Chapter 15- Meet up

You all may think that I'm just a psychotic bitch and am horrible for making Cole fall for me just to end up killing him.

It's sad really the fact that he's going to die.

You all must be wondering why and have millions of questions about who these people are and why am I killing them.

Am I a psychopath?
A cold blooded murderer?
Crazy?

Yes, you may not approve of the way I handle things but this is my way of coping and dealing with everything because under all my bad ass self comes a story of my life before all this.

Why I became this.

I've murdered 28 people and I have 2 more left for me to complete my task.

Just be patient you'll know soon enough.

My phone rang as I picked up, "Meet me under the bridge, usual spot", the voice spoke.

You'll find out who 'he' is, the voice that is.

I got ready and got on my motarbike driving to the spot, as I got there I saw him standing there.

"Cara", he spoke.

"Dylan", I replied.

Yes, that would hurt, Coles best friend. The ultimate betrayal.

My partner. My associate. My brother.

Using his little sister to break the poor boys heart.

"How are you little sis?", he chuckled.
"Better than ever", I smiled.

"Tell me little sis I'm curious too know",he replied.

"Tell you what?", I rolled my eyes.

"Are you in love with Mr Richmond?", his voice turnt serious.

"Oh please,you mean he's in love with me", I chuckled.

"Well what's taking you so long,end him", he spat.

"Give me time Dylan I'm on it", I replied.

"Do I need to remind you of who he is and what they all did?", His voice made me shiver as I remembered what I saw.

"I'll handle it", I snapped.

"Good, get Daniel Cortez over and done with and see you soon, Lil sis",he chuckled as he walked away leaving me standing there.

"Fuck", I screamed out in frustration as I got on my motarbike.

So we're all close to finding out what all these people did on the list and find out that Cara has killed 28 people so far but why?

AND WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK.
DYLAN??????? COLES BEST FRIEND? IS CARAS BROTHER? Damn when Cole finds out he'll be crushed.... actually no he'd probably be dead:/

Find out what will happen in the next chapters and AS ALWAYS COTE.

MARWA AWADH;)