Fred x Reader

I've wanted to do a Fred one for a while so um yeah. Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking around, talking with the twins about your next prank.

"How about we prank-" George was interrupted.

"There will be no pranking. If you do there will be punishment," Umbridge said, doing that annoying laugh.

"Yes Ma'am," all three of you saluted.

Umbridge made a 'humph' sound and walked off.

"So who did you have in mind to prank George," you asked.

"Well, I was thinking we'd prank Neville again," he answered.

"Yes! I'm choosing what we use! Fred? You've been really quiet. You okay," you said looking at Fred.

"Huh? Oh! Um, I'm fine," he blushed.

"Well do you agree with who we are going to prank," you questioned.

"Whoever you think is best," he said.

~~After prank~~

"I thought I told you three that their will be no pranking in this school," Umbridge boomed.

"Well, you see-" you were interrupted.

"All three of you, come with me," she sighed.

When you all got in her office she sighed and said that all of this was going to hurt her a lot more than it hurt us. Fred growled from the place Umbridge put him. You've heard about what goes on when you go to her office. It's not good. At all. You were scared.

"Fred. George. I'm scared," you whispered.

"It will be okay," Fred smiled.

"No talking," Umbridge boomed, "Now, I want you three to write: 'I will not prank'."

"How many times," you asked.

"Until I say," she smiled.

~~One hour later~~

"Okay, you all can go now," she smiled.

You wiped the tears from your face and studied your hand. You could barely make out what she told you to write.

"It hurts," you cried.

"The pain will go away soon," Fred and George soothed.

~~Gryffindor Common Room ⊙ω⊙~~

"(Y/n)! How bad did it hurt? You know. What Umbridge made you do," Neville asked.

"It hurts. Bad. But, the pain goes away a little bit after," you smiled.

"Did she really keep you guys in there for an hour," Ron asked.

"Yeah. She did," you sighed.

"(Y/n)! Come here," Fred called.

"Coming," your face brightened up.

"(y/n)? Are you feeling any better," he asked as you walked up.

"Yeah. Much better. You," you asked.

"Pain went away, yeah," he replied, "I want to show you something. Come with me."

You followed him and you reached the secret place the three of you go to.

"Why are we in here," you asked.

"Fred and I would like to ask you if you'd like to quit school this year and start a joke shop with us," George asked, coming out of no where.