Chapter 17- Truth Revealed.

I think I've made you guy wait long enough for the truth so today I will tell you everything.

Why I killed all those people.

My name is Cara Bennett daughter of David and Sarah Bennett.

My parents were murdered, my little brother and sister were murdered. These were 4 of the 154 people that were innocently murdered by the toxins they released in the MIA BANK building. They had no way of escaping and a bullet went through both my parents heads.

Carlos Delinquiz
Natalie Caro
Mathew Freeman
Daniel Cortez
Cole Richmond

These people were all involved including others I haven't mentioned. They planned the toxins and shot my parents and other people for no reason than to steal government money.

They stole billions reaching them all filthy rich.

Daniel Cortez created the toxic gas and placed it in the building.

Carlos Delinquiz shot my parents.

Natalie Caro and Mathew Freeman followed the orders and released the gasses after helping steal the bank money.

Cole Richmond, he hacked into the system helping them crack the codes to break into the vault and murder everyone in the building.

They all murdered my family and other families just because they were there and the wrong place and wrong time.

Because they were greedy and wanted money they murdered all those people to get it.

So fuck them, fuck what anyone thinks, they deserved all of this.

This is why I killed them all.
This is why I am the way I am.
This how I will alway be.

Daniel Cortez had to pay for what he did, I'd make him suffer the way me and my brother suffered. I wasn't going to let him go, but first I had to get rid of Cole.

It's weird how different he acted, how sweet and kind he was too me, but you don't know people's true nature's until they reveal it too you. I was somewhat sad that he had done all of this but I couldn't forgive him, he was one of the many responsible for the deaths. My parents deaths.

I called him too meet me at an abandoned warehouse as I sat there waiting, gun in my hand.

This is not a love story, this is revenge.

So we finally find out why Cara is the way she is and how her family was murdered by the people on the list AND WTF COLE WAS INVOLVED??????? SHIT SHIT SHIT.

find out what happens next AND COTE.

MARWA AWADH