Chapter 27

Enjoy.

Katelyn POV

Kaid was sleeping in my lap, he fell asleep to me stroking his hair. A few days ago, Dr. Herman just put him to sleep when he was checking his electric currents in his voice box. He didn't wake up until an hour after he did it.

I remembered he was so scared, he had a look on his face I'd never seen on him before. I held his hand the whole time. Kendall looked at the wall the entire time, he didn't want to look. It hurt him seeing two needles being injected into Kaid's neck. I'm glad that was over with, the results would come in two months. Man, I couldn't wait that long, but I would have to.

Kendall came in and sat down next to me on the couch. I looked at him and smiled.

"How's he doing?" I looked down at Kaid.

"I think he's ok, just has been tired lately. I think that was the side effects to the anesthesia, give it a couple more days, he should be fine." He nodded and leaned on me. I chuckled. "You're such a baby, you always want me to cradle and hold you." He smirked. I rubbed his beard. "You've been growing it out I see." He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm gonna grow it until I can put it in a ponytail." I threw my head back.

"Oh god no, please, keep it at this length, this is long enough for me. I'm gonna have to cut down bushes to kiss you." He chuckled a bit.

"That would take me forever to grow anyway, I don't have time for that. I wanted to talk to you about something though."

"What is it?"

"What if we...lived together, would you like that?" Wow, I actually never really thought about that. It would be nice, we could now be a family, not that we weren't already, but we'd actually live together.

"You could move in with me."

"Aren't you supposed to move to my house, like since I'm the man?" Always a gentleman.

"I don't care Kendall, come and move in." He smiled.

"If you insist." Kaid was stirring awake. He opened his eyes and turned to look at me. "Did you sleep good?" He nodded and smiled.

'I'm going to pee now'. I put a thumbs up.

"Thanks for announcing." He smiled and went to the bathroom. I put my arm around Kendall's neck and pulled him closer.

"Kaid is coming back though Katelyn." I slapped his chest. Always trying to have sex.

"No, that's not what I meant Kendall."

"Aww." I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"So, more kids..." I fiddled with the buttons on his shirt, then looked at him.

"Was that a question?" I nodded slowly. "You know I want more kids, with you."

"It's been a month and a half since we talked about it." He nodded.

"Well, do you want more kids now, like now?" This was gonna of course be a huge step, but I wanted to see the chance of having a kid that wouldn't be mute. There's nothing wrong with it, we love Kaid the same as if he had a voice, but I just wanted to know.

"Probably not now, but soon."

"What if they're...you know...mute?" He looked down at me.

"That's fine, right?"

"Of course, absolutely, I just didn't know what your thoughts were." I think both of us deep, deep down knew that we didn't want another mute kid, but at the same time, wouldn't mind it.

Kaid came back. 'I'm going upstairs'. I nodded and smiled.

"Well, soon." Kendall said.

"Soon."

******

A few days later

"Katelyn, what happened to all the peanut butter bars?!" I heard Kendall yell, I was upstairs. I rolled my eyes. Kendall wasted no time to move in. Then, he became obsessed with these got damn peanut butter bars that he keeps eating the box in one day.

"You ate them Kendall!" I yelled back while folding clothes. I heard a much softer 'Oh'. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit.

"They really need to up the amount of peanut butter bars in the box." Kendall said when he came through our bedroom door.

"You need to lessen how many you eat in a day, they're supposed to last a few days." He shrugged and plopped on the bed with his hands behind his head. I had my back to him, I was sure he was checking my butt out. I turned around and he whipped his head to look at the opposite wall. "Kendall, I know what you were doing. For an actor, you're sure not good at it."

"Hey! I wasn't doing a-anything. How about that?"

"Ok." I said sarcastically.

"You can't blame me can you?" He said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nope, I can't blame you at all." He smirked and watched me fold clothes, instead of helping. I wasn't even gonna ask for it because I just knew that wasn't about to happen. "So, I was thinking about going back to Ohio and visiting my parents. Would you wanna come?"

"Um, I don't think your parents like me that much, if at all."

"I'll tell them you've changed." He scoffed.

"Yeah, tell that to your big ass father and brother." My father, brother and Kendall never got a long. I remember when my father pinned Kendall against the wall when he spilled a tad drip of water on the carpet.

"Forget about my father, my brother, you and I love each other." He sat up.

"Of course we do, but I just don't wanna get pinned to a wall again. I remember that so clearly. I think I still have marks from the wood paneling." I laughed.

"You probably do, but it'd mean a lot to me if you go." He nodded.

"Of course I'm gonna go. I have to go someday even if I don't, when I ask permission to marry you." I stopped folding. Wow, I didn't know he was thinking about marriage.

"You've been thinking about marriage?" He nodded.

"Well, yeah, not now, but in the near future. Katelyn you're my last relationship, I'm not gonna spend my life with anyone else but you. We're going to get married, believe that. We are, no questions asked."

Hope you liked it. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL