Chapter 36

Enjoy.

Kendall POV

I groaned as I woke up. Why was my head hurting like-oh, I was drinking hardcore last night. I rolled over and felt for Katelyn, but all I felt were the sheets. I groaned again and turned back over, I opened my eyes and saw black pants. I looked up and Katelyn was standing over me with pills and water. I smiled a bit and sat up. "Thanks."

I swallowed the pills and put the cup on the table. "Do you remember last night?"

"Of course, I do. I told you I was sober...enough." She sat down with me and grabbed my hand.

"This is serious, I might be pregnant and you don't even remember the night." I flinched a bit at the pregnant word. I told her I wanted that to be the night that we did it, but I still wasn't used to it.

"I remember, I swear I do, I would've never told you I wanted to make kids last night if I wasn't sober." She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"I believe you." I got up and put some sweatpants on.

"I'm gonna go to the store and buy you a test." She looked up at me and nodded. "If you are pregnant, I'll be new I trying to help you through the process and you cussing at me every five minutes." She chuckled.

"I'll try not to be so hard on you, but it is your fault." I put a shirt on.

"Hey, hey, it takes two to tango Ms." Speaking of Ms., I still had the ring in a safe, safe place, waiting for proposal. I trusted Kaid to keep it in his secret box. At the end of everyday since I've had the ring, I check and make sure he didn't lose it. If he did, someone's gonna need to pay me my $40,000. He was good with it though.

I kissed her cheek and hurried down the steps because I was eager to know if she was pregnant or not. I turned the corner as soon as I stepped off the staircase and bumped into something. I looked at saw Kaid. "Sorry buddy." I helped him up. He nodded slightly and then walked pass me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and watched him walk pass. He was acting weird. I put my keys back on the table and followed him. "Kaid, what's wrong?" I grabbed him and sat him down on the couch. He shook his head, he looked like he was hurting or something. "There's something wrong with you." He shook it again, but touched an area of his head and let out a grunt. I rubbed where he grabbed his head.

"This hurts?" He sighed and nodded. It was just above his ear. I closed my eyes and shook my head. The Broca area. Dr. Herman said he would have common headaches in this area, he hasn't gotten them in a long time though. I kissed the spot. "I'll go get you some medicine." I went to the cabinets and got him some pills. I crushed them down and put them in water.

It didn't taste the best, but he couldn't swallow tiny things like this, do to his vocal cords not functioning right. I brought it back to him. He groaned. "Yes, it tastes terrible, but you have to drink it, so, drink it." He drank the water and put the cup down.

"See, take it like a man, it wasn't so bad." He laid down on the couch. "Katelyn!" I yelled so she could hear me from downstairs. Kaid tapped me and pointed to his head. "Oh sorry." My yelling probably was not helping. She came down.

"Oh, I thought you left."

"I was on my way out, but that area of his head is hurting, so I gave him medicine." She sat next to him and let him lay in her lap. "I'll be back though." She smiled and waved at me. I went out the house, finally, I was so eager to see. I went to the nearest convenient store and bought the most expensive pregnancy tests. I took them to the counter.

"Your girl's pregnant eh?" I raised my eyebrows. I didn't expect him to make conversation.

"Hopefully." He nodded and looked at the tests, then nodded again.

"I got a son. Don't talk to him though. You see, no time for that." I used to be just like this guy. I didn't want to spend anytime with Kaid.

"You should spend time with him, cherish that, seriously." He stood back a bit and looked at me.

"Words of wisdom from a young man?"

"Words of the truth." He scoffed.

"Maybe I will listen to you, but, that's highly unlikely." I shrugged.

"Your relationship man. You manifest it however you want, but if you don't do it right, you're gonna regret it. That's words of been there, done that." I picked up the tests and walked out.

I got into my car and drove back home. Running a few stop lights here and there, but it was ok. I pulled up and ran to the door. I went into the living room and saw Kaid asleep on the couch. He was literally always sleeping, but maybe it helped his head.

"I got them." I said to Katelyn she took all three and went up into the bathroom. I went to the bathroom but waited outside the door. Pacing slowly back and forth, biting my nails. I was gonna be a father another baby, hopefully. The door opened ten minutes later and I looked at her.

"Well?" He teared up and nodded.

"I'm pregnant." I picked her up and spun her around. I feel bad I wasn't doing this for Kaid when she was pregnant with him, but now I got to start over with a new baby.

"I'm so happy." She kissed me. "When should we tell Kaid?" She thought.

"Tomorrow, his head is hurting today, so we'll just put it on him tomorrow." I smiled.

That guy at the grocery store has no idea what he's missing.

Hope you liked it. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL