twenty six

im not absolutely sure about what goes on during these types of things but correct me if im wrong i guess i haven't had any experience with this at all

welp enjoy

✾✾✾

"Hello again Ms. Clifford.

I hope you don't mind I brought an assistant with me today."

"Oh, that's fine."

"So Michael it's been awhile since your last visit, how's the meds?"

"They work just fine, but I got this really bad fever a few days ago and I gave it to my boyfriend accident."

"Well as long as.."

"It's Luke sir."

"As long as Luke is better now."

"Dr. Hood, the front desk needs you for a moment."

Dr. Hood groaned and walked out of the room, the only one left was the assistant.

"I'm Dr. Irwin."

"Karen."

They shook hands and smiled.

Dr. Hood returned and put his gloves on.

"Okay now let's get started."

Most of the time, the doctor was poking around at Michael, not really poking just..examining.

He touched his sides, to see which one hurt more.

They measured the boy and he's lost a lot of weight since the last check up.

"Have you been eating 3 times a day?"

"No, I skip sometimes..it's just I don't have an appetite for it."

Dr. Irwin jotted this down on his clipboard.

They even had Michael pee in a cup to check it, and Luke volunteered to help him out.

Michael told Luke not to look until he was done, and when he was there was a bit of blood.

Next they took his blood pressure and it was a little bit higher than a normal one.

"Luckily you were able to fit in the surgery this week, Michael's body wouldn't be able to keep going like this.."

Luke had a worried expression on his face.

Michael heard what the doctor said and he just fainted onto the bed, Luke quickly got up and let him lay down on him.

"Oh my."

"It's been a long day, yeah?

If that's all, we should go."

"Before you go, I need a word with you Luke.."

"Um, okay."

Luke first carried a sleeping Michael into the car, then went back inside.

"Luke I hope you know that this cancer has gotten very bad."

"Yeah.."

"There is a small percent chance of him making it..

I think it's too late.."

"No, I don't believe this..

Michael's gonna be alright, because I fucking said so."

"Luke please, it's too late."

Luke wiped the tear that had slipped past his eyes, he didn't want Michael to go.

✾✾✾