Author's Note

So sorry if you thought this was an update! I hate it when I see that someone has published a new part, then I look at it, and it's a freakin' author's note -_-. I'm sorry haha, but I wanted to tell you guys my inspiration for writing this story. The story is doing really well, so I wanted to tell you why I decided to write this, try and at least read 2/4 of the way, lol.

I was literally just sitting on my couch, I Don't But I Do was coming to an end, so I wanted to make a story that would maybe touch some people. Days before I even thought about the new story, I had been reading multiple mute stories, but they weren't about children, they were about adults.

I loved seeing that this character loved this mute character so much that when even one of them couldn't talk, their love was just a strong as anyone else's. That really touched me, but what even touched me more was a mute child. I got to thinking, man, all the children in the world that are mute, it's so crazy.

I wanted to have a mute child in the story. To bring awareness to muteness as well. It's a real thing guys and it is very sad to see people that have this. Born without vocal cords, or damage to the Broca area of your brain. I was like, yeah I'm gonna write this story, this story will be a new experience for me and a unique read among the Kendall Fanficition.

I never really have seen a story like this in the Kendall Fanfiction section and I thought it would be great to see your favorite BTR band member in a situation like this one.

The story is doing so great, you guys are great and I absolutely can't thank you enough for reading my stories. This story has definitely opened up a lot of possibilities. This will probably be the only time I really talk to you guys, so, stay strong, be happy.

BTROFFICIAL