We're Leaving Early

Wahhhhh!~ 1K reads! Thanks, guys! :))
Here's an Early Release >v<
[Not really since I'm publishing this at the correct time.. But yea..] XD

[Mashiro's POV]
I scan the room and take it all in.
'Still looks the same as I was little..'
I lay down on the bed after changing, and I realize how tired I am. I slowly fall asleep.
*
I wake up from the glare of the sunlight, the next day. I get changed and brushed my teeth in the bathroom in my room. I go out of the room and see that no one else is awake yet. I quietly walk to the dining room and I watch the maids and butlers run about.
"Ah, Mashiro. Good morning. Breakfast will be finished soon", Maria tells me. "Let me help", I say as I take the plate she's holding. "Oh, no. How can a guest help", she takes it back. "But I consider us family", I smile and take the plate, heading over to the kitchen. I help the chefs prepare the plates, I help the butlers take out the utensils, and I help the maids set the food down. "Thank you", Anna bows. "Oh, we should ring the bell for breakfast soon. Can you wake up your friends?", Anna asks. I nod and make my way back to the east wing. After knocking at each door, everyone is ready and awake.
We make our way over to the dining room, when we run into three people around my age. "M..Mashiro..?", a girl with long auburn hair in a pony tail, and crystal blue eyes calls out.
"Eh..? K-Kara!?", my eyes widen. She runs to me and hugs me, along with two other guys. "Uh.. Who are they?", Ojiisan asks. "They're my Itokos*", I say.
(Itoko(s)- cousin(s))
"This is Kara", I introduce my cousin, who was 17, like me. "This is Nero", I introduce my one year older, cousin. He has short auburn hair and dull green eyes. "And this is my younger cousin, Riku. He's only 2 years younger", I ruffle his long auburn hair, where his bangs covered his bright green eyes. "Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Hikaru". Everyone else introduces themselves. "So.. You guys.. Look American..", Mimi observes. "Our mother.. Who is the mistress here, is half American and British. Our dad, who isn't awake yet, is half American and Japanese. It explains our eye and hair color.. Along with how our house is filled with American/British servants that speak Japanese", Kara explains as we make our way to the dining room. "When did you come?", Riku asks. "We came last night", I say. "..Mom must've been tough.. Since the whole incident", Nero says. I nod as we open the doors. "Good Morning Masters Nero, Kara, Riku", the servants bow. "Good Morning", they take their seats.
My Aunt later comes in and she gives me a glare. "You have today and tomorrow..", she says as she takes her seat. I nod and we all eat in silence. "Your father will be waking up soon. I need to attend work business", she tells Nero and leaves after eating. "Yeesh.. That was not a friendly atmosphere", Ojiisan mumbles. "Anyways.. It's been about 7 years. How have you been?", Nero asks. "Eh.. So so. I have a shortage of money, but I'm still good", I say. "Hmph! How can the whole family take your mom's side?!", Kara says with an angry tone. "Calm down Oneesan", Riku says. "Okay.. So~ I see like 98% boys, and a girl.. Who you dating~~?", Kara smirks. "Let me guess! It's.. Keita! He seems to be your type!", she points. Keita goes red and shakes his head. "Mm.. Is it Mako? He seems very supporting and responsible!", she points. "Ehh!?", Mako blushes. I facepalm. "Let me try, is it Daisuke?", Nero joins in. "How about Hikaru?", he tries again. "Uh.. No", Hikaru plainly says. "Then is it Kazu?", Kara tries once more. "Noooooo", Kazu shakes his head. "Then it must be Akito?", Riku begins to join in. "Mm~ I wouldn't mind~", Aki smirks. "Guess that's a no..", Riku mumbles. Then they all gasp. "Could.. It be.. MIMI!?", the erupt. The guys crack up laughing as Mimi and I choke on our water. "What the--!?", I choke. "Then who is it!?", they ask. "Out of everyone, you never even suggested this person", Daisuke laughs. "Believe it or not, it's Yukimura", Aki grins. They all turn to Yukimura, who had a dark aura. "..oh..", is all they say.
"Haha~ Remember when Riku had a little crush on Mashiro?", Kara says as we leave the dining room to head over to the living room. "Really?", Kazu asks. "Yup~ Little Riku was s'cute!", Kara ruffles his hair as Riku blushes. "T-that was way back!", he says. I swing an arm over Riku, "pfft.. Okay~". "Ah.. I should go.. I need to head over to the hospital", I say. Nero pats my head, "Good luck, hang in there". "Thanks..".
The guys and I leave the Mansion, off to the hospital.
"Wow.. Kyoto is much smaller than Tokyo..", Daisuke looks around. "Wellll, it is the country side", Hikaru says. "You guys can go look around if you want after. I can ask Kara to show you around", I say. They cheer and we finally make it to the hospital.
"Is Sakura Kougami here?", I ask the clerk.
"Yes. And may I ask who you are?".
"..Emergency Contact Kougami, Mashiro".
"Ah, okay. She is on the 3rd floor, room 177".
I thank her and we head for the room.
I slide the door open, and I see Sakura sleeping and hooked up to an IV. "Woah..", Keita mutters. The door slides open again and the doctor comes in. "You must be the Emergency Contact.. will you be the one paying for her surgery?", he asks. "..what is her chance of surviving?", I ask. "The brain tumor may be small, but very deep.. A chance of 15%..", He sadly says. "....yes, I'll be paying.. But if she survives, please do not tell anyone that I paid", I say. "..of course". I give him the check and we leave the hospital, so they can bring her into surgery immediately.
"Is it okay if you don't stay there?", Ojiisan asks. "Yea.. I'll show you guys around, since I dragged you all out here", I call up Riku and the others for a tour.
We end of visiting shrines, market places, and gift shops. Hours and hours later, I get a call.
"Hello?", I answer.
"This is Mashiro, Kougami correct?".
"Yes"
"We are here to inform you of the surgery.. The surgery.. Was.."
....
"Yes.. Thank you for telling me.."
We all go back to the mansion. "Haha, that was fun", Kara cheers. "Yup! Kyoto is so interesting", Kazu says.
"You are back..?", a voice echos. We turn and see my Aunt's husband. "Ah.. Ojisan*. Hello", I greet. "Eh?", Ojiisan replies.
(Ojisan- uncle (one 'I'))
"Oh.. That one", he mutters. "I heard you are staying here?", he asks. "Y-yes..". "Not anymore! Out! Get out! All of you, out!", my Aunt's voice booms. All of us look at her shocked, except me since I expected it. "Wha--?! What are you talking about mother!?", Nero asks. "You said she can stay!", Riku says. "Not anymore! You have given my sister the money for the surgery, yes? You have gotten the call, yes? Well! Its done! Get out!", she yells. "What are you going on about Mother!?", Kara asks. "..the surgery.. Was unsuccessful.. My younger sister is dead!".
Everyone goes quiet.. They all look at me as I say nothing.
"..we will leave immediately..", I bow and go to my room. I pack everything up, and sit in the room as I wait for everyone else. I hear a knock on the door, and I see Kara, Nero, and Riku peek in. "Hey guys", I say. They rush towards me and give me a hug. "You knew?..", Kara asks. I nod, "I got the call when we were touring around Kyoto". "They're holding a funeral in 4 days..", Riku says. I take something out of my pocket. "At the funeral.. I want you guys to read this.. Don't open it yet.. Not until the funeral", I slip the letter into Nero's hands. They nod and they give me a 'goodbye' hug.
We all meet out in front of the gates, and I say my goodbyes to all the servants. "We'll miss you, Mashiro!", they say. I smile and nod. "You have our numbers right?", Nero asks. "Yea.. Text me when the funeral is over". We all wave 'goodbye' and we walk to the train station in silence.
-------------------4 days later--------------------
Days have passed and we settled down. We got over the news and continued our lives in school. I started to look for a job, since I lost my 20,000 yen.
I'm on my way to school when my phone rings.
I look at my phone and it was a message from Riku, Kara, and Nero in our group message.
I open the message and it read:
...

(This was a sort of boring chapter .__. Oh whale 🐳, lol. Hoped you liked this chapter and don't forget to give it a vote)