Plan in Motion

Thanks for 300+ votes :) Early Release for youuuuu~! XD
Sorry if I'm taking forever on updates and if my story is slowly getting boring. Juggling between WattPad and mah life ;-; Anyways~ thanks again and I'll be working harder to update and make more interesting chapters >~<

[Mashiro's POV]
Lunch came and I met up with everyone, Kazu, Dai, Hikaru, Kei, Mako, and Ojiisan. Aki and Mimi had to do student errands for the teacher. "..then! Mako kicked Keita off of his chair and Kei when tomato red!", Dai explains and begins to crack up. "You're such an idiot", I chuckle.

[Yukimura's POV]
As lunch ends, b****-chan and I walked back to class together. "Ugh.. I don't wanna go back to class", I groan. "Well, too bad. We gotta go through this", she grins.

[Ai's POV]
I watch from a corner as I see Yukimura and Mashiro walk to back to class. "Look out Mashiro...", I grin to myself.
I quietly head to the 3rd years' hall and find a group of guys who were ditching class. "Hey, you guys. Want to do something fun?", I give an evil grin and they raise an eyebrow. "Hm? Who are you?", one of the guys ask. "Hmm.. I think I remember her. She's that girl who thought she could take down the 4th year", the other said. "Yea, especially Mashiro Kougami. The number one street fighter before", the other added. "Ugh! Forget about that! I need your help for something", I glare. "Tch. What's in it for us?", they looked at me. "Well, my family is pretty rich. Why not I give you a good share?", I raise an eyebrow. The guys looked at one another and give each other a smug grin. "What is it that you need us to do?".

[Mashiro's POV]
School comes to an end, and Ojiisan and I make our way out. "There isn't much to do now..", I said. "Yea.. Since basketball season ended..", Ojiisan sighs. We make our way out and Ojiisan suddenly stops. "Ugh.. Forgot I have to head to the office today", he sighs. "Ha, good luck with that, Ojiisan", I chuckle and left him.  I'm walking down my usual street when three third years came out of a corner. "Heheh.. Well if it isn't, Mashiro-Senpai ", one of the three grinned. "Tch. What is it that you idiots want", I glare. "Oh, we're just carrying out a small little mission here", the other said. "Get her!". The three lunged for me, but I kicked and punched them out of my way. One going down, another coming back up. "Tch.. We're not going to be able to beat her like this..", the guy started panting. "C'mon. We have to get her no matter what", one of the guy says. The two others come behind me and grab me by my arm. They put a cloth over my mouth, and I felt my vision slowly fading away.
'Someone... Help..'

[Ai's POV]
I wait at the location, which was in an old abandoned building. A few minutes later, I see the third years come in with Mashiro being dragged on the floor. "Hah.. Nice work", I smile. "Yea.. Want easy, but we got her. Now where's the money", they asked. I toss them an envelope that held about 100000 yen*.
(100000 yen- $1,000; about)
"Don't forget the job isn't complete yet", I remind them. "Yea yea. Where should we put her", they ask. "Just toss her to the side", I gesture over to the back of the house where an old shed stood. They drag her by the floor, and leaned her against the shed.

[Mashiro's POV]
...
My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I glance around. I find myself tied up outside, leaning on a rusty, old shed. "Well, finally awake?", an annoying, familiar voice spoke. "How are you feeling?", Ai stood in front of me. "What the hell do you want", I growl. "Oh nothing~ Just that I want you out of my life", she frowns. "And how do you plan on doing that?", I ask. "Well, I'm obviously not gonna kill you. I can't have a criminal record. I just need you to disappear", she smiles. As if on que, the three third years show up. "Here. Drink up", Ai grins and one of the guys held me down as the other shoved something in my mouth. The other made me drink water, until I was coughing. "What.. Did you give me", I felt myself get dizzy. "Just a sleeping pill. Enough to make people think you moved away", she grinned. Her face began to blur out. "Son of a b****..", I mumble. "Heh~ Goodbye, Mashiro-chan~", was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

[Ai's POV]
Now unconscious, I have the guys toss her in the shed. I put a lock on it and grinned.
'Sorry Mashiro.. You just piss me off so much.. Now, time to get closer to Yukimura~'
"Good job.. And I hope you never speak of this?", I look over to the third years. "Yea, yea. We'll be going", they walked away.

[Yukimura's POV]
"Ugh.. Teachers talk to much", I mutter to myself. I walk out of the school gates, finally finished.
'Today was an okay day.. At least b****-chan and I are talking normally again.. Ah.. The school year is almost ending.. And we'll be off to college..'

(Thanks for reading ^^ This is Part II of II from CosmicNerd450 's amazing idea >v< Thanks for the idea~
If you have any ideas of your own, leave them in the comments ^^ and I'll give you credit for the chapter(s)!~~)

Credit: CosmicNerd450

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
Hey Guys! I published a new book~ Hope you check it out :) "Assassin Love". Thanks ^^