~Prologue~

I often got into fights with people at the age of 10. My parents didn't like me fighting.. Even if it wasn't my fault or if I was defending someone.. They wouldn't believe me.
I'm Mashiro Kougami, I'm a 16 year old, 2nd year in highschool.
At the age of 12... I was abandoned.
My parents moved away to Kyoto (all the way to the country side) and left me with our house in Tokyo. They never call me.. They never visit.. I'm dead to them.

Only to avoid being sued for leaving their underage child with no support, they send me monthly allowance. I wasn't always like this, I had a painful past experience that I never even told my parents.
Ever since I was born, I felt as if I was never loved...

*bzzzzz* *bzzzzz* *bzzzzz*
The sun light shines on my face through the windows and I drag myself out of bed. 'Monday--It's the 1st day of being a 2nd year (Sophomore)', I think to myself.
As I am walking to school, I see other students talking and laughing with their friends. 'I envy them', is what I think. Because of my frequent bruises and injuries, no one approaches me.
Word seems to have gone around and everyone knows my background image. They pity me... It sickens me.. Because of how I look, people go ahead thinking that I am a delinquent.
Despite my looks, I am a genius at school. My grades are top notch, and I ace every test. My athletic/physical skills are on the same level as my education.
That is how I got into this prestigious school, "Tokawa Sako Elite Academy". I enter school, and make my way to my new class, Class 2-A.
I take my seat at the last row near the window, ignoring the gossip of how the 'delinquent Mashiro' is in class 2-A.

*ringgggggg*
The bell rings, signaling the beginning of Homeroom.
As our Homeroom teacher begins, the door slams open. Standing there is a boy with blond hair and dark brown eyes panting in exhaustion.
"Ahhh~... Mr. Shibaski Yukimura.. Your late", Sensei says. (Sensei- Japanese term for teacher)
This marks the day, where I began to change.

(It seems boring for now XD Please vote and comment some ideas! I really would love to hear ideas from you guys! [i will give you credit])