Kidnapped

Woah, I've updated 3 times so far in like a row haha, including the early release chapter. Time to get back on the time track (is that a thing?) Okay. Here's the next chapter. I update every 2 days :) well I try to ^^

[Mashiro's POV]
We head down and opened up the fireworks. Dai and Kei wanted to do the big ones first, so we started with those. Everyone took turns lighting them up. I was sitting on the sand from afar watching.
Explosions of color lit up the night sky. I hear the yelps and screams of Dai, Kei, and Kazu as they tried not to be caught in with the firework launch. Ojiisan sits down next to me and we watch the colors sparkling in the sky. "Why don't you light one up?", Ojiisan asks. I shake my head, "nah.. I don't like the thrill of running for my life as the fireworks launch", I chuckle. "Nope. You're gonna experience it", he smirks.
"Huh?". He then grabs my wrist and yanks me up. He drags me over to the guys and says, "She's gonna light one". The guys had set up a firework pointing up and they hand me a lighter. "Nope. I'm good", I say as I pass the lighter back to Ojiisan. The guys seem to see what's going on from my rejection and they won't take my 'no' for an answer. Ojiisan pulls me towards the firework, puts my body in front of him, and holds my hands in his, pointing the lighter at the little string connected to the firework. He then lights it, with my hand still in his, and he continues to hold my hand as we run back. We watch the firework light up into the sky and I turn over to Ojiisan with a pissed face 💢💢. I whack him in the head.. Hard.
"Ow!! What the hell!!?", he says as he rubs his head. "I told you I didn't like the thrill! And that I didn't want to do it!", I tell him.
"Haha, but wasn't it fun and you were glad to experience it?", he smiles at me.
"Gah.. Whatever", I say. I then notice we were still holding hands and said, "uhh.. My hand..".
He realizes and let's go, slightly blushing. "S-sorry. My bad".
We continue to watch everyone play with the fireworks.. I then noticed that Ojiisan wasn't by my side anymore after a few minutes. I look around and see him jogging up to me. He comes up, a bit out of breath, and holds out the pack of sparklers I brought. "You don't like thrill right?"  I slightly smile and we open the sparklers. We take out 2 sticks and he lights them up. We watch the sparklers until they die down. We did one after another until all the sparklers and fireworks were gone.
"That was fun!", Dai shouted.
"Haha, now we have to clean", Mako says.
Dai groans but helps us clean.
By the time we finished, it was 8:00pm.  We are carrying all our stuff when we hear a phone ring. "Oh. It's my mom. Maybe she's here, hold up", Dai says as he picks up his call.
He steps aside and talks to him mom. After a few minutes he comes back saying, "guys.. We..
Got a problem..".
"So.. Your mom can't come because Ryuu suddenly broke him arm and they're at the hospital right now?", I say.
Dai nods his head and apologizes, "sorry!! I promised I would bring you guys home and--".
He was cut off my Mako and Kazu patting his back. "Well, it wasn't your fault", Keita says.
"Yea.. Right now we should look for a place to stay..", Hikaru says.  "Thanks guys!! I love you guys!!", Daisuke says as he brings us in for a group hug.
"It isn't the first time we have to find a place to stay at", Ojiisan says.  "But what's open right now? It's 4th of July.. Many places are closed", Mako says.  "How about the cafe we went to before? Look at this flyer", Kazu says as he points to a flyer. It said:
'Come by to SweetXXCafe! We'll be selling a special 4th of July treat! We'll be open 'til 10:30pm!'
"Ughhhhh but isn't bastard there?", I groan.
"But we need a place to sleep.. We'll ask if they can let us sleep in their break room or something", Hikaru says. We walk over to the cafe and open the door. Zack looks up from wiping down the tables and his expression immediately turns angry. "Why are you guys here again?? Thought you won't be coming back", he says annoyed.  "Yea yea. Whatever. We need a place to sleep for the night. Can we sleep in your break room or in the cafe just for the night?", I ask. "Oh hell no. Bad enough to be seeing your face. Now you wanna sleep here?", he scoffs. 💢💢💢 I get pissed out and I swiftly kick his leg, causing him to fall back. I then put my foot down on him and glare at him. "Shouldn't you treat your customers right?.. And what about my face huh?"
Rin and Ren come out from the kitchen and their eyes widen when they see me. Hikaru explains to them our problem and they go call up the manager on the phone. Rin comes back and says, "The manager says it's fine if you all sleep in the break room". I take my foot off Zack and Ren leads us to the break room. We walk in and it consisted of 2 couches, a small table, and a 50" inch TV. We thank them and Ren and Rin leaves with an angry Zack. We turn on the TV and we set up how everyone was going to sleep. Daisuke, Keita, and Hikaru volunteered to sleep on the floor. Ojiisan and I were going to take the 2 ends of the 1st couch. Mako and Kazu decided to take the 2nd couch.
As I am about to turn off the TV and lights, the news shows that tomorrow will be light showers. "It's summer, yet it's still going to rain?", Ojiisan says. "That's the odd weather for you", Keita says.  I shut off the TV and the lights and we all go to sleep uncomfortably.