Chapter 2

Another chapter, enjoy.

Kendall POV

She turned around, I could already see the pissed look on her face starting to form.

"I have nothing to say to you, at all." She said.

"Well you just said something to me so..." She held up the middle finger and stormed out. I chuckled and watched her leave. I went backstage to finish putting everything in the bus. I didn't help of course, I just watched the roadies put everything in.

My bandmate and friend, Dustin, being the nice, warm hearted person he is, help the roadies put things in. Finally they were done and I could go back home to my big ass mansion, it was basically a palace. You think your house is big? HA, please.

Dustin came over to me. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and followed him to the limo that would take us to my house.

We got in and starting riding back. "So you saw her?" I looked up and raised my left eyebrow.

"Specify." He dry chuckled and shook his head.

"You can't run away from her Kendall, she will always be in your life, she lives in the same damn city as you, you're bound to her around." I shook my head.

"I'm still, very, very much confused as to whom you're referring to." I know I was being a little shit, but I didn't want to talk about that bitch Katelyn. I do not like her at all. I don't care if she's the mother of my child, I don't like Kaid either.

"Katelyn you asshole!" I tapped my chin repeatedly. I shook my head.

"I don't know a Katelyn you asshole. Is that your new friend or something Dustin?" He nodded slowly and looked to the ground. He was about to make me feel like a complete dick, more than the one I am now.

He shook his head, "You're like a brother to me Kendall." I sank in my seat and groaned.

"Don't start this shit Dustin. Don't throw the fucking family card in my face cause' I don't need it, right now, not five minutes from now, or ever!" He looked taken back by my anger.

We didn't say anything to each other for the rest of the ride.

Finally, the limo pulled up in front of the front door and Dustin and I got out. I walked up to the door and unlocked it with my key.

I walked in and before I knew it, I was being slammed against the wall. I was confused as hell as to what happened. I opened my eyes and saw Dustin.

"Dustin! What the fuck?!" He gripped my collar.

Hard.

"You need to talk to Katelyn and go visit your damn son, I'm not gonna sit here while you call the mother of your child a bitch! Are fucking kidding me right now Kendall! You are gonna call her or some shit before I beat the shit out of you!" I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"I don't have to do that! She is a bitch, I don't like her at all. That goes for Kaid to, he's not my son, so stop saying that!" He punched me in the face.

Hard.

I groaned as I hit the floor. By this time, all my staff were watching. I looked around at all of them. "What the fuck are you doing?! Get back to work!" They all scattered off into different directions. I turned my attention back to Dustin.

He was red, angry and pissed as hell. I never seen him, so, so wound up, so ready to pounce on my ass over and over again. He was ready to kill me it looked like.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dustin, so much. Like he said, he was a brother to me, but there were some things that I could not do, not at all. No go. One of those things was going over Katelyn's and establishing some type of relationship with my son. Now that, was something I was not about to do now, or ever.

I looked back up at him again. He still looked the way he did a minute ago. "Dustin..."

"Go!" I looked at him confused, secretly knowing what he meant by 'go'.

"Go? Go where?" He started walking toward me. I put my hands up.

"Ok ok ok...I'll um, I'll go to Katelyn's. What the fuck am I gonna do when I see her?"

"You're gonna talk to her." I certainly was not going to go and make, buddy, buddy with Katelyn. Never would I do that, for anyone. My parents and my brothers kept a strong relationship with Katelyn and Kaid.

Not me though, I am famous, busy all the time with no room to take care of a kid. Especially a mute one. How the fuck does he not talk? He's being a weak little shit and my son isn't weak.

"And you better talk to Kaid." I laughed.

"How am I supposed to talk to him, the kid doesn't even speak." Dustin kicked the side of my stomach.

I curled up and groaned. I stood up with my arms up. "Ok, alright, I'm gonna go over there, I'm not sure it'll be the best experience though." Dustin had his arms crossed.

"Make it." I nodded and grabbed my hat. Let me get out the got damn door before Dustin beats my ass some more. I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow, it's not even funny. I put my hat on and got into my car.

I remember the way to Katelyn's house for some weird reason, I thought I had freakin' trashed every memory of her, but apparently not. As I drove, I was dreading it so bad to go up to that door step and knock on her door.

I didn't wanna do this, I don't want to be near Katelyn or Kaid at all, ever. I don't need that stress in my life. That's all they were, added stress.

Man I really should've worn a condom.

Hope you liked it. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL