled a smile which was not reaching his eyes. I didn't want to drag the topic so I nodded. After talking for few more minutes we hung up.

Glancing at my reflection in the mirror I took a sigh. I was wearing a simple black, full sleeved shirt along with black skinny jeans and black boots.

Taking my cell phone and placing it in my pocket I headed outside and drove towards the venue hall where our Annual Party was held.

Reaching there I got out of the car and stood just a little away from the entrance, my eyes searching that one angelic face.

"Ohhh my God Shayaan you look perfect!" Samanta mouthed as soon as she saw me.

"I know right? You don't look less stunning yourself" I winked on which she giggeled.

"Going with?" I inquired.

"Steven!" She replied going all dreamy.

"Ahem! Someone is falling" I smacked her arm.

"What about you?" She asked with raised eyebrow making my cheeks heat up.

"I'm going with my bookworm!" I replied.

"You mean Haniya?" She gasped.

"Ofcourse, who else?" I smiled.

"I ship Shaniya! Since the begining!" She laughed and my mouth went wide.

"How did you know that somehow one day I will fall for her?" I asked as curiosity built up inside me.

"That was just my guess because whenever she was around you, you would be different in a strange way like her presence effects you, like she was the one who can give you those tingling feelings" she smiled genuinely.

"Told her yet?" She asked amusingly.

"Yeah! Hope she will give her answer soon. My heart is going crazy now" I sighed.

The fear of rejection is just too much.

"Don't you even worry. How can anyone not accept a hottie like you?" She elbowed me on which I laughed pushing her slightly.

and just then Steven arrived looking like a gentleman wearing a blue tux.

"Here comes my prince!" She laughed and went away. Haniya was still not here yet.