Our Last Cultural Festival

[Mashiro's POV]
I was gone for almost 2 weeks, and school was over in just 5 months.
I walked out of my house, finding Ojiisan squating outside my fence. Still not noticing me, I hang my head over. "Ohayou", I said. "Gah! Geez.. Morning..", he said with his hand on his heart.  We made our way to school, holding hands like back then. "Ah, Hey Mas--", Kei stops himself short. "What's up, Kei?", Mako asks. "AHHH!", Dai suddenly screamed. "Stop yelling in the morning", Hikaru says, rubbing his ear. "Oh! Mashiro and Yukimura are.. HOLDING HANDSSSS!", Kazu pointed at our locked hands. "W-what of it..", Ojiisan lightly blushed.
After explaining everything to the guys, we made our way to school. As we walked up the stairs, we bump into Yamato and Ai along the way. She immediately turns away, avoiding eye contact, but Yamato nudges her hard. "Ow.. Fine..", she said after he gave her a stern look. "..I'm sorry..", she quietly mumbles. "Hm? I can't hear you..?", I find myself tauntingly say. "..I said I'm sorry..", she says louder, going red from embarrassment. "Sorry about what Ai did", Yamato said. "No worries", I waved and walked up to class.
*
"YAYYYYYY!", our class erupted into a loud cheer. "..ugh...", I rest my head on my desk, having a headache from the sequels. We just decided on our class' booth for our last cultural festival... A Host Cafe Ft. Maid Servants. "Okay! Now that we decided who's managing which groups, we need to get started! We only have one week", our class representative announces and everyone began heading to their places. One group was going to make the menu and cook the food, another was costumes, and etc.
"Mashiro-chan~ I need to get your measurements", a girl calls over to me. "I don't wanna..", I mumble as Ojiisan pulled up a chair besides me. "But it was decided that the girls were to be maids", she continued. "Go get your measurements Maid-Sama", Ojiisan bursted out laughing. "Shut up..", I said with rage marks on my face 💢, but reluctantly got up.

[Yukimura's POV]
As b****-chan left, I stayed by her desk. All the girls were taking their measurements in the corner, so I had time to think to myself. I glanced over at b****-chan, and I soon found myself visualizing her in a frilly maid dress.
... '..I can't imagine it..'
Days went by and the festival quickly came.
I finished getting changed into what they brought me. I wore a red button up dress shirt, leaving the top of my collar open. I wore a white blazer over it, along with white slacks and black dress shoes. I leave the curtained corner, that was set up, exposing myself to what use to be the classroom. The class looked like a relaxing, yet mature host club. Couches and tables were set up along the walls, while the small tables and clean chairs were scattered around the center. Lanterns hung on the ceiling and menus and small flower vases were on tables.
"C'mon! Hurry, hurry! The festival officially starts in half an hour..!", our class president began to shout. The curtains from the side of the class began to open and the girls began to come out. Each one wearing the same maid outfit, but different colors. The maid outfit consisted of a typical maid dress with a head band, along with black shoes and high knee socks, where the color matched their dress. As the guys began to blush and get yelled out the by the girls, b****-chan came out.
I felt my eyes widen and my face heat up. She wore a black maids dress, the typical maid outfit. Her hair was in the two braids, like back then. She looked at me with a bashful face, faintly blushing. "W-what.. D-do I look weird?", she embarrassingly asks. "N-no.. You look G-good..", I mumbled, putting the back of my hand to my face.
"Alright! Looks like everything is good! Everyone is in costume, everything is set up, and the assigned cooks are in the back. There's only 25 minutes left! Remember that in happy hour, for one hour, the guys will be able to talk and hang out with the maids~ Other than that, boys, remember you're not to do anything sexual to the guests. School rules. Let's have fun!", the class representative announces cheerfully. "Okay!", the whole class nodded enthusiastically.
"Want to go check up on Hikaru and Kazu in class 4-B?", b****-chan came up to me. "Sure", we made our way to 4-B.

[Mashiro's POV]
"Yo", I poked my head through the door,
"MASHIRO!", Kazu waves over at me. He wore a black cloak over his school uniform. "Oh, hey guys", Hikaru popped out, wearing the same thing as Kazu. "Wah! You're wearing a maid outfit. Oh yea, the host club with maids", Kazu said. "And look at Yukimura. Being all snazzy and mature-looking", Hikaru remarks. "What you mean by that? I am mature", Ojiisan says. "Sure..", both Kazu and Hikaru give a bored expression. "So.. This is the fortune teller booth?", I chuckled. "Eh, not much to decorate", Hikaru said, referring to the class which didn't consist much. There were 5 round tables draped with a black, glittery cloth, each one with their own black draped tent. The windows and walls were completely covered with dark purple curtains, giving the class a mysterious feel. "If you guys wanna stop by later, the lines go faster than you think. 5 fortune tellers", Kazu said with a smile. "Just so you know, this was the class' idea.. With only 5 fortune tellers, everyone else is dressed in a cloak, directing and managing the lines and such", Hikaru says. "Well, good luck guys. We're going to head off and check out Mako, Dai, and Kei", I waved to them. "Bye ~", the two waved before heading back to work on the last finishing touches. "B-bye Mashiro!", every guy in class suddenly yelled out. "B-bye?", I said with a confused looking before I leave with Ojiisan.

[Yukimura's POV]
From seeing all those guys blush and stare at her.. I can't help but be angry and jealous.
"Oi ~! I'm talking you know", b****-chan pokes my cheek as we made our way to 4-D. "..You're pouty", she said, tilting her head in front of me. "I'm not", I said a little agitated. "Hm.. I'll bother you later about it", she said before walking into 4-D. The class didn't have any decoration really. There was only a giant banner that read, 'Cosplay Contests!'.
"Oh, wassup Yukimura, Mashiro?", noticing us first was Daisuke. "Oh! Hey, guys!", Keita and Mako made their way to us as well. "..what are you wearing..", b****-chan and I look at the 3 in shock. Daisuke and Keita do a 360 turn as Mako only sweat dropped. Daisuke was dressed up cow, wearing a onesie and a bell, along with having face paint on him. Keita was dressed up as Natsu, from the anime Fairy Tail. On the other hand, Mako was cosplaying as a Neko cat, having a cat ears hair band and wearing an oversized grey shirt and black jeans, with a fuzzy, grey tail hanging on the back. "Can't you tell? I'm Natsu", Keita grinned. "I'm a cow", Daisuke stuck out his tongue. "..er.. The cosplaying costumes were by lottery", Mako sweat dropped, scratching his drawn whiskers. "This.. Cosplay contests.. How does this work", I ask. "Pretty simple, actually. Every 2 hours, people are allowed to join. The class will be picking the winners, who will win a mystery prize", Mako explained. "Ahh, I see", B****-chan and I both nod.
"Everyone from Class 4-C! Please report to class to begin!", we heard our class representative yell. "We should get going", b****-chan nudges me. "Right. Bye, guys. See you later", I wave. "Well, here we go", b****-chan sighs.

Hey~ Just wanted to apologize about the crappy, sort of short, and slow updates. I'm literally trying my best to keep this series going >n< It's one of those 'I need to think of the new chapter!', but it becomes '..I give up.. I'm done.. I can't think anymore..' XD Anyone get those? Well, please comment, vote, and share this series with your friends/followers. :) Thanks and I'll be working on this series, along with my others, more (^~^)