12: Happy Days :)

Haniya's POV:-

"Rameeeeeen!!" I almost yelled as soon as her face appeared on my laptop's screen.

"Haniya honestly we are missing you soooo much here, you just can't imagine" she spoke and grimness was evident on her face.

"Even I miss Mom, Dad and you alot!!" I was at the verge of crying. I just wanted to hug her tightly.

"Haniya my angel" Dad's face appeared on the screen and I just couldn't hold my tears in and I let them flow this time.

"Dad! How are you?" I spoke lowly.

"I am perfect dear. I feel so proud seeing you getting success" he said with his eyes showing love for me.

"Where Is Mom Rameen??" I asked as I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Actually she has gone for shopping" Rameen laughed.

"Allright!! Give her a hug from my side Dad" I joked and Dad's face turned crimson.

"Aaahhummm" dad cleared his throat and left the room smiling broadly.

"Shut up girl. Its Dad you are talking with not your brother-in-law" Rameen glared at me and I burst out laughing.

"I think I should talk to Dad to find a brother-in-law for me" I winked and her face lit up.

I guess there is something fishy fishy!!

"Tell me Rameen?" I narrowed my eyes and she frowned.

"What??" She asked confused.

"What do you mean by what!! You just can't hide anything from me you know! Your eyes are telling something but I want to hear it" I said dramatically acting all serious and she smiled broadly .

"Actually I met a guy there in Paris. His name is Salman and we also met here in Pakistan as well. I love him Haniya. I don't know how, when and where it happened but I just do" she spoke honestly.

I could feel she was deeply in love with that Salman guy and I was happy for her.

"Ohh my gosh Rameen I am so happy for you!!" I chirped in happiness.

"Ok Haniya I have to go take care babes Love you" She said glancing at her wrist watch.

We bid our goodbyes and hung up. I put the laptop on the table and started packing my stuff for the camp.

.

Salman's POV:-

"I swear bro here the girls are damn hot!!" Shayaan kept saying placing a hand on his heart.

Although we were talking on skype yet I felt as if he was here with me.

"Whatever man! Can you please talk about something else except girls?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well no matter how much I refuse but I love you so much Salman and I am missing you way too much" he looked down.

"Miss you too idiot" I winked.

"Well bro you are getting more handsome day by day. I wonder how your employes are surviving??" He said looking pleased of my looks.

"Ahhh... actually I am in love Shayaan" I spoke while a smile crept its way to my lips.

"What the....!! Are you serious??" His jaw dropped and I shook my head.

"Ofcourse!!" I rolled my eyes.

"How is she? What's her name? Where she lives? How you met? Did you tell her about your feelings? Don't tell me you didn't" Shayaan spoke in one breath excitedly and I laughed.

"Calm down I am not running away Shayaan I will tell you everything" I said and he nodded.

I told him each and every detail and he was looking happy on hearing that I am falling for someone.

"Shayaan!!" Someone called him and he turned around.

"Bro I am so excited to meet her!!. I have to go now bye" he spoke in a hurry.

"Ok bye take care" I smiled and turned off the laptop.

****

~●Two Days Later ●~

****

Selena's POV:-

"Finally we are going for the camping trip. I am so excited" I said excitedly.

"Yeah babe you have to be happy now ok. I miss my old happy Selena" she replied looking in my direction and I just melted on hearing her words.

She care for me way too much and I love her more than anything.

"Your commands.....my duty ma'am" I gave her a salute acting all filmy and she giggled.

We collected our bags and all the useful stuff and headed towards the bus.

Entering the bus we found the envoirnment extremely jolly and enjoyable inside.

Loud music was playing and everyone was syncing the lyrics and were moving there heads and hands enjoying themselves.

Finding two empty seats we sat on them and the bus started moving towards its destination.

.

Shayaan's POV:-

"Where is my cell phone?" I looked here and there.

"Ahhh here it is" finding it on the bed I placed it inside my pocket.

"Am I forgetting something??" I glanced through the room.

Yeah I'm that lazy butt. Give me the work 1 month before but still I will do it on the last night..!!

My cell rang and I attended the call in no time.

"Get the hell out man!! Shayaan the bus is about to move" James yelled through the cell phone.

"Coming dude coming!!" I replied in annoyance and taking my stuff I headed outside and almost ran towards the place where the bus was standing.

I reached there but the bus was nowhere to be seen. All I could see was James standing alone on the empty road.

"Well done Shayaan. We missed the bus!!" He gave me a thumbs up and I kept quite.

"Not to worry when Shayaan is here! Don't foget I have my sexy car too" I boasted and James let out a huff of breath.

I dialled the number of the guard of my apartment.

"Hello bring the car!!" I ordered.

After 5 minutes he came and we sat in and drove towards the camping area with the help of GPS.

On reaching there it was almost evening and the sun was setting down. No doubt It was breathtakingly amazing.

We took our stuff out of the car.

"Take my car to the apartment safely Allright? If I will find a single scratch on my car I will kill you" I eyed the guard and he nodded shaking his head.

I gave him the keys and we started walking.

We found alot of people settling the tents while others were busy in preparing the food and some were sitting near the fire and singing songs.

We also placed our bags where all the others were placed and joined the crowd sitting near the fire.

......

Author's Note:-

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) ;)
Vote, Comment and Support ♡

*Shayaan's Sexy Car On Top Of The Chapter* ♡_♡