HarRon

FIRST OFF, I CAN'T FIND A SHIP NAME FOR THEM SO THEY ARE HARRON! For me at least. hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Harry watched as the Gyriffindor students held Ron in the air cheering, 'Weasley.' He felt jealous of Lavender who was getting Ron's attention, but he quickly pushed those thoughts to the back of mind. Don't get him wrong, he was happy for Ron; he was glad that Ron did so well in the quidditch game.

        "Why are you staring at Ron that way," Hermione asked, scaring Harry out of his thoughts.

        "What do you mean," he nervously asked.

        "Don't play dumb," Hermione growled slightly.

        "Fine, come with me," Harry groaned.

        He took her over to an empty corner of the room and whispered, "I think I love Ron. But, I can't say anything even if I wanted to. I hate seeing these girls fawn over him and actually get his attention. I don't know what to do Hermione."

        Hermione listened until Harry was done rambling, "Harry, everything will be fine. Just tell-"

        "What are you two talking about," Ron said as he came up to them.

        "N-nothing," Harry said as his face started to heat up.

        "Oh. Okay," Ron mumbled.

        "You know, Ron, I think you and Harry should talk," Hermione slyly winked at Harry.

        "Why," Ron questioned looking slightly confused.

        "Nothing, Ron! Hermione stop," Harry exclaimed.

        "O-okay," Ron replied sounding a bit hurt.

        "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that. Ron, can I talk to you. Privately," Harry asked, his face heating up once more.

        "Sure," Ron questioned.

        Soon after Ron responded, Harry dragged him out of the room and into their empty dorm. Harry sat down on his bed and motioned for Ron to sit. Ron walked over and sat on the end of Harrys' bed. 

        "So, what did you want to talk to me about," Ron questioned.

        "Ron, I-I-I," Harry stuttered, "I need to tell you something important, but I don't know how to tell you."

        "Well? Spit it out," Ron commanded.

        "I-I," Harry couldn't tell him.

        Ron stared at him for a bit before Harry got a rush of confidence and pulled Ron into a kiss. Ron jumped and froze. When Harry released his lips, he got up and left. Ron sat there shocked, not really knowing what to do until he heard the dorm room door shut. He shot up and ran out to find Harry. But, by the time he got out of the room, Harry was gone. Ron looked all over for Harry.

        "Hermione," Ron said as he walked up to her, "Have you seen Harry? We talked, then he just shot up and left."

        "Oh, yeah, I talked to him," she smiled.

        "Did he say where he was going," he asked.

        "No. Sorry Ron. But, you know, maybe you should check in the air," she smirked as she looked out the window.

        Ron slowly walked up and looked out the window. He saw Harry flying around on his broom, looking slightly depressed.

        "I guess I better go out and get him before he gets in trouble," Ron sighed.