Chapter 4

Enjoy.

Kendall POV

"How'd it go?" Dustin asked me as I walked into my house. I rolled my eyes and threw my hat on the table.

"How I knew it was gonna go, I pissed her off and I walked out." He nodded.

"Did you see Kaid?" I nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Of course I did. I'm sure he wants nothing to do with me, especially after what I said to him." Dustin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"What did you say to him?" He sat across from me, looking at me intensely. I sighed and looked at him.

"I told him I couldn't spend time with him because I was a busy person, I just basically told him don't wait up on me." He laughed dryly and shook his head.

"Of course you did, I'm gonna go home." I watched him get up and walk out the door. I ran my hands through my hair. I know I pissed him off, but like I said, I am busy and I don't need all that responsibility in my life.

I got up and went to my room. I was thinking about calling my family, but they wanted nothing to do with me because of the situation between Kaid and I. They felt that I was stupid for not trying to create a relationship with my son. I respected that, so I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me.

I looked at the time and it was 8pm, I decided just to turn in and go to bed. I started thinking about the things I said about Katelyn. I may have been a tad harsh, maybe I should be civil with her at least.

That might be a little hard when she hates your guts. I shrugged it off and turned over to go to sleep. My phone vibrated once, saying I had a text message.

I groaned and picked up the phone. I looked who texted me and it wasn't in my contacts.

'What you did tonight was unacceptable'. Katelyn I assumed. I opened the message and typed back.

'You should've known it'd go that way when you let me in'. I sent it and waited for her response.

'Could you show some compassion Kendall, you sound like the devil right now'. I rolled my eyes. Maybe I could show a little more compassion, but this matter was something I really did not care about so that's why I have a lack of compassion toward this subject.

'Katelyn, I don't want a kid'.

'You should've used a condom'. You're telling me.

'Well I didn't, so now look where we are.'

'Kaid is so upset, all he wants is for you to accept him. Especially with his condition Kendall, you didn't even tell your fans about it.' She was right, I didn't. I was afraid my numbers would go down if I did.

'I'm going to bed. Have a nice night.' I put my phone back and rolled over and went to sleep. Long day ahead of me the next day.

I woke up around 7am because I had to get ready to perform at the next venue. It was down in Hollywood again, not to far from the venue I performed at a couple days ago. I drove down to the venue.

I walked in and saw all my crew there already.

"K-Dizzle." I nodded at one of my crew members. I looked around, I didn't see Dustin here yet, that's surprising.

"Anybody see Dustin?" My tour manager came over to me.

"Said he wouldn't be here until the afternoon." I crossed my arms. What the hell was he doing that was more important than getting ready for the show?

"Did he say what he was doing instead?" He looked at his phone.

"Oh yeah, said he was spending time with Kaid." I closed my eyes and sighed. Of course he is, great just great. I looked back at my tour manager. He looked up from his phone.

"You know you should really see that boy. If your fans found out how you treat him, it won't be pretty. Seriously."

"That's why they won't find out." He shook his head.

"The truth comes out eventually, it always does. Always does Kendall." He walked away from me. I shook it off and went and helped set up instruments.

Time flew by because before I knew it, it was 12. I was so tired after setting everything up. If Dustin was here, it'd be easier, but since he was wasting his time doing something not as important as this, it wasn't an easy task.

"I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back before tonight." I heard an assortment of 'ok's' and 'yeah, yeahs'. I walked out the door to my car. My phone vibrated.

'Is everything set up'. A text from Dustin. I texted back.

'Yeah everything is, thanks for the help'.

'Anytime man, I'm just doing something you'd never do'. I sighed and looked out the window.

"Whatever." I threw my phone over to the passenger seat and put the car in gear. I was tired and pissed that Dustin didn't help.

I called Katelyn to tell her how pissed I was that she let Dustin stay there when she probably was fully aware that he had a show to prepare for.

"Hello." She said.

"Thanks for stealing my fucking bandmate. I had to bust my ass to get my show set up tonight." She laughed.

"Your show isn't shit compared to spending time with Kaid. I could care less about your show, that's why I let him stay and play with Kaid."

"Just to piss me off huh?"

"Just to show you what a real man looks like." She hung up the phone. I hit my steering wheel hard with my fist.

"Got damn it." I drove back home so I could take a nap forget about what just happened.

What did you think? Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL