17: Shayaan:- The Surprise Giver.

Salman's POV:-

"Ahhhhh!!! Life is being a great mess these days!!" I stretched my arms feeling extra tired even after hours of sleep.

Getting up from my bed the first thing I saw left me in shock.

"Shayaan??"

How can he be here??.

I squeezed my eyes and opened them widely confirming that I am not dreaming.

"Goshhh he is really here" I got up and walked towards the couch where Shayaan was sleeping in his usal manner. One leg falling down and his mouth open.

He can never change!!

A sudden smile appeared on my face. I missed his idiotic face soo much.

"Yoooo dude wake up" I shook him lightly and he slowly opened his eyes coming face to face with my smiling face.

"Salmaaaaaan!!" he screamed on the top of his lungs and threw himself hugging the life out of me.

I fell down on the carpet and he was still not letting me go!!

Idiot!!!

"Woah!! Bro Calm down I am not running away anywhere" I stated in a funny tone and he got up glaring me.

We both went into fits of laughter rolling on the floor.

"Whats going on.?? Salman are you............" The door flung open and Mom halted in her tracks.

"Bromance is going on Mom" Shayaan winked and ran towards Mom.

"Shayaan!! You are here??" Mom was still in shock and I mentally chuckled on her expressions.

Mom hugged Shayaan with utmost love and kissed his forehead!.

"How are you world's most beautiful mom?" He asked cheerfully with a cheeky smile plasterred on his face.

"Cheesy much!!" Mom replied eyeing him. "I'm good sweetheart" she carassed his cheek lovingly and I stood there enjoying our little family moments after a long time.

"By the way Shayaan how did you come inside and why you didn't tell me that you are comming. Huh!! Don't talk to me" I crossed my arms on my torso and acted as if I am angry.

How can I be angry with him!!

"I wanted to give you all a big surprise thats why" he smacked my head and I made a face.

"Ohh God! You both still fight like kids" Mom shook his head smiling to herself.

"And it was late night when I reached here so I thought you all must be sleeping so I climbed the pipe near the window of your.... nah!! Actually my room to come inside!!" He winked at me and I shook my head.

"Ok you both freshen up and come down to have breakfast" Mom smiled and left the room.

"I will go first!!" Shayaan ran hurriedly towards the washroom but I held his leg.

"No!! I am your elder brother I'll go first" I stated while laughing.

After fighting for sometime over the washroom he finally let me go first because I had to go to the office.

I got ready and went to the office. Today was somehow better than usual days because of my idiot brother.

.

Shayaan's POV:-

"Yummm!! Finally eating something made by you Mom" I said looking in her direction.