Finally

[Yukimura's POV]
A few days have passed by, and Mashiro still doesn't remember us. Today is Sunday, and I enroll in school tomorrow.
The guys and I head over to her room, once more.
"Isn't it stuffy in here? Don't you want to go out?", Kazu asks as he looks out the window.
"Mm.. I guess", I say. "Then let's go!", Keita smiles.
We ended up walking outside, in the hospital's courtyard. I see other patients sitting out, or kids running around.
"Do they have a basketball court around here?", Kazu looks around. "Mm... I think there is one over there", Mashiro says and leads us to a court where children and kids were playing.
"Ugh! I can't make it in", we heard a 6 year old boy say. Keita then walks up to the boy and crouches, "I'll show you my secret in making it in", he winks. He begins to play with the kids and we all later began to join him.
I then look over at Mashiro and she was being tugged by a little girl. I walk over to them and I crouch along with Mashiro. "Are you Mashiro Shibaski? I would watch all your games when the doctor tells me to stay in my room", the little girl smiles. "Ah.. You know me? Well.. Thank you", Mashiro lightly smiles. "Yea! And you're like the best player ever!", the little girl cheers and other kids began crowding around.

[3rd Person's POV]
A boy, around 12 years old, stands back as his friends crowd around a 17 year old girl.
"Ugh! I'm suppose to be the best!", the boy clenched his fist. He then hurled the ball at the back of the girl.

[Yukimura's POV]
"Hey! Yukimura! Mashiro! Watch out!", Hikaru shouted at me.
But it was too late.
"Ugh!", I heard Mashiro grunt and I see the basketball bounce off her back.
We all turn and see a pouting kid.
"Oi! Why did you do that?!", Daisuke yells.
The boy just sulks.
Mashiro then stands up and walks to the boy. She crouches down in front of him and asks, "Did you throw it?". The boy doesn't respond.
"Mm... So you did.. Can you tell me why?", she asks. "....because.. I'm suppose to be the best at basketball", he mutters. "Oh..", is all she says.
"Still! You shouldn't through a ball!", Keita cuts in. "Stop worrying about it Kei, I'm fine", she says.
...wait.. What?
The guys caught on as well. "W-what did you just call me..?", Keita asks. "I just called y--", Mashiro freezes. "You remember!!", Kazu shouts.

[Mashiro's POV]
"Wow, looks like you're fine. We can discharge you now, since we just finished the examination", the doctor says. I walk back to my room and I see the guys waiting for me.
"How was it?", Mako asks. "I'm fine. I'm getting discharged, and I can go to school tomorrow", I say. "Yayy!", Daisuke cheers. "How did you even remember?", Keita asks. "I don't know.. I guess it just slipped out", I shrug. "Okay, whatever. Let's just get out of here", Ojiisan says. The guys walk out, so I can get changed. I wear a fresh t-shirt and jean shorts, walking out of the hospital.
"Oh yea, welcome back, O-jii-San", I say as we walk back. "Even though I'm 1 week late".
Ojiisan lightly blushes and nods.
After eating at a cafe and hanging out with everyone, Ojiisan and I walked home, just like how it was before.
"Just like 7 months ago", I say. "Huh?", he asks. "We always walked home like this before, right?", I slightly smile.

[Yukimura's POV]
'Ah.. That smile..'
We arrive at her house and she begins to go in when I grab her hand.
"Uh.. What?", she asks.
"Uh... Remember.. When you said you l-liked me t-too?", I embarrassingly ask.
Mashiro lightly blushes as I catch her off guard. "W-why are you bringing this up?", she asks.
"A-are we gonna be.. A c-couple f-from now on?", I ask, feeling that my face is flushed deep red.
Mashiro blushes brightly and looks down to the ground. After a couple of seconds, she nods.
"Uh.. O-okay.. I-I'll see you at school tomorrow", I say and go back to my house.
I go up to my room and close the door.
I breath in and out.
'..I'm.. So HAPPY!'

[Mashiro's POV]
'So... We're a thing?'
*
The next day came and I leave my house. As I step out, I see Ojiisan passing by, looking down on his phone. "Morning, Ojiisan", I greet. He looks up and greets back, we then walk to school together.
It seemed as if we didn't really care, and everything was natural. Ojiisan slipped his hand into mine, blushing madly. I just left it and held his hand back, walking to school.
We walk to school and we meet the guys in front of the entrance. "Hey, Mashi--", Kazu begins but then stops. "What?", Mako asks him. Keita slowly points at our hands, which were still entwined. "...W-WHAT'S GOING ON!?", Daisuke exclaims.
"Uh.. We're dating I guess?", I say. The guys start cheering about how it was about time.
"So, Yukimura. What class did they put you in?", Hikaru asks. "Oh, class 4-C", he says. "Oh, you're in my class", I say. "Your class? Are you all split up this year?", he asks. "Yea. Hikaru and I are in class 4-B", Kazu explains. "And Daisuke, Keita, and I are in 4-D", Mako says, as we make our way up towards our class.
As we walk, I hear whispers from students in the hall way..
'Isn't that the American delinquent last year..?'
'We shouldn't go near him..'
Basically the whole school already knew.
"Welp, here's our stop. See you at lunch", Hikaru waves. "Yea, see you. And be careful Yukimura~ Mashiro-chan has quite a lot of admirers", Daisuke smirks and waves 'bye'.
"Uh.. Don't worry about that", I say.
*
Class begins and I take my seat. Our Sensei walks in with Ojiisan behind, and the class goes quiet. "Okay, we have a transfer student today. Please introduce yourself", Sensei says.
"I'm Shibaski, Yukimura. I left to move to America last year, and I've returned", he says.
The class is quiet and filled with thoughts of how he is a bad person.
"Okay. You can sit.. Over there. The 2nd to last row, the seat by the wall", Sensei says.
"Ah, Ms.Kougami. You're back", Sensei takes notice of me.
"Welcome back, Mashiro!"
"I'm so glad you're better!"
"How's your head?"
The class turns their attention towards me.
"Okay, okay. Settle down. Today we need to pick a class rep, because starting this month, we will be having more events and much more after-school work. You can nominate someone or yourself. I need a boy and girl", Sensei announces.
No one raised their hand.. Then...
"Ugh.. Fine. I'll randomly pick", Sensei closes his eyes and glides his finger on the role call paper. He opens his eyes and says, "Okay. The rep is Mashiro Kougami and Yukimura Shibaski".
"Ehhhhhhh!? If it's Mashiro, I want to be a rep!", the class exclaims.

[Yukimura's POV]
'..Mashiro is this popular.. And not only to girls.. But GUYS!?'
"Tch.. I don't wanna be a rep", Mashiro complains.
"Too bad. Settle down. Homeroom is over. It seems like.. You have 10 minutes", the Sensei leaves. I put my head down.. But I happen to hear...:
"Mashiro-chan~ Are you okay? How's your injuries?", a girl classmate asks.
"..I'm fine", she says.
"Ah.. That's good. I want to thank your for last time. When the boy tried to hit me", the girl thanks.
'So that's why she's popular among girls..'
"Oh.. It's fine", she replies cooly.
More girls and boys began to swarm around Mashiro.
"That new transfer student.. He looks familiar", one of the boys say.
"Hm.. He was here last year.. I think I heard rumors of some fake act?", a boy adds in.
'Ugh...'
"You shouldn't judge right?", I hear Mashiro say.
"Huh? Oh um.. Yea", the boys reply.
"Um.. Mashiro..?", an awkward guy comes up to her.
"Sheesh.. Why are you here again? Mashiro rejected you countless times already!", a girl says.
'Huh?... Well.. She did get even prettier.. And maybe when I wasn't around, she didn't have that scary aura..'
"B-but..", the guy begins.
"Sorry.. I told you no already...", she says.
"W-why.. Do you have someone you like? Dating?", he asks.
'I can't handle this anymore..'
I get up from my seat quietly, and walk behind Mashiro. I wrap an arm around her shoulders from behind.
"She's dating me.. So can you like.. Not?", I say with a bit of a glare.

(Sort of long chapter..
Anyways.. They're finally together!!
Let's see where this leads to~
Please leave a vote and comment of what you thought cx
Thanks for reading ;))