Jonghyun quickly pressed his hand over my mouth. “Shut up. They’ll hear you,” he whispered.

I removed his hand. “Oh quit being a worry-butt.”

And of course, the waitress came at the wrong time. At first sight, she immediately had that look on her face. You know, that look people gave to really cute couples. To make things worse, she arrived at the moment I took his hand off my mouth. So it appeared that I was “holding hands” with Jonghyun.

“Aw, how precious,” the lady said, staring at our hands.

I immediately released his hand and retreated back into my personal bubble. Jonghyun just sat there, chuckling at my action.

“So what would you two like to order?”

Another brilliant idea popped into my head. Oh yeah, this was perfect.

“Um, actually can I ask you favor?” I asked.

“Sure,” the brunette waitress asked me.

“I would like to order a chocolate milkshake for the lovely couple next to us.” I glanced over at Jonghyun, who was smiling with complete understanding.

“Alright, anything else?” the lady asked.

Jonghyun sat up and grabbed my hand that was resting on the table. “Yes, we would also like a chocolate milkshake please. And two straws would be great,” he said.

He turned his glance towards me and asked, “Is that okay with you, sweetheart.”

I instantly blushed by how easily he sent butterflies to my stomach.

But I wasn’t the only girl freaking out. “Oh, this is so cute! I’ll bring your order out as quickly as I can!” the waitress said, hastily leaving us alone.

I snapped my hand away from his once that crazy lady was gone. “What was that?” I growled, trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

He laughed at me. “It’s funny seeing how easily embarrassed you become.”

“I’m not embarrassed,” I growled.

“Then why are you blushing, huh?” he asked with a confident smirk.

I refused to answer him. I just pouted my lips and ignored him. Idiot… If he thought he was making me blush, well…he was wrong! I just… Ah! I didn’t know why I was blushing. I wasn’t a huge fan of Jonghyun but still…he was pretty attractive.

He leaned closer from across the table and sat his chin in his hands. “If you’re not embarrassed, then you must be in love with me,” he continued, “That has to be it. You’re definitely in love with me.”

I almost wanted to gag, but another thought appeared in my mind. I took a deep breath and just went for it.

“You’re right,” I said, smoothly leaning towards him with a shy smile spread across my face.

“Huh?” His smiled dropped.

Got him…

“I said you’re right,” I repeated as I walked my index and middle fingers over to his elbow. I gently slid my hand up his arm and grazed his cheek with my fingertips. “I’m sooo~ in love with you.”

I noticed a nice pink tint to his cheeks, but I wasn’t going to settle for that. No, I needed to destroy him and I knew exactly how.

“Hey,” I motioned his to lean closer by curving my finger towards me.

He cautiously leaned over with his eyes quickly glancing around. He probably thought I was going to slap him or something, but a slap wasn’t enough for me.