42: An Amazing Surprise.

Liane's POV :-

I stepped out of the car and stared at the large house situated outside the city. Thousands of thougths were running in my mind.

I walked with heavy steps . With each step my heart would hurt a little more, my blood would boil a little more. My nerves were no where to calm down. The moment I waited for, since so many years with the fire of revenge in my eyes was now here.

I stood at the back of the house and peeked through the window. His face came infront if my eyes and I fisted the side of my shirt trying hard to control my anger.

You snatched away my parents when I was just a small child who couldn't even care for her own self. I saw them dying. There was not a single reason left for me to be happy. Because of you I became something I never wanted to become. Because of you I suffered. All because of you!

I was about to enter by breaking the window when the sight infront of me made me halt in my tracks.

"Daddy how is this drawing? Look! This is you, this is Mom and this is me" A cute little girl came from nowhere and stopped infront of him. She pointed her delicate finger as she explained her drawing.

"Aww my angel I loved it. This is the best!" He leaned down and pecked her forehead. By looking at them my eyes stung badly as tears traced down my cheeks and dropped on the pavement.

"Lets hang it on the wall!" He took her up in his arms and hung her drawing on the wall.

"Yaaay! I love you Daddy!" She chirped and kissed his cheek.

"I love you more princess!" He smiled and put her down as she ran away.

My hands were shivering and my feet became jelly as If only a minute more of looking at them would take my breath away. I could see my reflection in that girl. I could see my beautiful past in her eyes.

My Lia is an awesome painter! I'm proud of you my love!

"Dad!" A low whisper left my mouth as the pistol fell from my hand. Dad's words came in my mind like the most beautiful wind.

No!! I can't do this. I don't want to be hated just like I hated him. I don't want to snatch away the happiness of the little girl.

"I forgive you Mister Louis! For the sake of your daughter. I don't want another soul to go throught the hell I went through. I hope one day you will stop taking away people's happiness" I yelled so that he could hear and after taking the pistol in my hand I rushed to the car. I turned around and saw him staring at me with wide eyes. He was trying to recognize me but couldn't.

Ignoring everything and leaving the worst memories at my back I sat in the car and ignited the engine as the car moved with full speed. With the dying sun in the sky I promised myself to start the new day in the best possible way.

"I'm moving forward. I'm starting my new life with new hopes, I won't look back now" I said to no one but thinking Mom and Dad must be looking at me from up there.

I threw the pistol in the ocean nearby as I headed towards the Paris Dauphine University.

....
.......

Haniya's POV:

I woke up as the sun rays from the window fell upon my eyes. I got up and sat straight. After rubbing my eyes I looked at my side and found Selena asleep and just then I realized that I was in my dorms.

Ahh! I am so used to of Shayaan's presence around me.

On the other bed there was Liane who was wide awake as her eyes were glued to the ceiling. She took the best decision and I was extremely happy for her. She decided to take admission next year in the Arts department.