I Found You, We're Back Together

[Yukimura's POV]
Something is definitely off. B****-chan hasn't been seen for about a week and a half.
'Tch.. Where is she..', I stared out in a daze during class.
*
School comes to an end, and I dismissed myself from the guys.
'Yosh.. Gotta find b****-chan..'
As I began to walk, I heard someone call me.
"Yukimura-kun!", I turn and see Yamato.
"What?", I ask. "Are you heading over to find Mashiro-Senpai?", he pants.
"No", I lied. "Why would I find the one who cheated on me", I said, ranting my anger out, even though a part of me still holds feelings for her. "YOU'RE WRONG!", he holds me by the collar. "WE DIDN'T KISS! NEVER DID!", he shouts. "...what?".
We ended up at a nearby park, sitting on a bench.
"We never kissed. That time.. What you saw, I was only talking to her. During our conversation, she said she had something in her eye. I leaned it and was checking her eye, blowing out any dust", he explains. "If that was true, then--", I begin. "She did try to explain to you. You didn't want to here it, right? Well, she told me it's no use in explaining it anymore", he cuts in.
'Now I feel like sh*t..'
"..I'm gonna go to her.. I need to make things right", I stood up. "If you're trying to find her.. I know where she is", he says with a serious expression.

[Yamato's POV]
>Yesterday...<
"Ai..", I muttered angrily, holding her up by her collar. "Oi.. Yamato.. You're scary", she looks with surprise. "Ai.. Tell me where she is.. Tell me what you did to her", I angrily mutter, my hands shaking in rage. "Why.. Why are you still protecting her when she loves someone else..", she stares at me with a blank expression. I throw her down to the ground. "Unlike you.. Even if it is unrequited love, I don't mess up a person's life.. I don't mess with anything. It's best to support them from behind then become an enemy", I stare down at her.
"..She's.. At a shed behind an old abandoned building...", she mutters and my eyes widen. "I asked a few guys to kidnap her, I paid them a couple hundred yen. I had them give her some pills, she's out cold still. The amount of pills given to her.. She's not dead.. But she's probably in a coma..", Ai mutters as she sits on the floor. "Ai.. Where is the building..", I crouch down. Tears began to stream down her face. "..I'm sorry.. I knew I shouldn't have done that.. But all the hatred and jealousy..", she sobs. "Ai.. Calm down..", I said, handing her a tissue.

[Mashiro's POV]
"Mm..", I shifted my body around, and my eyes slowly fluttered open. Immediately, everything came to me.
"What.. Where am I?!", I look around. There wasn't much room at all. It was only me and a broken, half of a broom.
'Am I.. In a shed..?!'
Terrible memories came rushing back to me. I stumbled back, but with nowhere to go, I crouched to the ground. (A/N: Refer to Chp. 18, 'My Past')Beads of sweat began to roll down my forehead.
'N-no.. No.. Not again..'
I felt my eyesight slowly darken.. Until I only saw black.

[Yukimura's POV]
I ran down the streets, making multiple twist and turns. I panted and sweated bullets as I flew down the roads, heading to where Yamato told me.
'Tch.. That b****, Ai.. I'm gonna kill her once I make sure B****-chan is okay..', I clench my fists.
I stood in front of an old abandoned building, panting. I slowly walked around, finding an old, broken down shed. I walk up to it, only to find it wrapped in chains and a lock. "Tsk...".
I threw myself towards the shed, repeatedly, hoping that the shed is so old, it'll just break. I was breathing heavily, sweating, out of breath. I looked around and saw nothing I can use. Well, it was an abandoned building. 'No.. I need to talk to her.. No matter what'
I thrashed, kicked, and punched it til my skin peeled off from the wood, kicked and thrashed until my body could take no more. All my anger, all my sorrow, everything inside me was making me angry. Angry at myself, angry at Ai.. I backed about 10 feet away, running with full force. I felt my body ache from the impact, but the shed broke open. The chains fell onto the floor, and wooden planks snapped on the floor.
Holding my arm in pain, I kneel down and take an unconscious b****-chan in my arms. Her skin was warm, her face was pale, and beads of sweat was trickled on her forehead.
"Tch", despite the pain I was in, despite all my injuries, I carried her princess style and began to sprint towards the nearest hospital.
*
"She will be fine. We'll keep her under watch. It seems like she experienced some sort of trauma. Is there anything in the past that happened to her, similar to this?", the doctor asks. "...somewhat..", I said, remembering what Akira did to her. "Well, we'll keep watch over her. It seems like she is no longer in a coma, but she needs some rest", the doctor says before leaving.
*
I kneeled on the floor for hours. Holding her hand in mine, all I can do is wait.
'Starting the break up.. Making her go back to fighting.. Everything was caused by me.. I should've listened to her'
As I thought to myself, the bed slightly creaked. I lift my head up and see b****-chan slowly wake up. She glanced around the room, having her eyes finally fall on me.
I couldn't look at her. I hung my head down, casting a shadow over me.
"..I'm sorry.. I should've come sooner.. I should've listened to you..", I muttered angrily at myself. There was silence after that. I slowly looked up after a few minutes, and my eyes widened at the sight before me. Tears ran down her widened eyes, her shocked face stared at me.

[Mashiro's POV]
From hearing those words, tears wouldn't stop falling.
Ojiisan, looking at me in pain, quickly embraced me. "..sorry.. Please.. I still like you..", he mutters. "...y-you stupid bastard.. Son of a b****.. Baka.. Ojiisan..", I said as I cried. He only chuckled and smiled happily as he lets go.

Ohayou! Gomenasai! Mah updates are getting slower! Gahhhhhh!
Anyways, I actually made a couple of new series. Hopefully you can check those out. :)
I will try to update a bit more, but my creative mind just isn't working!