16: Decisions...

1 Month Later....

( A month has been passed with utmost difficulty for Shayaan because Charlie Jacob is the most strict teacher in the whole university and everyone is having grudges and problems with him.
Where as Haniya is completely busy in working hard for achieving her goal.
She has not met Shayaan in this whole month. On the other hand James and Selena are happy with each other and now their relationship has become very strong.)

●●●●●●

Shayaan's POV:-

"Arghhh!!! I am fed up of all this shit. I can't take it anymore. What the hell he think he is? The more I try to study the more he is imposing burden on us. I am not used to of that much studies. I need a break!!!" I mumbled getting frustrated of all the assignments given by him.

Closing my books and putting them in my bag I let out a huff of breath. I stretched my arms and decided to take a long relaxing bath to remove the stress.

Taking the towel I headed to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower I started singing.

All the time.....
I thought about you...

I saw your eyes and they were so blue.....

I could read there just one name....
My name.....
My name.....
Oooooooooo
My name.....

I was lost in my own world when my phone which was placed on the shelf buzzed bringing me out of my fantasy world.

I walked towards it and picked it up without looking at the caller id still humming the song.

"Hello" James spoke.

"Hi dude" I replied.

"Have you done the assignment yet??" He asked in a husky voice.

"Yeah I did It. I wana show him that I can do anything but I swear this Charlie Jacob is annoying as hell" I said in one go and let out a sigh at the end.

"Ok let me complete my bath dude and you go do romance with your Juliet" I teased him and he laughed.

"Yeah Yeah!! Going" he replied and hung up.

Putting the phone on the shelf I again walked towards the shower area.

I was about to apply shampoo when my cell again buzzed.

What the hell...

Now I can't even take bath in peace!!!

God give me patience.

Salman calling....

Reading his name on the screen I smiled unknowingly.

"Hi bro!!" I spoke cheerfully.

"Hello Shayaan. How are you?" his voice seemed tired as if he has been working for so long.

"I am good Salman. What happened? You seem tired" I asked in concern and heard him sigh deep.

"Actually there is a great load of work in the office and as you know Dad's health is also not well these days so I have to look after everything" he spoke in the same tone.

I wish I could be as responsible as him.

"Ahhhh!!! I can feel you bro please take some rest" I replied.

"I will Shayaan. So what are you doing?" He asked and I realized that I was taking shower.

"Nothing much I was studying and right now I'm in the washroom trying to take shower" I replied and chuckled at the end.