Chapter 13

Enjoy.

Katelyn POV

"Bye Mr. Schulman." It was the end of my work day and it was late as hell. I left the building and got into my car. I had my mind set on one thing and one thing only. My bed. That was the next stop for me. I might just sleep in my work clothes I'm so damn tired.

Luckily, home wasn't far from the workplace, so I got home in a short amount of time. I practically ran up to the front door and hurried to put my key in the door. I threw my bag on the table and went upstairs to my room, I changed into comfortable clothing.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. It was so quiet in my house now that Kaid was gone, I would hear him in his room playing around, or downstairs in his video game room. Kaid was gone now for two weeks and Kendall is mad because he hasn't made sure Kaid called me. He was such a dick.

My phone rang, no, no that wasn't him. Was it him? I looked at my phone, then I grabbed it. I turned it over.

"Kendall." I quickly pressed the green button. "Hello?" I said a little too quickly.

"Katelyn." I sighed in relief, I also sighed because I really didn't wanna hear Kendall's voice, considering what happened last time we talked. "How are you?" He said.

"Where's Kaid?" I didn't wanna make small talk with him. He chuckled.

"Why are you mad now?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"That's it, I'm calling Dustin." I was about to hang up.

"Good luck with that, he broke his phone the other day." I groaned. Dustin, why did you fail me?

"Listen, you hung up on me last time when I told you not to have sluts and be drunk around our son! Excuse me for having a bit of a problem with that!"

"Listen I really don't wanna argue with you." I heard shuffling. "Kaid, Mommy is on the phone." I heard him say. My face quickly lit up.

"Hi Kaid, buddy how are you?" It went quiet for a moment.

"He said he's fine, he misses you." I teared up a bit.

"Kendall, your sign language is getting better."

"Yeah, Kaid has been teaching me." What can I say? Smart like his mother. I talked to them a for a long time, I told Kaid I would talk to him tomorrow because I had to get to sleep. I continued to talk to Kendall a bit more though.

"So, is Kaid giving you enough publicity?" I said a bit annoyed. Kendall groaned.

"Yes." I laughed dryly.

"Why are you groaning, I mean, that's why he's there in the first place Kendall."

"This is true, you are absolutely right Kate." It still sickened me Kendall was doing this. I couldn't believe a father could use his own child like that. I'm starting to regret letting Kendall take him away. "But I am having a good time with him." Wow, that's new.

"I'm glad, seriously." I heard him chuckle a bit.

"Woo, thank god you're glad. You know, I can fly you down here if you really, really wanna see him." I thought about it. I really do wanna see him, I know two weeks isn't that long, but I couldn't help it. I missed him dearly.

"You're gonna buy my plane ticket?" He sighed.

"Yes, if you really wanna come down here I will buy your plane ticket." I nodded.

"How soon?"

"Tomorrow." I thought, ok I do wanna go, I missed him so much, Kendall giving me a report everyday wasn't enough, every time I would ask him, he would be like "he's fine". What is fine Kendall, what is fine.

"Ok, I need to come there anyway to kick your ass." He laughed.

"I looked forward to it." I thought, I'd surprise Kaid!

"Don't tell Kaid I'm coming, I want it to be a surprise."

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow."

******

Man it was hot here, I took off my sweater as I walked through the airport in Italy. I sighed. I called Kendall, he said he would have someone pick me up.

"Kendall, is your driver here?"

"Yeah, it has your name on the sign." He sounded annoyed.

"Sorry, I can't trust everything you say."

"Just go get in the car Katelyn." I hung up and sure enough, I walked out the airport and saw my name front and center. The driver opened up the door for me and I got in.

After a while, the car pulled up to this grand hotel. Must be the place. It was super nice. The driver opened the door and I got out. I thanked him and went in the hotel. Kendall told me his hotel room.

I got into the elevator and I pressed the very top floor. I got off once I got up to the floor. I saw a double door in front of me, then there was another double door on the elevator side. Kendall said it was the doors on the same side as the elevator so the other doors must lead to Dustin's room.

I knocked on the door. Kendall opened it. He fake smiled. "Wow, you were smart enough to follow directions, congrats." I gave him the middle finger and pushed him out the way. Kaid was watching tv on the couch. That was a big ass tv by the way. I tip toed over to Kaid, I could practically feel Kendall rolling his eyes at me.

He eventually turned around sensing someone behind him. His eyes lit up and he immediately wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you so much Kaid." A tear rolled down my cheek. "Has Daddy been nice to you?" He nodded. I looked back and glared at Kendall. He smiled at me.

"See?" I looked back at Kaid and smiled.

"Well it's getting late, I'm going to bed." Kendall said.

"Where am I gonna sleep?" He thought.

"Well, there's only two bedrooms, Kaid has a twin so you wouldn't fit, the couch is an option, or my bed." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"How about you be a gentleman once in your life and sleep on the couch." He shook his head and laughed.

"Nope, I have a huge bed, come on, just sleep with me, I don't bite...unless you want me to." He looked at me with lusty eyes.

"Kaid lets get you to bed." I grabbed his hand and took him into the bedroom and kissed him goodnight.

"Night Kaid." Kendall peeked through the door. I smiled at Kaid and walked out behind Kendall. "So, you and me having a sleepover?" I rolled my eyes. As much as I don't wanna sleep with Kendall, I surely didn't wanna sleep on the couch.

"Yeah..." He smirked and wrapped his arm around me. I pushed him off and he chuckled. We went into the bedroom.

"Can you leave so I can change?" He rolled his eyes.

"I've seen you before." I glared at him.

"I'll cover my eyes, see." He had his hands on his eyes. I shook my head, I was too tired to do this. I took my clothes off and put my pajamas on. I turned around to get in bed and Kendall was there with a stupid ass grin on his face.

"You looked didn't you?" I closed my eyes in annoyance. He nodded.

"Sure did."

Hope you liked it. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL