9: Mystery Continues....

Selena's POV:-

I was sitting on my bed while Haniya was gone to library.

It was the third time I was trying to tell Haniya what I witnessed last night but she was ignoring it all the time so now when she asked I decided not to tell her.

My mind was stuck on that girl. She was sitting on her bed completely silent, so lost in her thoughts, it felt as if she is hurt. There is something in her life which is disturbing her.

"I should talk to her" I thought and kicked my fear away and walked towards her bed.

"Hi" I mouthed hesitantly.

"Hi" she replied still not looking in my direction.

"Ummm... whats your name. Its been so long you are our room mate but we didn't talk!!" I said and she narrowed her eyes.

"I am Liane. You?" After a moment of awkward silence she replied.

"Selena" I passed a cheeky smile but she didn't smile back and my smile suddenly disappeared from my face and fear once again crept its way inside me.

"Where are you from Liane" I continued.

"Sweden" she replied lowely.

"Liane I don't know but I feel like you are always so sad and so silent. You even have anger issues. Honestly speaking sometimes you freak us out by your behaviour. Is there anything you want to share?" I said and she kept silent.

"Trust me open it up you will feel better!!" I put a hand on her shoulder and she closed her eyes gulping down.

She was about to say something when the door opened and Haniya came inside holding few books in her hand and sat on her bed.

"Hello" Haniya greeted while reading the book in her hand.

"Hi Haniya" I replied.

"Actually I.... I.. Don't wa.. want to talk about it" Liane said almost in a whisper diverting my attention from Haniya.

Her voice was low and a tear appeared at the corner of her eye which she wiped away quickly.

"Ok but whenever you feel like sharing something I am here" I smiled and she nodded her head.

It was the first time I saw her like this. She was always that arrogant and egoistic kind of but today she acted different. I guess something worst had definitely happened in her past.

"How judgemental we humans are!!" I thought and went towards Haniya's bed.

"I should tell Haniya. She is my best friend I shouldn't conceal these things from her" I shook my head.

.

Liane's POV:-

"Is humanity still left in this world??" I asked myself.

"The way she understood me and came to ask what is bothering me was something I was craving to get since 5 years." an unexpected tear rolled down my cheek

"No there is no humanity" somebody spoke inside me and that incident flashed across my mind leaving me speechless and hurt once again. I wiped the tear away and left the room taking quick steps.

"I will kill them" I banged the door hardly by my fist.

.

Haniya's POV:-

I completed reading my book and stretched myself on the bed while Selena was also sitting at one corner of my bed. She looked disturbed. The girl left the room taking quick steps.