Double A B

[Mashiro's POV]
I was dragged by my ex-gang's members, who were ordered by the gang leader. I left the gang after I met Ojiisan, Daisuke, and everyone else. I told them I was done fighting, but since they saw me fighting again, they came back for me.
"So.. Can I go now? I don't want to join this stupid gang", I say. "No can do..", the leader turns. He still had the same black hair and gray colored eyes. "Ah~ You look the same from 2 years ago, Kyo", I say. "Same to you, M.K", he cocks his head to the side. "Can you not call me that..? Anyways, can I leave? I don't have any interests in rejoining", I say. "You don't have to join.. But just join us for one major fight..", he narrows his eyes. "..what fight?", I ask. "The All Alleyway Battle.. Aka 'Double A, B'. You know the objective right? All gangs in the alleyway areas join in for a major fight. Last gang standing, will be known as the 'King Gang' for the year", he says. "..how childish", I groan. "Well.. Just join and we'll leave you alone.. The battle is tomorrow, that's why we need you", Kyo grins. I sigh. "..I'll come by to CC Alley for the battle after school". "Good, if you're late, I'll send my men to pick you up", Kyo snaps his fingers and the guys open the car door.
-----------------The Next Day-----------------
I sit in class waiting for the bell to ring. "Okay.. That concludes today's lesson. See you all tomorrow", Sensei leaves.
I sit there with my head down, until I hear the door slides open with a large 'bang!'. I lift up my head and see a whole alley gang come up to me. "Heheh~ Here you are, M.K~", they smirk. "What do you want?, .. Head alley gang from Alley 22 St.", I look at them. "We're heard you're joining the Double A, B today.. And we can't let you do that..", they begin to crack their knuckles. "Ah.. You're intimidated by me.. Thinking that I'll beat you all and have the win", I say. "Heh.. We're not scared.. We're just taking out the boss before the battle begins.. Get her!", the leader shouts and all 15 gangsters lunge for me.
Some of the students shriek in surprise and fear.
4 attack me from my right, 3 attack from my left, 5 go for my front, and 2 go to my back. With every punch and kick I throw, I go in every direction. I dodge each hit in a split second, but sometimes getting hit out of surprise. As I'm fighting them off, one member lifts up a desks and throws in. Only having me dodge it, and push another member in front of it.
A few students run out to call a teacher, as others cower in fear.
A couple of minutes have passed and I took out 10 of the guys, with only 5 standing. I'm fighting them off when I hear Ojiisan's voice..
"B****-chan! Behind!", I heard him shout. When I turn, I see a guy swinging a bat at me. I'm about to shield myself when I heard a Sensei call out. "What's going on here! You gangsters! Get out! I'm calling the cops!", Sensei yells. "Sh*t.. Get the unconscious guys.. We're out of here", the leader said. They grabbed their allies and fled out the door.
"Ms. Mashiro, are you alright? We should take you to the hospital.. Considering all those bruises on your face and arms", Sensei says. "No.. I'm fine", I dismiss and the Sensei nods. The students began to leave school along with telling their friends what they witnessed. As I grabbed my bag and headed out, I pass by Ojiisan. "...Thanks..", I mutter. "..No probs", he avoids eye contact and passed me, leaving the class.
'...Idiot.. Don't help me.. I'm already trying to forget you..'
I leave the school gates, only to be stopped by Kyo's men. They grab me by the arm and shove my in the van. "You're late.. I had to come pick you up", he says, a bit irritated. "Tch.. I would've been there sooner if the gang from Alley 22 st. Didn't come for me", I mutter. "Ha! They're intimidated! That's good.. We need every gang to fear us", he grins. I roll my eyes and stare out the window.
After 15 minutes or so, the car comes to a stop. I get out of the car, and follow Kyo into CC Alley for the battle.

[Yukimura's POV]
'What battle were those guys talking about.. Is Mashiro going for a fight..? Gah.. Why am I even thinking about her?! Sheesh.. I shouldn't even help her.. Or else I would've want to protect her even more..'
I'm on my way home when I see Mashiro follow a group of guys into CC Alley..
'Is that.. Where she's going to fight..?'
After arguing with myself for a few minutes, I decided to follow.
As I'm walking in, I see a whole bunch of gangs getting ready. "Hey! You! Are you a fighter or watcher?", a man asked me suddenly. "Uh.. Here to watch", I say. "..okay, sit over there", he points to some broken bleachers.
As I sit there, I ask a guy next to me what this battle is about. He explains to me everything and I scan the place for Mashiro. I see her leaning on the wall with a gang surrounding her.
'She was in a gang before..?'
"Are you readyyyyyy?!", a voice booms in the center. The crowd cheers. "Todayyyyy! We will determine who will be King or Queen Gang of the Yearrrr! First fight is the gang from Alley 22 St. Andddddd Sae St.!", the announcer yells. The crowd roars.
The fight begins with both gangs entering the ring. The last person standing from the gang will take the win.
The fight goes on with a bunch of blood spitting out of fighters' mouths. Punches and kicks were being thrown everywhere. Occasionally, a fighter would even be thrown out of the ring.
'..Mashiro is going to be in this thing?!'
Countless fights started. After about 6 rounds, it was finally Mashiro's turn.
"Now!! Before we move on to the Semi-finals! We have the gang from Keij St. Anddddd~ Returning, Number 1 fighterrrrr! M.K.!!!! Teamed up with Yoka Alley!", the announcer booms and the crowd goes wild.
'...'

(Hm... Anyways.. Leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed it cx)