The Encounter

[Mashiro's POV]

The panting boy musters out the words, "Sorry... *pant*... I overslept." Sensei replies," *sigh* because it's the first day, I'll let you pass. And call me Ms. Nani." 'Kyaaaaaaa~~!', all the girls say. 'He's cute!' - 'Does he have a girlfriend!?' - 'He looks half Japanese and American!~ So cool!' He takes the only open seat, which was next to me. Turning his head to face me, "Nice to meet you! I'm Shibaski Yukimura. Let's be friends!" I look at him and turn away to face the window. 'Friends will leave you.. They turn on you in a flash..', I thought.
*ringgggg*
"Homeroom is finished. You have 5 minutes before your 1st teacher comes in", Sensei says as she's leaving. A flock of girls and boys immediately go to Yukimura. I put on some headphones to tune out the sounds of chattering, and I take out a manga to read. Although I have my headphones on, I still hear a girl ask, 'Yukimura-kun~ why are you sitting next to the delinquent Mashiro?' Followed by a boy stating, 'She's bad news. She often gets to fights often in and outside of school.' Yukimura turns to observe me. 'They are so annoying.. I can't take it anymore', I think to myself. I suddenly stand up, and bang a fist on my desk. With a grimacing glare, I turn to the flock of annoying students, and say; "What.. Do.. You know.. About me? You want to die so soon?".
The girls and guys' faces immediately turn white with fear. With that, I walk out the classroom to go buy a drink. It hits me, when I turned, I glanced at Yukimura's face.. I think to myself, 'ahh~ You can't act like that forever'..
1st class was math, 2nd was English.
3rd was P.E., and the bell rang for lunch.
*ringgggg*
I see everyone positioning their desks to eat with friends, and I look with envy.
I take my bento out, and walk out into the courtyard to eat. After I finished my bento, I begin to take my manga out when I see Yukimura alone, sweating. 'Ugh... Why so many people flock around me.. I even had to run to get away', I hear him murmur.
Not wanting to be involved with him, I take my things to go somewhere else. As I pass by him, I whisper the words, 'you can't fool me.. I know..' He freezes into a shock, but when he turns around.. I'm gone.

[Yukimura's POV]

'That girl... She knows?...', I think. I immediately turn around, but she's gone.
I head back to class, just a few minutes before science class begins to start again. I see her sitting alone with headphones on, and manga in her hands. 'They did say she gets into fights outside of school as well... Have I seen her before?'  I cautiously take my seat, and glance at her. I glanced in such a precise angle, that no one would've noticed.. But-- "You have any business with me?", she asks while she takes off her headphones. 'Her awareness... Interesting' I smile and reply with; "nope~ I just find you.. Interesting". She turns to face me with a smug grin. "Oh~ is it about how I found you out~?" Noticing my face expression change drastically, she continues in a small whisper; "I see you know where I'm going with this~ Mr. Street fighter~ The 'strongest' one in the Yoka Alley Street~"

[Mashiro's POV]

That's when I started to notice rage marks on his face 💢💢. "Ahh~ b****-chan. (A/N: Please excuse my language XD although I do censor them) I no longer have to keep up the act~". I retort with, "it was never a act to begin with~ I see right through you. And who's the b****-chan? Don't you think it's you for having a fake and obnoxious personality?" With our eyes glaring at one another, lightning seems to crackle as our eyes get more intense.
*ringggg*
Sensei walks in and says, "Good afternoon. I am Ms. Ruka. Although it is your 1st day, don't think that you won't get no work. This is school, and I, as a teacher, count your points very precisely.. So to start off the year, you will be assigned a project with a partner."
'Ehhhhh~!? Sensei!' - 'You're too mean!' , the students complain.
"I do not care.. Look at the person next to you. Say hello.. to your partner for the whole year."
Everyone seems to be sitting with all their friends except-- me and Yukimura.
Lightning seems to crackle down as we turn to face each other. The whole class, gets a chill down their spine.
"Glad to be your partner ojiisan*", I say.
(Ojiisan- old man in Japanese)
With a annoyed glare and smug grin, "Who's the ojiisan eh?!?.. I'll smack that annoying face out of you.. I am the 2nd top fighter you know.. Mostly famous in Yoka Alley.. But known outside too.. 💢💢", he threatens.
'Guess it doesn't hurt for him to know.. Since the whole school knows already' I say, "only 2nd? Ojiisan~ you must be so old that you can't be 1st~ ahh~ that's right. You can't beat 1st because I am unbeatable.." With a surprised look, "you're the unbeatable 'M.K'..?"
"Not only is ojiisan old~ you are also stupid.. 'M.K.' are my initials~ Just wanna tell you, because everyone else in school knows~"
Sensei breaks in and shouts, "Hey! You two in the back! Be quiet!"
Ending out bickering.

[Yukimura's POV]

'That little wretch is the 'M.K.'? That just makes me hate her even more..'
Our project is to make a model of the Milky Way galaxy somehow. A girl approaches me during the middle of Mashiro's and I bickering, which started once again, and says, "u-um... Y-Yukimura..?" I immediately go to my cheerful self and reply nicely, "oh! You're Mika! Hi! What can I do for you~?"
"Pfffft" I hear held in laughter from the old hag Mashiro.
"A-ah! Would you l-like to go somewhere with me after school t-today? *blushhhhh*", Mika asks embarrassingly.
Other girls began to jump in saying, "Me too!" - "come with me next time too!" I smile and say, "of course~ I would love to accompany all of you~" 'Kyaaaaaaaaaa!', says the girls with nose bleeds.
With that, I turn towards Mashiro and she is hold in her laughter. 'Pfffft! Dumbass...'
💢💢The feeling of rage marks appearing on my face makes me say, "Ah~! The old hag.. Are you jealous?" "Ha! You really must be stupid! Me? Jealous? I don't consider you even as a friend!". By the word 'friend' coming out of her mouth, she suddenly gives off a depressing aura. She falls quiet through the rest of class.
'I wonder what happened to her.. She freakin ignored my throughout the whole class 💢💢💢'
As I begin walking home after school has ended, I seem to be walking the same way as Mashiro, who is a few meters ahead of me.
When I was about to call her out and make fun of her a bit, a hand sticks out of an alley way and pulls her in. '!! Wth! *sigh* guess I have to be a hero~' As I begin to approach the alley, I hear some talking.
'You are pretty cute, young lady', says the old drunk gangster. He reaches his hand over to pull on her shoulder. Right when I was about to step in--

[Mashiro's POV]

The drunk man starts to reach his hand to pull on my shoulder. I duck his hand, move to the right, grab his hand, and flip him; resulting in him landing flat on the ground. With his arm still in my hand, I forcefully pull it back.
'ARGHHHHG! Let go of me you b****!', he yells. I let go, and as he gets up, he swings his fist right at my face. Just inches away from my face, I hold his fist in my hand. I painfully squeeze his fist, making him yell in agony while falling to his knees on the floor. I look down on him with the most icy glare ever, and with a murderous smile; "You dare to touch me aga-- no.. If I ever see your face again, I'll make sure you will die right then and there". I let go and he hurriedly runs away in agony and fear. I turn around and I find a white-feared Yukimura standing there is shock.
We end up walking together because our home are on the same way. "So you really are M.K. ...", he says questionably.
It makes me say out of curiosity, "why do you put on a fake side." He smugly says, "oh~ have you found interest in me?~" I give him a cold glare. "Hai hai~ I was kidding. Well.. If people found out my real side.. nobody would hang out with me.", he says in a sad tone. "So?.. If they can't accept you, aren't they a waste of time?", I say. He looks at me and says, "Is that what you think? I think that being around friends is.. better than being alone.. Even if you don't show your true personality. Take love for example... The love for a special person or your friends mean greatly in your heart.."
'Friends? Love? No.. They backstab and cause pain', I think to myself. "Yo! Are you even listening! I even said it nicely!", he says annoyingly. I look at him with a 'I don't care' face and say, "oh? You were talking? Sorry, but once you talked about friends and sh**, I lost interest by your annoying voice."
He gives me a murderous glare, "You wanna die?" Giving him an evil and taunting smile, "Oh! You think you can kill me, Mr. 2nd rank*?" (Referring to 2nd place as a street fighter)
I arrive at my house and begin to walk in. When Yukimura begins to leave, I turn and murmur, "you shouldn't waste your time on your fake personality, it'll only cause you greater despair when they find you out..". With that I walk in, leaving him in confusion.
I walk into my empty house and fall freely on the couch. I look up at the ceiling and I whisper ever so quietly, making sure it doesn't echo through out the lonely house. "Love and friends cause you misery.. Love is the cause of how friends turn on you.."

(Ayyy~ So this is my 1st chapter. It's longer than how my usual stories go. So~ I hope you give this a vote and comment down some ideas! Maybe your comment can be in charge of the next chapter~ [I will give you credit])