Something catches my eye, it's Luke, watching me whilst leaning against my door frame.

"Luke! How long have you been standing there?" I ask, sitting up and brushing the stray hair out of my false eyelashes. No shame.

"Long enough to know you can shake your booty to any song." He laughs, standing upright.

I gasp and go over to my phone to turn off the next song. Whilst I'm standing there, I notice a presence behind me which could only be him.

He wraps his arms around my waist and places his perfectly shaped nose onto my neck, inhaling deeply.

"Mm. That perfume smells lovely." He whispers, his hot breath spreading over the area and making me shiver slightly.

"Th-thank you." I say, barely able to talk. I've known Luke for a while but he can still make me speechless.

He squeezes me tightly and then lets go, grabbing my hand and spinning me round like a ballroom dancer. When we stop, he looks at me.

"I love what you've done with your makeup. That dark lipstick, it makes your lips look so..., so kissable." He speaks, his voice lowering slightly at the end.

I gulp at his words, noticing him coming closer to me. He takes my lips in his by surprise and I gasp, taking me a second to kiss him back.

He deepens the kiss and places a hand on my neck, stroking my hair. We stand there for a minutes, shamelessly making out. I can say, Ava didn't cross my kind once.

"Hello? Is anyone home?" Shouts Ava from downstairs, making us pull apart instantly and making my heart drop almost out of my ass.

"Wow." I say under my breath out of sheer shock.

"Uh, yeah! I'm upstairs!" Luke shouts, rubbing his lips on the back of his hand in attempt to get my lipstick off of his mouth.

I purse my lips at his actions and walk over to my makeup desk to clear it all up. I have to admit, I make quite a mess when I do my makeup.

"Okay. I'm going out to get some food, wanna come?" She shouts once again.

"Sure! I'll be down in a sec." He says, pressing a chaste kiss on my cheek before scrambling off to meet his girlfriend.

"Boys." I sigh with an eye roll. I'm not going to get all hung up on him, I haven't got time for that. College starts tomorrow and I need to be focused on that if I want to become an author.

I take out my books and start studying in attempt to get a head-start.

I've been sitting on my bed for twenty minutes, staring down and textbooks, folders and notebooks. I rub my temples to try and get my brain working but I just can't focus.

This goes on for another half an hour and I decide I can't take it. I jump up and grab my bag that's hanging off my desk chair and go downstairs.

I realise that I've barely eaten all day so I decide to go out and get some food. Wagamama's sounds good to me.

Grabbing my keys from the hallway, I lock the door behind me and get into my beautiful car.

Somebody Told Me by The Killers starts blasting through my speakers and I smile, starting to sing along with it.

Halfway through the song it stops playing and I'm confused as to why for a split second then I realise I'm getting a call.

I press a button and the persons voice echoes through my 4x4.

"How is my darling Mia doing today?" Harry asks, all cheerful and happy.

"I'm doing rather well Harry, thank you very much. Yourself? I reply, turning right after a traffic light, driving along the sea front.

"I'm fanstasic. Listen, I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat or something? We could get smoothies if you're not hungry." He asks.

"In fact Harry, I'm starving. Meet me at Wagamama's in 15?"

"Brilliant. See you then, babe." And with that, the phone clicks off.

+

"No way! I have to meet this Louis guy. He sounds brilliant!" I say, taking a but of my chicken katsu curry.

"He is, I'll introduce him one day. If you're planning on having another party anytime soon, I'll bring him along." He says, slurping up his noodles noisily.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Speaking of parties, did you have fun?" I ask expectantly.

"Was amazing, love. I, uh, noticed that Olivia was there?" He says, looking down at his food.

"Yeah, She told me about you guys." I say, drinking my iced tea.

"That's awkward. Oh well. Yes, we used to date but we broke up because of an incident. Hard to explain, really." He speaks, running a hand through his chestnut locks.

"Okay, that's fine

"Okay, that's fine. So, what were you saying about Louis again?

+

I've always thought I was the biggest fan of sad/romantic films ever but after having a movie marathon with Luke, I realise that it's not the case.

He's cried approximately 14 different times and that was just at the first 2 movies. One of them wasn't even sad. We were watching If I Stay and I must admit, I shed a tear. Luke on the other hand was bawling. Red eyes, runny nose, tissues surrounding him, his blanket and his 3rd bowl of popcorn.

Which, may I add whenever I went to take some, he snatched the bowl away from me, glaring and protecting it as if I was a kidnapper trying to take away his child. I've never met anyone more protective than Luke.

"Hands off! If you want some,say the magic word." He says, with a stern look.

I roll my eyes. "Please?" I say, doing puppy eyes.

"No. The magic word was branch but since you said please, I'll make you some." Getting up off the sofa, he goes to make me some microwavable popcorn.

"Mia! How do I turn it on again?"