30: Back to Paris ❤

Shayaan's POV:-

"Shayaan?" Someone took my name but I was not interested in answering.

"Shayaaaan!!" Again the same stern voice said.

This voice is familiar!

"Argh!! Let me sleep!" I moved my head to the other side but my eyes were still shut as if someone has applied glue on them.

Where was I sleeping by the way?

"Who the hell gave you permission to sleep in the classroom Mister Shayaan?" With that my eyes flung open and I sat up straight feeling embarassed.

"Sir Jacob! Actually... I..... I..." I stuttered as Sir Jacob continued to throw daggers at me with his eyes.

"Shut up and Leave!!!" He pointed towards the door in anger.

"But Sir...." I started but he cut me off.

"Leave right now! You can never be serious!" Sir jacob shook his head disapprovingly.

As he looked to the other side I mimicked his words in a funny way in a hushed tone "Leave right now! You can never be serious!"

With that Haniya who was sitting on the nearby seat with James and Selena burst into fits of laughter.

"Huh? Is there any comedy show going on Miss Haniya?" Sir Jacob asked her on which she quickly covered her mouth.

I again mimicked his words making weird faces and this time James laughed like a crazy head holding his tummy.

"What the hell is going on?" Sir Jacob shouted as he took a tour of the whole class with his eyes.

"Life is too short to be serious all the time Sir! If you can't laugh on yourself then call me, I'll laugh on you!" I said innocently.

"Huh what nonsense?" Sir jacob frowned.

Thank God he didn't understand that. Otherwise he must have thrown me somewhere deep in the sea and then all the sharks would have eaten me and.... Arghh! What the eff Shayaan?

There was pin drop silence. Everyone was looking like a child who was affraid of a scary monster.

He looks like a monster when he is angry anyway! But he is hot though!

I started laughing on my own thoughts and Sir Jacob's head turned in my direction and my voice got lost somewhere in the space.

"And you! If you come to the university for entertainment or just taking naps so better stay at home next time!" He pointed his index finger at me and by nodding my head I left the classroom.

Leaving the class I started walking towards the campus ground. I sat on the soft grass. The sun was shining brightly and its colours were mixed perfectly in the sky making it beautiful.

I just sat there doing nothing but just replaying all the worst and best moments I spent in the last two weeks.

How Haniya and I had a fight.
How We both went to Pakistan.
How the accident almost took away my breaths too.
How we found out that our siblings were getting married to eachother.
How I said sorry.
How things got perfect once again.
How she asked for a dance.

Life is seriously a mystery! We seriously don't know what kind of adventures are written in our fate and how we are gonna deal with them.

I was dozed off by my thoughts when I felt a tuck on my shoulder.

As I turned around I came face to face to the nerdiest girl of our class yet a cute one. Haniya!

"Hey!" She said and sat with me.