6: Two Different Situations ♡

Haniya's POV:-

I got the keys of my dorm from a woman who was sitting in a small room near the main gate of Girls Hostel. My room was on the third floor.

As I was about to enter into the elevator I heard someone's voice.

"Haniya! What a pleasent surprise we are gonna stay in the same hostel!!"

As I expected it was Selena and I was happy that my only friend in the whole university was going to live in the same hostel.

I smiled at her and said "lets go, tell me your room number Selena"

"783!!" She told me and I surprisingly said "Mine too" showing her my room keys.

"Yuhoo!!" Selena shouted in joy.

I was feeling really happy when suddenly I felt someone's presence at my back. I turned around and found a girl who was staring at us with her red eyes.

She had short hair and was wearing a sleeveless shirt and short pants. She had a tattoo on her neck which seemed like a snake.

After two or three seconds Selena also turned and we looked at that girl who was staring at us in a strange way.

We ignored her and stepped inside the elevator. She also did the same.
As I saw her stepping inside, my eyes came out of their sockets and I gasped.

"Is she a part of a gangster gang??" I whispered in Selena's ear with my eyes wide and she laughed at my expressions.

"Chill Babe It's in trend nowadays!!" She put her hand on my shoulder while winking and I nodded my head in agreement.

We reached there and stepped outside the elevator. As that girl stepped outside I sighed in relief.

My eyes roamed for room number 783.

It was really a huge kind of building. It had a basement and 3 floors and a terris. At first I became confused where to go. Overall It was a beautiful building.

After walking for two minutes we found our room and stepped inside. As I was about to close the door someone stopped me by pushing it.

"What the hell girl? What do you want? You are following us since we entered the hostel" I was totaly pissed off.

"Its MY room as well" she popped her head inside showing us her keys in a rude way, giving emphasis on the word my.

"What??" Selena and I mouthed in unison with wide eyes.

"What are you staring at huh!! I am not an alien. Let me pass!!" She almost yelled on my face and I hurriedly took a side giving her way to enter.

She entered inside and fell on the bed placed in one corner of the room while Selena and I sat on the other bed and started talking about random stuff.

*Next Day*.....

Shayaan's POV:-

Today I woke up early almost at 7 in the morning. I was totally fresh and relaxed because yesterday I spent the whole day resting in my apartment.

I was happy that dad atleast gave me an apartment and my own car so that I can enjoy a little.

"Ahh I have to go to the University!!" I sighed in frustration and got up to get ready.

I wore my favourite shirt with black skinny jeans. I decided to wear my leather jacket as well to keep myself warm because the weather seemed to be cold today.

I grabbed the keys of my car and headed outside.

"Good Morning Sir!!" The guard of my apartment greeted me.