ı 12 ı Thank You

˙ ˙ ˙ 

"Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned." 

˙ ˙ ˙ 

A DAY  has passed since James discovered there was in fact only one dosage of the cure, meaning between Rebekah, Stefan and Elena, only one of them was going to have the satisfaction of being human again. As much as I hate the fact of my brother taking the cure, I want him to have it. He deserves happiness, although I know that if he knows there's only one cure, he'll never take it. He'll leave it for Elena.

My mind keeps drifting to James as well who had expressed interest in the cure. I know however that as long as I don't want it, he won't take it either as it means only one of us can become human. However, I know deep down he doesn't stand a chance at having at, and that makes me feel even more guilty. I want him to get everything he wants; he deserves just as much. 

Bonnie's spell has been holding strong by keeping Klaus contained, but that however didn't stop Klaus from making threats, specifically towards Tyler.

"Can you please let Tyler go freely? You don't need to satisfy yourself by killing another one of your hybrids, not to mention your only one left," I plead while holding Theo in my arms.

Joel and I took the responsibility of watching Klaus this afternoon since James was busy helping Tyler figure out where to go. Klaus wants him dead which means he has to go on the run. With James being one thousand years old, he knows the best places around the world to escape.

"I don't expect you to understand my reasoning Blair. My ways are too bad for you to understand," Klaus states slyly.

"Are you really mad about yesterday?" I scoff, noticing how he managed to incorporate my reference from yesterday.

"What happened yesterday?" Joel asks while casually eating a sandwich he made from the ingredients found around Elena's kitchen.

"Nothing," I grumble.

"Oh, well yesterday Blair and I had a little chat. Cleared the fog between us. We're good now right Blair?" Klaus asks.

"Peachy," I scowl, not wanting to elaborate more to Joel about what was discussed yesterday when he wasn't here.

To be completely honest I never will be good with Klaus. All the things he's done will stick with me forever, but I have learned to tolerate him much like James and Joel have. I don't respect who he has become as a person and who he is know, but I understand that he wasn't born evil. His parents made him into a monster, like they did Elijah and the rest of the originals when they turned them into vampires. And for that, I am understanding.

"Please Klaus, Caroline needs Tyler. She loves him, and he has a full life ahead of him. Caroline is my best friend, and I am asking you to let Tyler go," I say, trying one last time to get through to Klaus.

"Sorry, love. Tyler Lockwood turned all my hybrids against me, led them into chaos which ended up in all their deaths; he tried to plot to kill me and he sided with some Hayley who was working with Professor Shane to raise Silas. There's a lot of negative things shining off of that wolf, and I plan to end him," Klaus growls, standing confidently against the barrier of the prison he's in.

"I think when this is all over, we should sign you up for some anger management classes," Joel remarks, standing opposite to Klaus while safely outside the border.

"You know what I think Branson?" Klaus questions deviously.

"Joel," I warn, not liking where this is going, not to mention how incredibly close Joel is standing to the border.