The Revealings

!!!!!!!!!!! Edited!! (EDITED AND RE-PUBLISHED @2/20/2016)
I only edited Mashiro's dream! I erased the whole incident thing and changed it to the story of it not being told! This means that her past is still a mystery and different from what I wrote before! Thanks for reading this mssg!

[cont. Yukimura's POV]
My hand started to move on its own when--
Mashiro looks up with the most painful and depressed expression ever, but yet seems to pull off her taunting grin. "Gotcha~ pfft... The look on your face~ Anyways~ let's get to work!", she says. Although she says that, a hint of sadness is in her tone. Playing along, "Gahhhh! Whatever b****-chan", I say.
3 hours pass...
*crack* *crack*
Our backs crack as we stretch.
"Ughhhh~ done!", I exclaim.
It was now 6:00 pm...
*growllllllll*
The growl of Mashiro's stomach echoed throughout the house.
"Pfffftttt... AHAHAHAHAHA!". I burst out in laughter.
With a glare and dark aura, she says, "Ugh~ well, we've been working for 3 hours!"
She gets up to go to the kitchen. Thinking she brought out food, she only comes with a glass of water.
"I thought u were hungry... Why you drinking water?"
She looks at me with a small sad expression, but covers it up immediately. "Cause... I didn't go.. shopping yet.."
"So you've been living like this!? Damn..."
She rolls her eyes. "It's not that bad.. I'm still living. Now shoo! Go back home." She pushes me out her door with my stuff. With that, she slams the door shut and I just sigh and stand there. After a few seconds, I start to walk home.
'Huh...? I wonder what's been going on with her... Eh? Am I worried?! Heck no! Whatever..'

[Mashiro's POV]
After Ojiisan left my house, I walk up to my room, and fall freely on the bed.
"Ugh... I was almost found out..."
*growwwwwlll*
My stomach continues to growl.
"Mm... I'm hungry... Just one more day.. I'll get my monthly pay.."
I get up and decide to go shower. I then went downstairs, cleaned up the mess and scraps, and go back to my room to drift off to sleep.
.........
*
*
'Where am I?' I find myself at home still... But it's different..?
I see a little girl laughing with a warm family..
That little girl is.. Me..
'Ahh.. This must be a dream?'
"Mommy! Daddy! I want ice cream for dessert!", the little girl says as she jumps up and down.
Chuckling, a woman with hazel colored eyes and dark brown hair, says; "heheh~ okay Mashii-chan~ only if you're a good girl!".
'Mom...'
A few moments later, a tall man with black hair and light brown eyes walks in with a tub of vanilla ice cream and some spoons.
'Dad...'
"Yayyyyyy!", my little self says.
In the scene, I witness my happy self eating ice cream, happily talking with a warm family.
The scene flickers..
Another scene fades in..
I see my 7 year old self.. In that situation...
The scenes all flicker in a flash.
I see the situation that caused everything...
The flicker of scenes stops when I was 10...
"Mom? Dad? Where you going?"
I see my parents with luggages beginning to leave the house when I woke up from a nap.
They avoid my eyes and say, "We can no longer raise you... You are a burden to us.. Kyoto.. That's where your father and I are going", my mom says.
"H-huh!? N-no! I'm sorry! Please don't leave me!"
My dad says in a cold tone, "we left money enough for food and clothes.. It'll last about 3 months... The house is already fully paid. We will send you monthly money, so we don't get sued and that you will have plenty to live on"
"N-no! Mom! Dad!", I plead.
"You have no right to call us your 'mom' and 'dad'!", my mom says angrily.
With that they leave me alone in a house..
-End-
*bzzzzz* *bzzzzz*
The sound of my alarm wakes me. I get up and drag myself to the mirror.
'Dried tears..'
I get ready, take the project for class, and started to walk to school.
'Sleepy...at least it's finally Friday.. What a long 1st week...' I didn't get much sleep.. I woke up from my painful dream around 2am in the morning. After that, I kept waking up and falling asleep throughout the night.

[Yukimura's POV]
I enter school when I began feeling eyes stare at me intensely. I look around and everyone avoids my eyes and walks away.
'Huh?', I think to myself.
I enter the classroom and started to hear the whispers from the class and the outside hallway.
"Hey.. Isn't that Shibaski-kun?"--"now that I look at it... He does look like a fighter"--"Ugh.. He's been pulling on a fake act!?"--"omg.. We should get away from him"-- "doesn't that make him like Kougami-chan? (Mashiro)"-- "So yesterday, the others were right!"--
I freeze.
With no movement.. I stare at the floor in shock.. With only one thought lingering, 'I'm found out.. I'm.. Done, all because of my stupid outburst yesterday.."

[Mashiro's POV]
When I entered school, I already started hearing the murmurs.
'Ah... He's been caught..'
I walk down the hallway when I hear more whispers. I enter class to find a stunned Yukimura.
I walk past him first and lay the project on my desk.
I then walk up to him and wave my hands across his face.
"Hey...", I say.
Now the whole class is watching.
"Yo!!~", I continuously say.
I lightly slap him across his face. Waking up from his trance, he glances around.. Only to find stares and a few glares of disgust. He runs out even though class begins in 15 minutes.
'I told him he would only gain despair...'
After a minute, I decide to go look for him. As I slowly walk down the halls, I notice a head of blond hair laying down alone under a tree by the courtyard.
As I slowly approach him, I see one of his arms covering his eyes. Although he does that, I see a small tear fall. I only sit down next to him and I don't say a word. *ringgggg* The bell signaling Homeroom rang out. That's when I say, "hey.. Class started.."
--------from what seems like 10 minutes of silence, he finally sits up saying, "I don't care about class... Everyone found out about me.."
I listen quietly.
"--If only you didn't piss me off!! I can--" his voice chokes from held back tears.
Covering his face by burying it in his knees, I lightly pat his head.. "Sorry... It was my fault..", I quietly say.
He calmed down after 20 minutes.
With my hand still on his blond hair, "..although you like your fake act.. I like the real Yukimura more... It's more... Lively..."
He doesn't respond.
I slowly lift my hand away and stood up. I stretch my hand out and look at him saying, "..lets go.."
After a minute or two, he looks at me then takes me hand.
'Ah... I'm still sleepy.. It's getting dark?..'
I begin to fall into darkness, only hearing a distant voice calling, "Ay! B****-chan!". Then falling into what seems to be Ojiisan's arms.

[Yukimura's POV]
"..although you like your fake act.. I like the real Yukimura more... It's more... Lively..."
From those words spoken by Mashiro.. *bathump* my heart is pounding so fast for some reason..
--As I took her hand to get up, she starts to faint. "Ay! B****-chan!", I call out. But she is unconscious in my arms. I carry her piggy-back style to the nurse.
After 5 minutes of checking out Mashiro, the nurse comes to me, "don't worry~ it's just from a lack of sleep."
I slightly nod and she tells me, "I got permission from the school, since you already ditched half of the day, can you wait 'til Mashiro wakes up then take  her home?"
I asked confusingly,"why me? Shouldn't it be her parents?"
The nurse looks at me in shock. "You guys seem pretty close but"
'Sureeeeeeeee, you can think of it like that'
"Mashiro never told you?", she continues.
------"ah! I have to do an errand. If she wakes up, you guys may leave. But for now, I'll be back!", the nurse says as she leaves.
I recall back to what the nurse had told me..
"Mashiro never told you?... When Mashiro was 12 I believe, both her parents abandoned her when she got into fights in the streets. I think maybe she had family problems that caused her to start fighting... Mashiro lives alone 'til this day, only receiving money from her parents way up in Kyoto. --Ah! Was I not suppose to tell!? Ah~ Sorry Mashiro-chan! (Even tho Mashiro is asleep)"
"Mm..." Mashiro's eyes start to flutter open.
"Finally awake b****-chan?", I say.
She slightly glares at me, but realizing she is at the nurse because of me, she relaxes her expression.
After telling her how she fainted and how she slept at the nurse, while we got permission to leave early (leaving out how I know her past, for now), we begin walking home. When we arrive and she begins to enter, I stop the door just in time before it was about to close.
" what?", she asks.
"Come to my place tonight. My parents would be home and we can eat dinner.", I say.
'I'm only saying this cause now I feel bad for her.. After the nurse told me her past'
"No thanks Ojiisan", she mockingly says.
"Nope! I'm not taking that answer. My place. Dinner. 7:30pm. Don't be late. I'll email you my address later", I say and begin to quickly leave. I then hear a shout.
"YOU! WHATEVER BUT WHAT YOU MEAN EMAIL ME!?", she shouts.
"Ha! The nurse gave me your email~" I then begin to leave as I her say, "wtf is a nurse doing giving away my email address!?"

(This chapter is a bit longer than my usual chapters .-. Anyways~ Hoped you enjoyed it~)