34: Unknown Feelings.

Shayaan's POV:-

I don't know what got into me when that bluddy Steven hugged Haniya. What does he think of himself? How can he just touch her.

My blood was boiling with rage and that also for some odd reasons which I couldn't figure out.

Shaking my thoughts away I walked towards the hall. I didn't want our team to lose because of me.

"Hey Shayaan where were you?" Samantha asked as soon as I entered.

"Nowhere!" I replied rudely without even thinking and her smile dropped.

"Sorry! Samantha I didn't mean to be rude. I'm just.... I myself don't know!" I turned towards her as I spoke.

"Its ok. I can feel that something is wrong. You don't look well" She agreed and we walked closer to our team.

To boil my already boiling blood, Haniya was sitting with Steven as he was staring at her now and then. My hand turned into fist but I couldn't do anything.

What the heck?

"Shayaan! Come here let me tell you few important questions for the quiz" Haniya looked up at me and moved her hand forward in my direction gesturing me to sit with her. A cute smile was lingering on her face.

Strange how I never noticed that her smile is the cutest. Ok! Stop it Shayaan.

I placed my hand in hers. As I did it calmed my anger instantly. I sat with her as she guided me about the quiz. She so wanted to win.

After 10 minutes Sir Jacob ordered the both teams to come on the stage.We all took our respective positions and the quiz began.

"I will ask 5 questions! Each question carries 3 points. Both the teams have the right to press the buzzer. The first one to press it would be given the chance to answer. Get it?" Sir Jacob said on the mic and the audiance fell quite, eager to see which team will win.

"Yes Sir!" We shouted in unision and Sir Jacob nodded.

"The ozone layer restricts?" Sir Jacob spoke.

Within a split second Haniya pressed the buzzer making me look at her in proud.

"Ultraviolet rays!" She answered and everyone clapped. Just then two points were added to our team.

Our points were 23 by now.

"The country known as morning calm is?" Sir Jacob asked the second question.

"Korea!" This time the oponent team pressed the buzzer and I saw Haniya and Steven murmering "shit!"

Their points were 22 by now. We were still in lead but the competetion was getting on my nerves after every question.

Sir jacob asked another question and this time again James answered from the oponents and they got the chance to add three more points.

25 vs 23

I just stood there feeling as if I was a complete dumb who don't know anything. I just wanted to disappear from the stage but definietly it was not possible.

"Who said *words are our most inexhaustable source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying* and in which movie?" Sir Jacob asked the second last question.

I looked at Haniya asking her did she know the answer but she shook her head as a no. She looked at Steven who also shook his head.

Thank God the oponents didn't also know the answer.