What Are You Doing?

Whatttt~ Just noticed.. 600+ reads!! Thanks guys~ Here's an Early Release :)

[Mashiro's POV]
"EHHHHH!?", everyone erupts once more.
"W-wha--..", Ojiisan is at a lost of words.
"Sheesh.. Good job of not being obvious, Aki..", I say.
"You do remember me~ You called me 'Aki'", Akito smiles.
"Care to explain?", Ojiisan asks.
I sigh.. "Okay.. So..", I begin.
-----6 years ago-----
It was my 2nd year in Middle School (7th grade).
I was very isolated from everyone, ever since what happened between me and Akira.
Currently 13 years old, I always ate alone.
I always ate not far from the Soccer field. But little did I know, that Akito, who was always playing soccer, took notice of me.
The very first day I met him, he suddenly confessed to me. He brought me into a tight hug, but I pushed him away and said in a cold, surprised tone, "What the... What are you doing!?". He only gave me a closed-eyed smile.
"I see you all the time eating alone! I find you really cute and I want to know more about you!", was what he said.
Since that day, he always pestered and confessed over and over again.
One day after school, I just finished a fight with a group of girls who accused me of stealing 'the prince, Akito Oka' away from them. While I was treating my wounds, Akito found me. He helped me with my wounds and comforted me.
It was the time where I found Akito trustworthy, so I decided to go out with him. It wasn't long 'til I called it off. He was way too friendly to other girls, always flirting with them, and he soon tossed me away.
I decided to get into a top, elite school, so I won't ever see him again..
When he found out I was going to Tokawa High after we broke up, he begged to get back together and that he wanted forgiveness.
I gave him forgiveness, but I turned back into my cold self. I told him that we won't ever be together again..
But who knew that he would transfer here during our 4th year...
-----End-----
"And.. That's pretty much it", I end.
"W-wha--!? How can you not tell me that you dated someone before!?", Ojiisan says. "Well you didn't tell me that you dated Mimi before", I retort.
"Hm? What happened to your shoes?", Akito asks me. "Huh?.. Oh, someone ruined them in my locker, so I trashed them", I say.
Akito slowly turns his head to Mimi.
"Heh..heh.. What?", Mimi guiltily says.
*
"So you trashed Mashiro's shoes cause you were jealous?", Daisuke sums up. Mimi slowly nods as Akito angrily pinched her cheeks.
"S-sorry!", Mimi apologizes.
"Anyways... Now that we are all familiar with each other.. Are you dating Yukimura, Mashiro?", Akito asks me. "Mhm..", I nod.
"That's a bummer.. And here I thought that I can win you back", Akito says. "Don't worry Oniisan! You will be with Mashiro, while I can date Shibaski-kun!", Mimi clings onto Ojiisan.
*
-The next day-
I walk into class and I find my seat.
"Good Morning, Mashiro-chan~", a girl walks up to me. I give a slight nod. "You and Yukimura-kun are the reps, right? Sensei said there will be a meeting today at lunch", she says. "Mm.. Thanks", I then put my head down.
*
-Lunch-
"Okay! Are all the reps here?", Sensei scans the room.
Apparently Mimi and Akito are reps as well, so they sit between Ojiisan and I.
"Okay, so our upcoming event is the sport festival. It starts next week. You, reps, are in charge of signing the students, in your class, an event.", Sensei announces.
*
-Next Week; Sports Festival Week-
"Hey!", Kazu greets as I enter the track. "What event are you in?", I ask. "I'm in the relay race with Hikaru", he says. "Ah, looks like we'll be against your class", Ojiisan says.
"Racers participating in the 100 yd. dash, please take your places", the speaker booms.
"Ah, I'm participating in that, too", I say. "Oh, looks like you'll be up against Akito, Daisuke, and Hikaru as well", Kazu says. "Mm.. Wish me luck", I wave and walk towards the track.
"Ahh, didn't know you were going to race, Mashiro", Akita says as he takes his place. "Yea.. I'm in most events because I took the places for the students", I say. "..don't push yourself", he mutters.
"Ready... SET...", the intercom begins. "GO!"
I sprint off.
Pass the 20 yard mark.. 40 yard... 80 yard..
"And winning first place is Class's 4-C, Kougami, Mashiro!", the intercom booms and my class cheers. "Good job, Rep!", my class congratulates me and gives me water. "Mm.. Thanks", I say and take a gulp of water.
"Eeek! I have to run the 200 yd race next.. I don't want to.. I get a stomach ache when I'm nervous", I hear my classmate say to another.
"Want me to run for you?", I ask. "Huh? Really!?", they ask. "Sure.. I don't want you to do something you don't wanna", I shrug. Their eyes light up. "Er..."
Hours passed and I ran 8 races, played 3 field events, and participated in the soccer game against Class 4-E. By the 5th race, my ankle began to hurt, but I dismissed it. Now, I'm breathing heavily and my ankle hurts even more.
'..ok.. Catch my breath.. Just have to do the Mile Race for that one guy.. Then have to do the relay race..'
"Thanks for running for me, Mashiro-chan", my classmate hands me a towel. "*huff.. Huff* Mm..", is all I muster up to say. "Are you okay? You should take a break", they say with worry. I shake my head and walk to the bleachers.
"Woah, Mashiro.. You fine? You basically ran for your whole class and participated in all the events that your classmates didn't want..", Keita says with worry. 'Ugh.. My ankle..'
"I'm fine..", I lie. "Heyyyy", Hikaru and Dai make their way towards us. "...hi", I say tiredly.
"Woah.. You need to catch your breath, Mashiro", Daisuke says. "Ay~", the other guys begin to gather, along with Ojiisan.
"You okay..?", Ojiisan sits next to me and slings an arm around my shoulder. I nod my head.
"Okay! For the last event, runners participating in the relay race.. Please take your places", the intercom announces.
I get up from the bleachers, despite my pain, and I make my way down. "Ugh...", I lowly mutter. "Hey, you okay?", Ojiisan asks. "Uh.. Yea", I lie. "Don't push yourself.. Just hand me the baton and I'll give it to the others".
I take my place next to a few other students and Akito.
"Ready... Set... GO!"
I sprint off.. But slower then usual..
All the pain that I've been holding in..
I began to lose my vision and slowly it started to become darker.. And darker..
'Ugh...'
"Hey!! Mashiro!!", I heard Akito yell.
"What happened!?", Ojiisan's voice fades away..

[Yukimura's POV]
The relay was halted right when I heard a thud. I turn and see Mashiro, out cold, on the ground.
"B****-chan!!", I immediately run over.
I take a step towards her, but I'm blocked by Akito..
He carries her princess style and he stands up.
"It's fine.. I got it", I say and began to take Mashiro into my arms. Akito steps back.
'Huh?'
"You think I will let you take Mashiro back safely?.. You didn't even see how tired she was.. And you call yourself her boyfriend? Please.. I got it", Akiro pushes right pass me.
"Ehhhh!? What happened to Mashiro-chan!?", Mimi pops up.
I then felt a hand on my shoulder, from Hikaru and Mako.
*
The relay ends, and Class 4-A won (Akito's class). I make my way towards the nurse, to check on Mashiro and Akito.
I quietly step into the nurse's room and I see Akito lay Mashiro on the bed. Before I show myself, I watch...
"I told you to stop pushing yourself..", Akito mutters as he covers Mashiro with a blanket.
His fingers slowly glide across her forehead, brushing her hair away. "..why not choose me again..?", he mutters and slowly leans forward.
Closer.. And closer...
...
"Hey!", I yank him back before his lips touches Mashiro's. I give a swift, hard punch across his face, causing him to fall down. "What the hell are you doing!?", I say in rage. Akito rubs his cheek and gets up. I yank him out, making sure we don't disturb Mashiro.
I pin him up against the wall and ask once more, "What the hell are you doing!?". "Tch.. What can I say.. I have feelings for her still", he says. "Well too late. Back off. Don't lay a finger on her", I say with a glare. "Then who will!? You didn't even know how much pain she was in! Running in countless events, so she pleases and helps out her classmates; not able to get a single break! How can you not notice and stop or help her!? If I don't lay a finger, who will!? You!?", he shouts in pure rage and anger.
I loosen my grip.
'He's right..'
I let him go and step back. "You're right... But don't touch my girlfriend..", I mutter and walk back into the nurse's room.

(It was a bit boring at first, but hopefully the end of this chapter was ok..
Well, thanks for reading ^^ and please give this a vote :))