Chapter 35

Enjoy.

Katelyn POV

"Happy birthday!" I yelled as Kaid jumped on sleeping Kendall.

"Whoa." Kendall chuckled and grabbed Kaid, kissing him on the cheek. I leaned down and kissed him. "Thank you."

"There's a big waffle breakfast downstairs waiting for you." He went serious and looked at me.

"Are you serious?" I smiled and nodded. He bolted down the stairs in his boxers and probably was devouring the stack of waffles.

"Let's go Kaid, before there's none left for us." I followed him downstairs and went into the kitchen. Kendall was already done with his plate. He loves waffles, if you couldn't already tell. I sat down across from him. "Were the waffles good?" He nodded.

"Excellent. Thanks babe, for my birthday breakfast." I smiled and began to eat my waffles. Kaid put a wrapped up small present on the table. "For me?" He nodded and pushed it over to him. He told me nothing about this, I put my fork down and focused on Kendall opening it. "Wow..." It was a necklace with a seashell, that had a carved "K" in it. "This is amazing, thanks." He went over and gave him a huge hug.

"That was very thoughtful of you Kaid."

'You're welcome'. He continued to eat. We made small talk around the table until we were done eating. Kendall helped me clean up the plates and then we went upstairs to our room. I got him out his present. It had been in my closet for two weeks and I could not wait to show him.

Kendall sat on the bed, waiting for me to reveal it to him. I turned around and handed him the present. It was so obvious what it was. His eyes lit up and hesitantly took the present. He looked up at me, in shock. "Katelyn you didn't."

"But I did." He let out a nervous laugh.

"No, no you did not babe. Oh.My.God." He took the guitar case and opened it. It looked like he was about to ball out in tears. I knew he had like 15 guitars already, but this one really stuck out to him when we were first together. He just never got it. "This is the one I've always wanted, I thought it was gone. I went to look at it two weeks ago, but someone had bought..." He looked up at me, "You." He came over to me and gave me a big hug. He pulled back slightly and gave me a kiss.

That kiss lasted five minutes, then he finally pulled away. "I'm glad you like it."

"Like it?! I love it!" He pulled me in for a hug again and rocked me from side to side. "How did I get so lucky?" He kissed my cheek over and over again.

"No, how did I get so lucky?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm the asshole here, not you. I never thought you would get back together with me." He said lowly. I caressed his cheek and pressed my lips against his.

"I got back together with you because you truly showed me that you love me." He pecked my lips. "I love you." We never say that to each other enough, but we know exactly how we feel.

"I love you." I said. I tried to step back, but Kendall wouldn't let me out of his grasp. I chuckled and laid my head against his chest. "Your party is gonna start at five." I felt him nod on the top of my head.

"Ok."

******

"Wooo!" I heard Carlos and Logan say as they walked into the house. I invited them early so they could help me decorate a bit. Kendall watched as we put things up around the house. I told him not to help because this was his party. Finally, we were done and people started to come in. I invited Dustin, but I didn't know if he would be coming.

An hour later, the house was fully packed and Kendall had reached drunkenness. He was on the coffee table dancing his ass off as people cheered him on. I laughed and turned around. "Hey." I heard a familiar voice say.

"James." He walked up to me. How the hell did he get in here? Damn it Carlos and Logan, they were clearly drunk if they let James in, as much as they despise him. "Thanks for coming." He shrugged and nodded.

"He seems to be having a helluva good time." He looked up at Kendall. I looked back and nodded.

"Yeah, he gets wild. Especially when the party is all about him." We talked a bit more until I felt someone stumble on me a bit.

"Well, look who it is." I turned my head and saw Kendall over my shoulder. Oh boy. James was here and Kendall was drunk, not a good situation. "Katelyn, why are you talking to this asshole?" He slurred. "In fact, make yourself useful." He put his cup in James' hand.

"Dick." James muttered.

"What was that?" Kendall rushed from behind me and grabbed his collar.

"Guys!" I tried to grab Kendall but I was elbowed in the lip. I fell back but someone caught me. I looked up. Dustin.

"Are you ok?" He said. I nodded and he stood me up. James and Kendall were fist fighting and Kendall was thrown back. Dustin pushed James away and grabbed Kendall.

"Let me go!" I grabbed him and took him to the bathroom.

"Calm down!" I was beyond pissed. I had a busted lip and Kendall probably couldn't even comprehend what I was saying. He brought his hand up to my lips and rubbed gently over it.

"Your lip..." I rolled my eyes and dabbed his cut with peroxide, he didn't even flinch.

"Yes, you elbowed me."

"I did this?" He looked at me in disbelief. I think he sobered up a bit. I nodded and he lightly pressed his lips against mine. "I'm sorry." I ignored him and continued cleaning his cuts. He sighed and let me do what I had to do.

"Everyone is out Katelyn." Logan yelled through the bathroom door. "Carlos cleaned up too." I heard him walked away.

"Shouldn't I be the one mad?" Kendall asked. I continued to ignore him. He huffed as I stepped back. I walked out the bathroom and into our room. I felt someone follow me. "Katelyn don't be mad, I'm sorry." I turned around and looked at him.

"I should've been more attentive on who was coming in here. James shouldn't have even been anywhere near here." He shrugged and kissed me. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have anything to be sorry for." I smiled slightly and pulled him in for a hug. "It was an eventful night and I will never forget this birthday. Thank you for all you have done for me today, I appreciate it more than anything." I let my lips linger on his cheek for a while. "You know what I really want for my birthday?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What's that?"

"Make more kids."

Hope you liked it. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL