Back To Myself

[Mashiro's POV]
"You.. Want to break up? Why..?", I ask. "You're still pulling the act.. I know.. You kissed Yamato..", he says. "What?! I didn--", he cuts me off. "Let's just stop.. Let's continue to act like how we were.. And let's not bother the guys with how we act different.. Bye.. See you at school..", he walks away. "Wha--.. What's with you, Ojiisan", I mutter.
I drop myself onto my bed. "Me.. Kissing Yamato? .. Please.. You didn't even hear me out", I mutter to myself. I walk down to the kitchen. I open the fridge and check on the different types of pastries I made for the guys. "Well.. Can't put it to waste.. 2 more days til Christmas"..
*
The next day comes and I met up with the guys in front of the gates, except for Ojiisan. "Hey guys..", I greet. "What's with you..? You look down. Yukimura isn't here yet? He can bring you back to your old self", Aki nudges me. "Eh.. We broke up", I say. "WHATT?!", they all erupt. I tell them Ojiisan's assumption and what really happened. "Then if Yamato was only checking your eye, you weren't kissing!", Mimi says. "Exactly..", I shrug. "Then we gotta tell him!", Keita says. "I tried.. He won't even talk to me.. But we're gonna act as if we never dated. So just don't sweat it anymore.. Think of it as a break from each other", I say. "I guess", they say.
I head to class and slide the door open. The whole class stares at me. I look at the board, and it read 'Mashiro Cheated On Yukumura' in big letters. "...Who did this?", I calmly ask as I step in. The guy whom I rejected many times comes up. (Refer to Chp. 40, Finally)
"From what I heard, Yukimura wrote it himself", he grins. I walk to the board and began erasing it. "Ojiisan can be an annoying idiot sometimes.. But he wouldn't do something as low as this..", I say.

[Yukimura's POV]
"Idiot.. Why are you saying those now..?", I mutter to myself outside of the classroom.. Listening to what Mashiro said.

[Mashiro's POV]
Lunch comes and we all sit with each other in the court yard. "So.. Christmas is tomorrow.. Anyone doing anything special?", Daisuke tries to make conversation. "Not really", Hikaru says. "Not much..", Mako seconds it.
*
School ends with no practice today. I walk home alone, and I pass by an alleyway I use to always fight at. 'Ojiisan didn't even hear me out.. And he avoids me when I try to.. Ugh.. I need to relieve my anger..'
I head to the alleyway and I find a few gangs I recognize, hanging about. "Ayyyy~ the M.K. is back! How long has it been? Years?", the gangs come up to me. "Hey.. Who's trespassing this alley today.. I need to relieve some anger", I crack my knuckles. "Heh.. Well today, it's going to be us VS the XXX Alley, not far from here", they pat my back. "Kay.. I call the 1st fight..", I roll up my sleeves.
...
After 15 fights.. I won them all, but had a few bruises. I throw my bag on the couch and went into the kitchen. I wrap up the treats I made for the guys, and tossed them back in the fridge. I wrap a few bruises around my waist, and a few on my wrist and ankle.
*
The next day comes, and it's Christmas. I meet up with everyone and gave them their own goodie bags of treats. "Wow! Thanks!", Kazu slings an arm around me. "..ugh", I groan. "Ah, sorry! You okay..? Did you get hu-- What's with your ankle!? And you're wrist!?", Kazu points. "..nothing.. I've just been going back to street fighting for my anger relief", I avoid eye contact. The guys scold me and I head to class. I see that Ojiisan isn't here yet, so I put his gift in his desk.
As I sit down, the guy who confessed to me many times walks up. "Um.. Mashiro?". "Yea?". "About the board thing.. I'm sorry.. It was me who wrote it.. I happened to be passing by and I heard.. I just liked you so much.. I wanted Yukimura to be out of your life", he apologizes. "..it's fine", I put my head down.

[Yukimura's POV]
I walk into class, seeing Mashiro with her head down. I notice her wrist and ankles are wrapped in bandages. 'What's she doing..?'
I head to my seat and I find something inside. I take it out and it's a small bag filled with home baked treats. I read the note attached to it:
'Hey Ojiisan.. We haven't been talking.. I hope we can go back to the way things were.. Merry Christmas..
-Mashiro aka b****-chan'
'...'

[Mashiro's POV]
School ends after boring classes and an awkward lunch. "No practice today.. Cause it's Christmas!!", Daisuke cheers. "heheh.. Well.. I'm gonna go.. Catch you guys tomorrow", I wave and head off.

[Yukimura's POV]
"Hey.. Do you know what's with b****-chan's injuries..?", I ask the guys once she leaves. "well.. Ever since you guys broke up, she's been getting back into fighting.. Maybe to cope with the break up?", Mako says. "..B****-chan's coping with the break up?", I raise an eyebrow. "Well.. She is a girl, a break up can affect them a whole lot..", Hikaru looks at me.

[Mashiro's POV]
I limp on home after fighting a short dozen, and meeting up with my past gang. My past gang found me fighting around in the alley, and talked to me about having me rejoin them again. "We can rule all Alleys if you rejoin", was what they said. I told them no, but I have a feeling they'll be back for me. It isn't easy to quit a gang.
I collapse on the couch, and I began to treat more of my wounds. I changed some of my old bandages and patched up some new ones. I put some ointment on a knife cut I got on my cheek from my 8th round, then put on a bandaid.
*
A couple of weeks have passed, and I've been slowly going back to my old appearance, battered and injured. My classmates still treat me the same, only with a hint of worry on their face. Ojiisan and I have been talking more, little by little. I'm sitting in class, waiting for class to start. I'm scrolling through my phone, when the door slides open with a big 'bang!'. Three guys in black suits come in and yank me up from my seat. "Gosh.. Any gentler? Got it.. Got it.. I'm going..", I mutter angrily, when I recognize who they are. I follow them out of school.

[Yukimura's POV]
"Woah.. Who just took Mashiro?"
"Who were those guys?!", the class begins to whisper after those three guys took Mashiro away.
'..I can't help you on this Mashiro.. This is your problem now.. If I help you.. I might fall for you again..'

[Mashiro's POV]
"Did you really have to send three guys for me?", I ask as they shove me into a car. "Well of course. You're 'M.K', the number 1 street fighter, you can easily take out my men", a voice says. "Mhm.. And why did you come for me?", I ask. "Well.. You can't leave this easily, after we've finally found you fighting again".

(Interesting? Yay or Nay? ^^ lol, well hope you leave a comment on what you thought, and a vote >~<)