1.1:My Bride 2 Be

picture: Alice Jones

Hello.this is my first book, so i hope you all will enjoy reading it.

CHAPTER : 1

Luke's POV:

FLASHBACK:

luke: 13 years old

"Mom, I don't wanna live here. Why did we have to live here. I have many friends at my old school" I pouted. We just arrived at our new house. I didn't like it. The house looks old. Our old house looks better. Anyway, we moved out because dad's job is changing it's company to a new place near here. "Luke, go greet your neighbor. There she is right now, outside. She looks the same age as you, you think?" mom, urged me. I groaned and went to her. She was on the swings, reading a novel " Hi, i'm, Luke. your new neighbor." I said, boringly, looking elsewhere. " I don't like arrogant guys" she answered. Did she just said I'm arrogant? "whatever. I don't even plan on being friends with maniacs". She didn't even care and continued reading her novel. I scoffed and went back to my house. "I'm Alice by the way" she quickly informed me and went back to her book. I can say, she has the looks, but a bad mouth....I kinda like that.....

END OF FLASHBACK

* SOUND OF SCHOOL BELL RINGING

Alice's P.O.V
It was an ordinary day in my class. We were having history class which I think is boring. So I spaced out, looking out the window beside me. I noticed a red BMW parked right in front of the school gate. A man came out, wearing glasses, a coat and a cap. He looked at his watch and went in our school. I thought he was some rich guy who comes to this school, so I paid no attention to him. I continued listening to my i-pod in my pocket, secretly so Mrs. Pereira, my history teacher won't notice. But I didn't know that, that guy would be a great importance in my life.

Luke's POV:
I parked my red BMW in front of the school gate and got out. I said to myself, 'this is the place. Where my fiancé is. I will definitely bring her back and no one can stop me'. I breathed in the fresh air and as I lifted my head up, I noticed a brunette near her class window just spacing out. She was amazingly beautiful. Just the same as I imagined her to be. I said to myself, 'bingo' and started to head for the stairs.

Alice's P.O.V
As I was waiting for the song in my i-pod to go to the next song, I heard a knock at the door. I faced to turn to the guy standing over there, he was wearing a pair of sunglasses that covers his eyes and a cap, the same guy I saw just now at the front gate. He was quite cool up close. As he was scanning the class, his eyes stopped, and faced directly at me and he smirked. It actually made my heart skip a beat. I was pretty sure it was because I was surprised. As he started to gaze upon me, Mrs Pereira interrupted.

"State your business, boy"
He faced towards Mrs Pereira and answered, "Truly sorry for disturbing your class, Mrs Pereira. But would you be so kind to let me snatch away one of your students for a while?" the mysterious guy said ever so charmingly with a face that had made Mrs Pereira's frozen heart melt.