Draco for Jasmine

Jasmine settled herself next to her father, just like he told her to. When everyone else settled down for the Death Eater meeting, she noticed a boy sitting across from her kind of staring. She scowled at the, oddly attractive, boy and listened in to 'Voldemorts' rambling. 

"We have two new people sitting here with us. One of them is my daughter Jasmine," the boys' eyes almost popped out of his head when Jasmine stood up, "And, Lucius Malfoys son, Draco."

The people sitting at the table clapped when they were able to but soon quieted down. Jasmine blocked them out most of the time. When she finally came back to her senses, she noticed that everyone was looking at her.

"Um, what," she asked, scratching her head.

"Tell them about yourself," Voldemort said, but leaned down and whispered so only she could hear, "Not too much though."

She sighed and stood up, "My name's Jasmine. Voldemort here is my dad. My Italian accent is from my mother. I'm 16. I'm 5'7. I'm in Slytherin. I have a crescent moon tattooed on my wrist. My nose is pierced and both my ears have full piercings. My favorite animals are cats and snakes. I love flowers. I love books, music, art, and different languages. My favorite color is blue and I like dark colors." She then plopped herself done and continued to daydream.

After the meeting, Jasmine went to Diagon Alley to pick up what she needed for Hogwarts. That's where she bumped into Draco.

"Sorry," she mumbled, not looking up from the parchment in her hand.

"Jasmine," he questioned.

"Draco," she said, turning to face him.

"Never mind. Talk to me when we get to Hogwarts," he said.

"Yeah, sure," she sighed, walking off.

When she finally was able to get to Hogwarts, she barely payed attention to Dumbledore talking or anything. She felt a nudge at her side and she looked over at her friend.

"That Malfoy boy is staring at you," she whispered.

Jasmine looked up and saw Draco, "Yeah. I guess he is."

"Why," she asked, "He never even noticed you before."

"I bumped into him during the summer. Maybe he took a liking to me," Jasmine laughed.

The rest of dinner went smoothly and Jasmine got to sit in her favorite place. A chair at a little table in the common room.  She started to read quietly. Then, someone cleared their throat, right over her.

"Yes," she asked looking up, "What do you want Draco?"

"I want to get to know you," he said.

As the year went on, Jasmine slowly started to like the blonde, stuck up, daddy's boy. She had to admit, he was very determined to get her. It was cute. He was cute.

"Hey Jasmine. I wanted to know if you'd you know," Draco asked, blushing slightly.

"Date you? Sure," Jasmine said, looking up from the flowers she was picking. 

"Thanks," he scooped the most beautiful flower out of the garden and put it in her her, "Until next time, my love."

Jasmines jaw dropped as she watched him walk away. She touched the flower in her hair as she went back to picking some more. When she finally returned to her room, she put some parchment on each side of an open book then put the flower in it. After she closed it, she laid another book on top. She would cherish that flower. That whole year they would sneak out and meet each other somewhere and sneak around. Their secret relationship made life a bit more exciting than it already was for the two with the most dramatic parents ever.

When summer rolled around, Jasmine had to stay at the Malfoys. Which caused Jasmine a lot of happiness and a lot of stress. They hung out a lot and did some couple like things every once in a while. Sometimes, Draco would sneak into her room at night so they could sit up all night and talk, snuggle, then fall asleep.

Jasmine didn't think Draco was going to sneak in tonight so she took off her shorts along with her bra. She had just fallen asleep when she heard her door open. 

Draco nudged her a little, "Jasmine. Wake up."

She sat up, letting the blankets roll off her, "What? I thought you weren't coming tonight?"

Draco sat down on the bed, "I decided that I would." Him sitting caused the blankets to shift and he could clearly she she wasn't wearing pants, and just realized she didn't have a bra on either. "Um, Jasmine? Do you want to get dressed before we hang out," he blushed.

Her eyes got wide as she covered herself, "Don't look."

Draco closed his eyes and could feel her get off the bed.  When he heard her shuffle over to her clothes, he got up quietly. 

He spun her around by her waist, and kissed her, "Actually, I like you like this." Even in the dark room, he could see the pink tint to her beautiful pale skin. "I want you, Jasmine," he growled, biting her neck slightly. 

Jasmine responded just the way Draco had hoped. He quickly stripped her of her top. He kissed from the edge of her panties, to her boobs, then up to her mouth. She smiled at him before stripping him of his shirts and moving her hands up and down his chest. 

"You're more fit than you look," she laughed, bringing him into a deep and passionate kiss. 

He started to rub her through her panties and she let out a soft moan. Soon enough, both of them were completely naked. He positioned himself and she gave a slight nod. When he entered, a few tears fell down her face and he kissed them off. A rush of pleasure ran throughout her body when he moved slightly and she gave out a moan.

He smirked and picked up speed. She dug her nails into his back as they both tried to not wake up his family. 

"D-Draco," Jasmine gave her warning before letting go, biting on Draco's shoulder to keep quiet. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and letting go himself.

Afterwards, they cleaned up and snuggled up just like they always did. Jasmine fell asleep to Draco stroking her hair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry!!! I mean to have this up earlier but my sisters water had broke! I'm an aunt guys!! My little nephew is adorable!!! 

Anyways, thank you for your patients with me. I hope you like it!!! 

To get one: 

       Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

Or

Tell me your OC and their description (hair color, personality. that stuff), Person, and plot (optional)

To write:
Oliver for Jazmyn
Harry for Bree
Neville x Reader
SPN x Reader x Harry Potter pt 2

~~Skye~~ 

(Discontinued) Harry Potter One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें