ı 00 ı Summary & Playlist

The ground was made of razor blades, and I was the world's greatest skater. But you couldn't see it was killing me, 'cause the cuts were on the bottom of my feet.

Kaya Scoldelario as Blair Salvatore

Sam Claflin as James Branson

SUMMARY

• • •

For the past month, Blair and Stefan have found themselves acting like minions for Klaus, and not in a cute way.

Stefan has embraced his ripper side, becoming ruthless in his victims and not caring for human life. He follows deeper and deeper into Klaus's footprints, acting more like him everyday.

Blair on the other hand has learned to follow along and do whatever Klaus wants, just to please him. She knows that if she doesn't, Klaus will kill her family including Damon and James, and all she's done will be for nothing. Blair struggles to hold onto herself, and at the same time win back her memories that Klaus still refuses to give back.

Damon and James have grown closer after occupying the same space for a month. Their differences and past conflicts are put aside as they combine efforts to get Stefan and Blair back.

However, it won't be easy as they realize Klaus is building an army- a hybrid army. Soon they realize they need backup from an original they aren't sure they can trust. They need Elijah.

With Elijah's casket missing and an uncertainty that he will be enough to win Stefan and Blair back, the gang is caught up in a knot, all in the not so boring town of Mystic Falls.

• • • 

PLAYLIST

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Who Do You Love by Marianas Trench

Wildfire by Marianas Trench

Million Years Ago by Adele

Bonfire Heart by James Blunt

She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) by David Guetta, ft. Sia

Demons by Imagine Dragons

The Scientist by Coldplay

You Found Me by The Fray

Not Over You by Gavin Degraw

Love the Way You Lie by Eminem ft. Rhianna

Love in the Dark by Adele

Heal by Tom Odell 

Colors by Halsey 

Arsonist's Lullaby by Hoizer