For example, his middle name is Robert, he has two older siblings called Ben and Jack. Jack, the eldest is married to a woman named Darcie (lol das me) and they have two daughters called Blythe and Noelle. His favourite animal is a penguin, he's never seen Titanic and he has a dog called Molly.

I suddenly realise that we haven't left the house all day. Ava has been in and out, shopping, errands etcetera. Slowly, I've begun to notice that Luke is become less bothered when Ava isn't around. It's like he's gotten used to it, he doesn't miss her as much anymore. Personally, I think their relationship is unhealthy.

"Luke, can we go out to eat? I'm starving and we have no food in the house." I pout, swinging my legs by the sofa. He lets out a heartwarming chuckle and nods.

"Of course, babe. Where do you wanna go?" He asks, grabbing one of my hands and fiddling with my fingers.

"Theres a new place opened down the seafront in the Lanes, it's meant to be really good." I say, admiring his enticing features.

"If that's what you want, we'll do it." and with that, he's up off the couch. I stand up and smile at him, running off to tie up my hair and slip on a coat.

We meet back downstairs within about 5 minutes, not wanting to waste any time. A blue flannel hangs off his body and a black snapback rests on his head.

He grabs the keys, opens the door and we're off

+

In approximately 15 minutes, we're at the restaurant. It looks lovely from the outside, cute tables and chairs decked out with fairy lights and candles, the inside illuminating out onto the little Lanes. It's not as busy now, since it's about half past eight.

We walk inside and the waitress seats us to our table. We could pick since it wasn't that busy, so we chose a booth table up at the back in the corner. It's an American Diner style place, my favourite.

She hands us our menus and we order some drinks, I get a banana milkshake whilst Luke gets a chocolate one.

"This place is so cool! Did you see that guitar on the wall as we came in?" Luke gushes as soon as the waitress is out of earshot.

"Yes Lucas, I did." I say, laughing and skimming over the menu. He groans at the nickname and I giggle at his reaction, making him pout.

"So, what're you gonna have?" I ask, deciding my order.

"Well Mia, I'm going have a chilli hotdog with a side of curly fries and onion rings." He says proudly, placing down his menu and leaning back. I look at him, eyebrows raised.

"That's a lot of food. Are you sure?" I say, wide eyed.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm starving!" He exclaims, patting his tummy.

"Okay. I'm going to have a cheeseburger and fries. Simple."

Just as I finish the sentence, the waitress comes over to our table with our milkshakes. She places them down and I look at mine, smiling widely.

"There you go. So, what food would you guys like?" She asks, pen and notebook to hand. We say our orders and she's off, getting our food.

I take a sip of my milkshake and I close my eyes because honestly, it's one of the best I've ever had.

"Wait, Mia. Let me take a photo, you look adorable." He says, mumbling the last part. I smile and blush slightly at the statement, resting my hand on my chin and looking deeply into the camera.

"Got it. You look really pretty."

"Thank you, Luke."

+

"Wow. I still can't believe you ate all of that!" I say, linking arms with Luke as we walk back to the car.

"Well, what can I say." He smirks, shrugging and linking our arms tighter. I laugh and I notice that we're right by the seafront. I take a quick glance at him and I'm pretty sure the mischief is evident in my eyes so Luke knows exactly what I'm about to do.

"Race you!" I shout, taking off towards the pebbled beach. As I'm running, I can feel him gaining on me. Sure enough after 10 more seconds of running, his hands grab my hips, making me squeal in delight and surprise.

We both start laughing, looking at each other. As I'm exploring his eyes, I turn to face the sea. The moon illuminating off of it makes it seem so much more beautiful.

"Look. Amazing, isn't it?" I say, not taking my eyes off of the natural masterpiece in front of me.

Luke doesn't respond. I turn to face him and I realise that his irsis' haven't stopped studying my face.

"Yeah. Amazing." He whispers, his eyes flitting down to my lips then back up to my eyes. He leans forward and takes my chin with his fingertips, his cold touch making me shiver ever so slightly.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks so quietly, I barely heard what he said. But of course, I did. Slowly, my eyes flutter shut as I realise this is actually happening. I think about Ava and I feel the slightest pang of guilt, though in this moment, I really don't care.

"Yes, Luke. Please." I whisper back.

Before I know it, his lips are pressed against mine.

LMAOOOOO

how do u guys feel, i'm so sorry lol