Together Til The End | Final

❗️IT'S HERE! THE FINAL CHAPTER❗️
BUT WAITTTTT❗️❗️❗️
THERE IS AN EPILOGUE AFTER THIS ^^
Now, without further a do, here is the last chapter of this series :')

[Mashiro's POV]
"Ughhh", I groan, yanking the wires out of my arm. "M-Mashiro..", Mako stuttered. "It's fine. It's not over yet", I grinned and ran out of the room. 'Where could he be.. Let's see', I thought as I stood in the crowd outside. 'Let's see.. If I was Ojiisan.. Ah, of course'. I jogged my way out of the crowd, making my way to the school's courtyard. I quietly turned a corner and saw Ojiisan laying on the grass, under a shady tree, with his arm covering his eyes. I silently walk over to him, taking a seat next to him. "...I remember this was where we first became friends..", I finally spoke after sitting in silence for minutes. (Refer to Chp. 4, 'The Revealings') He doesn't say anything, staying silent.

[Yukimura's POV]
I didn't feel like talking to her. I felt hurt, pained, and betrayed. She continued to sit next to me, sighing. Even though I didn't respond, she continued.. 'Yup.. I remember this tree.. The day everything fell apart for me, but it was the day where Mashiro and I first befriended each other.. I like this spot.. A lot'.
"You ticked me off a lot.. And I mean a lot..", she continued. I stay silent, waiting for her to continue, but she doesn't.
"Geez. Fine, I'll explain. Sure, Akira was the one who caused me my trauma, who caused me pain, but the mean things he did to me was the closest someone ever got to me. I slowly developed feelings, but that's it, okay? Sure, I liked Akira, but.. -m w--h yer nerw..", she mumbled. I took my hand off my eyes, and turned my head towards her. Looking up at her, "what did you say?", I asked. Resting her hands on her knees, she huddles tightly. "I said.. Erm ith ew nnnerww..", she grumbled. "eh?", I sat up. "I said I'm with you now..!", she shouted, but was slightly blushing from embarrassment.
"Akira's in the past.. Geez..", she avoided eye contact. "....is it true..", I asked quietly.

[Mashiro's POV]
"..you're such a baby. Of course it's true", I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. "..okay..", he nodded, having his head rub against mines. "You're such a child for an Ojiisan", I joked. "Gah.. How did I fall for you, b****-chan", he sighed with rage marks. "I don't know, you're weird like that", I couldn't help but chuckle.
We managed to meet up with the guys, and from the look on Akira's face, the guys seem to have told him what happened. "..can I talk to you, Mashiro?", he asked with a tint of pink. I nod and let go of Ojiisan's hand. I end up walking with him to a quiet area with a bench.
"Um.. So--", he begins, but I cut him off. "It's weird, huh?", I said. "Huh?". "Mako and them told you, right?", I sighed. "Uh.. Yea. But seriously? You did?", he raised a brow. "What? You were the closest.. Not friend, but person I acquainted myself with..", I said to him with a neutral face. "GAHHHH!", he ruffles his hair in frustration. "W-what?", I look at him cautiously. "This is going to sound really weird.. But.. I liked you back then", he blushed. I felt my cheeks burn and my eyes widen. "O-okay..", was all I said, avoiding eye contact. "W-well, it's in the past now. We're new people. Let's start over. Hi, I'm Akira", he stood up from the bench and held out a hand. "Mashiro", I nodded, shaking it.
As if he was watching, Ojiisan came from behind me and pulled me back. Holding my wrist, "Well.. Since this is now the present, Hi. I'm Yukimura", Ojiisan said, clearly a bit jealous. I couldn't help, but laugh, seeing everything play out.
Yup.. I'm glad I met him. We're together til the end.. Yukimura.
. . . . . .
                                       ~~~
Months Later . . .

The time finally came.. Graduation. I put on my dress, which was a black, off the shoulder that ended right on my knees. I braided my hair the same as back then, one on each side. Putting on black wedges, I made my way to school.
Time went by, and we had to all line up for the call. Arranged in a specific order of some sort, I was separated from the guys, early enough for them to not even have seen me yet. Then.. It started. The principal began their opening speech in front of the parents and family members of the students. Obviously mine wasn't here, it was only a fact. I didn't even need to check. "And.. Kougami, Mashiro", the principal finally called my name after some time. I took a step up, and I shook the Senseis' and principal's hand before stepping down with my graduating plaque.
When Ojiisan was finally called, I find him wearing a black dress shirt and regular black jeans and converse.. Typical of him. With everyone finished, every disbanded to their family. I follow Ojiisan to his family, seeing Nani-San, Koga-san, and Yasuko. "Congratulations you, two!", Nani-san gave both of us a bouquet of roses. Thanking her, I felt a weird presence behind me. I slowly turned, my eyes widening in surprise.. It was Koro.. My 'dad'. Behind him was my three cousins, Kara, Nero, and Riku. (Refer to Chp. 48, 'We're Leaving Early')
"We made it!", Kara smiled, holding a large poster that read, 'Congratz Mashiro!'. Nero and Riku happily smiled, and I turned to Koro. "..Mashiro.. Um.. Over the years..", he fumbled for words. "..it's fine.. I'm just not use to everything.. Can I slowly get use to this, first?", I cut him off. With that, he nods.
As if trying to protect me, Ojiisan comes and slings an arm around my shoulder. "Um.. K-Koro-san.. I will be dating your daughter", he said. I almost bursted out laughing. "U-um.. O-okay", my dad said, clearly awkward about how to parent me. "Mm.. Sticking til the end of my craziness?", I grinned. "Yup.. Together til the end", he smiled.

^~^ Thanks ^~^

Haven't updated for a bit because of this ending >~<

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Keep reading for the EPILOGUE! :) Coming out VERY soon