46: Back To Life.

(A/N)  :- It makes me happy and also enocurage me to write further when you guys comment so please do as you read :)

Happy Reading ♡

.....

Salman's POV:-

"Salman its gonna be fine? Right?" She asked for the 10th time as we drove.

"Just because you are sick you are having mood swings. One moment you are excited and the next moment you are scared" I chuckled on her nervouseness.

"Your statement helped me alot hubby!" She showed a sarcastic grin and crossed her arms on her torso acting grumpy again. I laughed and held her hand.

"Calm down wifey" I assured and she finally smiled, letting out a huff of breath.

We reached the hospital and waited for our turn. After almost 15 minutes a blonde, skinny as hell nurse came out of the cabin. As she walked I was literally counting her steps thinking now she will fall down because she had only bones in her body.

Sometimes I think, do they survive on air or what?

"Mr. And Mrs. Salman Ahmed?" She called out and we got up and smiled in her direction. She returned a way extra cheesy smile and I looked away awkwardly.

Stop being corny woman. I'm married!!

"So how are you beautiful couple?" The doctor asked sweetly.

"We are doing perfectly fine Doctor Kate" Rameen shook her hand with her.

"Ready?" She smiled and I nodded in response.

She took Rameen inside a white curtain and I waited impatiently as I tapped my foot on the marble tiles.

After few moments silent sobs crushed through my eardrums and I frowned.

"Rameen you ok? Is everything fine doctor?" I asked worriedly as I walked towards them.

"Everything is perfect Mister Salman" she replied and came out of the curtain along with Rameen.

"Congratulations!" Doctor Kate patted my shoulder while a grin was glued on her lips. I was dumbstruk for a while and as soon as my mind absorbed what she said, my heart skipped a beat.

I looked at Rameen and my eyes caught her slightly teary ones and I forgot to blink.

"Yes! Salman you are gonna be a father. We are gonna be parents of a little one" she wrapped her arms around my waist and shed tears of joy.

"You made me the happiest man today. Thank you Rameen" I hugged her with double force as now my eyes sparkled with happiness.

"I'm so happy Salman" she giggled.

"Me too wifey" I replied and we pulled back. I wiped the small tear from the corner of my eye and looked at the doctor.

"There is a long way to go and you have to take really good care of her. Everything is going perfect. Your baby is developing perfectly. Its only been a month though" she looked at me and then at Rameen. She had the most brightest smile on her face, a smile speaking thousand words.

"For sure doctor! Thank You!" I shook my hand with her and then Rameen did the same. With that we headed outside and walked towards the car. All this while she was clutching my hand tightly and every now and then she would look down and smile to herself. It was evident that we both were equally overjoyed.

"I wish Mom and Dad could witness our new chapter of life" her expressions went gloomy in a matter of seconds.

"Rameen they are looking at us and they are happy. Trust me" I said and she nodded giving me a soft smile.