28: Hidden Promises ♡

1 week Later...

Haniya's POV:-

"Mom where the hell is my dress??" I shouted getting frustrated.

"Its in your closet Haniya! Check properly" she scowled and I made an annoyed face.

"Ok Mom I'm going to the wedding hall to check the arrangements" I told her and by grabbing my clutch I was about to go outside when Mom's voice stopped me.

"Come soon Haniya! You have to stay with Rameen and help her to get ready. Its her big day" Mom said popping her head out of the kitchen's door while smiling at me.

"Yeah! don't worry" I smiled back and stepped outside.

The driver opened the door of the car for me and I sat in. Soon the engine roared to life and we drove towards the hall.

We reached in 15 minutes. As soon as I entered the hall I took a keen glance on the decorations, food and stuff.

"Ohhh God I told you we need red flowers not yellow! What I am gonna do with you all" I huffed out a breath, glaring daggers at the man who was placing a layer of flowers on the stage.

"Sorry Ma'am I will change them!" He replied with his head hung low.

I'm acting kinda weird today but its my sister's wedding and I want everything to be perfect!

"Ok be quick. You have only 3 hours to complete the decorations!" I told the man and he nodded.

Leaving the hall I headed towards the salon where Rameen was taken for her grooming.

"Hey Beautiful bride!" I winked at her in the mirror as I entered the salon.

"Hey!!" She replied shortly looking away.

Huh!! What was that?

"Rameen!! Look at me" I placed my finger under her chin and pulled her face up.

"Don't cry idiot!! Its the most happiest day of your life" I smacked her arm.

"Ouchh!! Easy girl!" She pouted.

"I'm just a little nervous Haniya" She stated letting out a sigh.

I stepped away as the makeup artist came to do her makeup.

"I understand that you are dying to become his wife" I elbowed her while chuckling.

"Shut up!!" She giggled.

"By the way hold on to your feelings because he will be looking damn hot today!" I acted all dramatic placing a hand on my heart.

"Well!! You are supposed to be at my side. No? And here you are praising your brother in law instead. Huh!!" Rameen rolled her eyes.

"You have Shayaan tho" I winked and she smiled.

"Its done" the makeup artist announced and Rameen stood up from the chair.

Her golden and white bridal dress flowed so elegantley. Her hands all covered with henna and head covered with a beautiful veil. Her eyes holding an emotion of hope and Love.

"Ohhh my Gosh!! You look extremely stunning" I hugged her tightly and she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tight.

"Lets go?" She pulled back and asked.

"Ahhh!! Someone just can't wait to see him" I smirked.

"You are hopeless Haniya! Stop teasing!" She shook her head disapprovingly on which I laughed.