Draco for Jasmine

WARNING: SMUT!

SMUT IS SEX! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bellatrix was angry with her. Again. Jasmine wouldn't do what she asked. She wasn't going to befriend Harry just to get information. Jasmine thought it was stupid. Everyone knew she was a Riddle, he wasn't going to tell her anything. At least she had Draco to sort of lean on. Bellatrix was always so cruel. Voldemort was her father but he was always gentle with her, never ever was mean unless he needed to be. Which no one knew about except Draco and Bellatrix. He made it seem like he didn't have a weakness in front of the others.

Voldemort always told her she was the 'Dark Princess' and Draco was the 'Dark Prince', but she didn't really care. She did enjoy the fact that he said that they were 'destined to be together' though. 

When her dad took her to live at Malfoy Manor, she almost had a heart attack. Her? Living with Draco? This was going to be fun.

When she arrived though, it was constant training. She never got to see Draco. That's all she wanted to do. She was becoming lonely. Very lonely.

So once she finally ran into him, and it was just the two of them, they made a plan to sneak out and see each other. And that's what they did.

They'd wait until everyone was asleep and they'd sneak out to a place in the Manor that no one goes to.

And tonight was no different.

"Draco," Jasmine quietly called out.

"I'm over here."

She walked over to him and he gave her a genuine smile. They hadn't seen each other in a week. She pulled him into a hug and he actually hugged back.

"You know, you're gorgeous under the moon light."

Jasmine blushed and turned her head hoping he didn't see.

"Jasmine, you're so perfect. I wish we could run away and be together."

"Are you just saying this?"

He shook his head and they went to sit on the couch in the corner of the room. Jasmine had always snuggled up to him for warmth and for comfort. He did the same with her. It had always been her favorite time of the day. He ran one hand through her hair and the other wrapped around her frame, keeping her in place. She nuzzled her head into his chest and smiled.

He gently took her chin and brought her face up to look at him. He leaned in and kissed her. She wanted more so she went back in. Soon, it became heated. Clothes were being ripped of them and soon they were in underwear only. Draco leaned her back on the couch and slowly went down. He kissed her womanhood through her underwear and she squirmed a bit. 

He took the edge in his mouth and slowly took them off. He slowly went back up to her womanhood and gently blew. She let out a quiet moan. With a smirk, he slowly licked her clit. When he heard a satisfactory moan, he continued to eat her out. 

"I'm gonna cum!"

When he heard that, he stopped, "Not yet."

He took off his boxers and his manhood twitched with excitement. Jasmine was equally excited. He slowly pushed into her and she let out a cry. A tear fell down her face which Draco wiped off. He moved very slowly so she could get used to his size. 

"Faster," Jasmine moaned out.

With that, Draco did as he was told. When her moans got too loud, he connected their lips. Draco was a moaner. That turned Jasmine on even more. His grunts and moans in her ears gave her shivers.

"I'm going to cum," Draco moaned into her ear.

"Me too."

She came right before he pulled out and came on her chest.

"Can we do this more often," Jasmine blushed as she asked her question.

"Yes. Anytime you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally done.

I have one more to do. 

~~Skye~~