We meet again

[Mashiro's POV]
The bus leaves us off at the school and we all say 'bye' to each other. I then walk home with Ojiisan. We come across my house and I wave. "See you tomorrow".
I walk in and I immediately fall onto the couch.
'So tired...'
*ding*
I check my phone and read the message from Ojiisan.
'My mom told me to pick you up from your house... Sooooo... I'll be there @4:15.'
'K', I reply.
------------
The next day comes and I'm getting dressed to go to Nani-san's. I'm a bit sore from the game yesterday, so I decided to wear comfortable clothes. I wore some joggers with a tank top and top. I covered it with a black jacket and wore some black and white Nikes. *ding*
I check my phone and Ojiisan is outside. I walk out and see Ojiian in a black v-neck and gray basketball shorts. "Ughhhh... Are you sore, too?", he asks as he rubs his neck. "Yea..", I say.
"Is your mom waiting?", I ask as we walk. "I don't know, my mom made me leave the house to buy some paper cups right in the morning", he holds up a market bag.
We walk over to his house and he opens the door. "Sorry for the intrusion", I say. "I'm back", Ojiisan says. I heard a couple of more voices than usual..
Ojiisan walks in front of me and turns towards the living room. He freezes. "What's with you?", I ask as I come up next to him. I turn and see.... Sakura and Koro Kougami...
"S-sorry I didn't tell you Mashiro... And Sakura and Koro..", Nani-san says. I just stare at them blankly as they stare at me with disappointment and disgust. "Congratulations of the game, Yukimura, Mashiro", Koga-san says. "Um.. Koga, honey, help me out in the kitchen?", Nani-san leads herself and Koga-san out.
Koro (my dad) speaks first, "I see you have not changed. Still getting into silly fist fights", he gestures towards my faded scar on my cheek (A/N: Refer to Chp. 12, 'Gifts and Drunks'). "I'm not surprised.. Still a disappointment and troublemaker", Sakura (my mom) says. Ojiisan knows not to interfere so he only stands there and looks at me. I take a deep breath. "Me? A disappointment? How about you, Sakura.. Koro? (A/N: Mashiro is referring to first names instead of 'mom' and 'dad')". They look at me. "I find you a disappointment as parents, I mean.. EX- Parents", I look at them straight in the eye. They scoff. "We were right to abandon you.. I see you have grown cocky", Sakura says. "What can I say, you made me become this way", I retort. There was a cold chill around the room as we argued and glared.
"Food is ready!", Nani-san calls out.
"Oh dear.. Sakura, I have lost my appetite from seeing Mashiro", Koro says as he glares at me.
"Oh, so have I", Sakura adds. "Ah, sorry that I look ugly. Well.. I did have the most disgusting and cruel parents", I sneer. They glare daggers at me as I retort. "Allow me to leave before the sour faces of yours get uglier", I say. "Tch.. We don't care. I believe this will be the last conversation we have.. All ties are cut, if you remember", Sakura clicks her tongue. I glance back, "I know.. And I don't care anymore. A waste of my time and tears to be crying over foolish people like you", I say.
The next thing I know, she snapped. She rushed right over to me and turned me around. She grabbed me by the collar and was ready to slap me. But I didn't care.. I already faced enough pain.
Ready to take on the slap, she thrust it down, but... Was stopped half way. Yukimura had her hand held mid-way. "I believe that isn't the way you're suppose to treat your biological daughter", he says in a cold tone. She lets go and I scoff. "Thanks for the help, but I didn't need it. And biological daughter? I feel ashamed to have the same DNA as them", I say. "Ha! The same goes for you! I have no need for a daughter who would get into fights and would be such a troublemaker!", Sakura says. "Do you know the reason of why she fights? Do you know her backstory? Do you know anything about her that makes you have the right to hate her?", Ojiisan says as he begins to lose it. I place my hand on his shoulder and shake my head, 'no.. Don't say'.
He relaxes and they just stare at him.
"Huh? What's going on here?", Koga-san comes. "I already called that food is done", Nani-san follows. "Ah.. Sorry.. I suddenly.. Lost my appetite", I bow then glare at Koro and Sakura. "I will be taking my leave", I say and put on my shoes. "Oh.. Ah.. Congratulations.", Koga-san says. "Yukimura, walk her home.. Or else more dangerous people will attack again", Nani-San says.
From the words of 'dangerous people', Sakura and Koro's eyebrows slightly go up.
Ojiisan then walks me out of the house.
......
We walk in silence until, "Sorry, honestly, I didnt know", he says.  "It's fine..", I mutter, "It had to come someday". We continue to walk to my house.

[Nani-san's POV]
>Meanwhile...<
After Yukimura and Mashiro left, I sit down with Koro and Sakura.
"...I believe you don't know how Mashiro got cuts and bruises like that", I begin.
"...Please do not talk about that wretch", Sakura disgustingly says.
"..She would get assaulted every now and then", I continued anyways.
They go quiet.
"Although she fights them off, and is angry and hurt, she always lets the assaulter go.. She would come to our house or be found by my son, with cuts and wounds, and blood everywhere", I explain.
"And why are you telling us this?", Koro asks.
"Because you should know. She isn't such a troublemaker that foolishly gets in fights".
They stood up. "We should go", Sakura says.
I nod and see them off at the door. As they step out, I mutter; "In the past too.. I believe it was your fault, not hers..". I close the door as they turn back.

[Mashiro's POV]
We come across my house and Ojiisan begins to walk back home. My hand moved on their own and I was holding Ojiisan's shirt.
He turned back with a slightly blushed and shocked face. He notices my depressing face and comes with me inside my house.
He leads me to the couch and I just plop down.
We sit there for what seemed like forever in silence.
Ojiisan then lightly bangs his fist on my head.
"So depressing. Just forget all about your parents.", he says.
I slowly nod and he gets up. "welp, I should get going. And go back to your usual self, you are just.. Freaky right now..".
He begins to walk out the door and I mutter, "Thanks bastard".
He turns around, "I'll ignore that comment because you're having a bad day. But.. I won't forgive you easily like that, b****-chan", he says with rage marks 💢💢.
After he leaves, I continue my day and slowly forget about today.

(Sorry.. It's boring. I tried to make it more interesting, but I ran out of ideas..
Well.. Hope you enjoyed it and leave comments of your thoughts below~ Don't forget to give this chapter a vote and help me spread news about this series~
Thanks~)