New Encounters

*EDITED @3/12/2016. ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED @2/11/2016.
Story line is STILL THE SAME.
Just fixed some grammar corrections* 

[Mashiro's POV]
Math and English class went by in a flash, mostly cause I slept through it. The 3rd period bell then rang, so I made my way to the PE locker rooms. I changed into my jersey, tied my hair up into a pony tail, and made my way over to the bleachers. I take a seat in the top corner of the bleachers and I no longer see Yukimura in the center with girls fawning over him, I instead see him by himself covering his ears, while the girls talked about how he is a liar.
Mr. Nakozo comes out and announces, "The competition is in 2 days, Wednesday (A/N: refer to chapter 3, 'Arguments and Fights' // There is a running competition). Today I want the representatives to get into pairs and I will time each pair for the upcoming relay race. Everyone else, go play a sport or whatever."
Everyone begins to form pairs, usually all the students would head over to Yukimura.. But not anymore. I walk up from behind and smack him in the head, "Yo, partner".   "Ow! What the hell!, b****-chan!", he exclaims 💢, but he has the expression of relief, that someone is talking to him.
The rest of the period was just Mr. Nakozo timing our races and telling which people will be in which races.  I was assigned to the 200 yard race and was put into the relay race, while Ojiisan got the 100 yard and was also put into the relay race.
4th Period, Science rolled by..
Ms.Ruka walks in saying, "okay okay settle down. Today--". She was cut off from the principal walking in. "Ah! Mr. Yasun! What brings you to our class?", Sensei says. "Ah. Sorry to interrupt in mid day, but you have a transfer student." "Oh! I see, then let's introduce the student to the class". Mr.Yasun goes to the front and says, "Although the school year started 1 week ago, a new transfer student will be in your class. Please come in". A tall, skinny boy walks in. He had red hair and green eyes.
The class begins to whisper; 'He looks cute, but what's with his hair?' - 'is he also a delinquent?' - 'Wouldn't that mean there will be 3 delinquents in our class.. Counting Yukimura now?' -
"Hello. My name is Okito, Keita. Um.. concerning my hair color, I am full Japanese and it's just that I dyed it this way. Anyways, I transferred in late and I hope to get along with everyone."
"Okay, why don't you take a seat near the window, 2nd row, since the former student moved.", Ms. Ruka says.  Mr. Yasun leaves and we then resume class. The transfer student sits in front of me.
"Okay. Back to work. From your Milky Way partner project, I have graded them and will be posting the grades up tomorrow. So! This leads to me another project", Sensei continues.
'Noooo! Sensei, you're too cruel..' The whole class complains and groans.  "Don't worry, this is your last project for a while, considering you only had 1 project so far.. Anyways, this project will be a huge portion of your grade. You will be in groups of 4. So that is your year long partner AND the pair in front of you. For example; Yukimura and Mashiro with be partners with Keita and Aki. Your project is to as a group, type a 10 page essay about the universe, planets, etc. You have 2 weeks, for today, just move your desks with your group and start with a rough draft. Begin~"
Ourselves and the class began rearranging their desk. 
"So...", Yukimura begins, "B****-chan, what we do?".   "Why me 💢💢💢 Ojiisan", I say.
"Ehm!"
We look over at Aki Fujimoto. She had black, long hair and light pink eyes, she was a shy, popular girl at school because of her 'cute' looks. "We gonna start?", she asks.  We went over who was doing what parts and what information we would need. 
-----Just 5 minutes before the bell rings for lunch, we fix the desks and many girls and boys began crowding over Aki and Keita. --'where are you from?' - 'your hair totally made us think you were a delinquent' - 'let's be friends!', questions were hurled at Keita while Aki had girls and guys asking her to eat lunch with them. Losing patience, I slam my fist onto my desk and say coldly, "so freakin annoying.. Just shut up". Everyone gulps in fear.  *ringgggg*  With the bell signaling lunch, I leave to buy something to eat.