Draco for Savannah

Savannah was walking around with her boyfriend, Ron. Today was their 8 month anniversary. She couldn't be happier.

"Savannah, I'll be right back," Ron said, walking off.

"Alright! I'll wait right here," she beamed.

~~1 hour later~~

"Ron... Where are you," she sighed, "I guess I should go find him."

She walked all the way around the school until she stopped in front of the Gryffindor common room. She waited until someone finally came to go in.

"Um! Excuse me! Can you see if Ron is in there," you asked.

"Yeah, no problem," they replied.

She waited before they came back out. They smiled sadly and told her to quietly come in. Savannah did as she was told and came in quietly, there she saw Ron, making out with Lavender Brown.

"R-Ron," Savannah cried, "How could you?"

"S-Savannah! It's not what you think," Ron called.

She flipped him off before taking off down the stairs and into the Slytherin common room. She sat in front of the fire, watching a few pictures she threw in burn.

"I hate you Ron Weasley," she cried.

"What are you crying about," Draco scoffed.

"None of your business Draco," she cried, covering her face.

"Now, now, such a pretty girl shouldn't be crying," he said, pulling her hands away and wiping the tears off her face.

"What do you want Draco," she sniffled.

"I want you, my beautiful brunette, greenish grayish brown eyed snake," he smiled, pulling her into a hug.

~~week before school ends for summer~~

Savannah stayed closer to Draco, to make sure Ron wouldn't try to talk to her.

"Savannah, love, are you okay," Draco asked, peering at her face.

"I'm fine. Hey, I am going to read a book in the library," she smiled, walking off.

As she settled down to read, she heard the voice she never wanted to hear again.

"Savannah, please talk to me," Ron said, sitting beside her.

"No. There I spoke," she rolled her eyes, continuing to read.

Ron growled, turned her face, and kissed her. She squeaked and pushed him off.

"Ronald Weasley! You're horrible! I hate you," she growled, walking off to find Draco once more.

~~summer~~

She got tons of letters from Ron. She read them, but never responded. She responded to Hermione and Draco.

One letter from Draco caught her eye:

'Dear Savannah,

Dad and mum want to meet you. Can you come over for dinner soon? Maybe in the next two weeks? See you then.

Love,

Draco'

She blushed slightly, running into her parents room.

"Can I go to eat dinner at the Malfoy Manor some time in the next two weeks? Please," she begged.

Her parents smiled warmly at her.

"Sure, you can go," her mum said.

"Thank you! I'm going to write back to Draco," she beamed.

Before she left she heard her dad say, "She seems happier with Draco then she ever did with Ron."

She smiled and giggled a bit at that and ran to her room.

'Dear Draco,

Yeah! I'd love to! Send me a owl when you decide to have it and I'll be there!

Love,

Savannah'

She got her owl, Ezekial (I hope you like your owls name) deliver it to Draco.

~~Time for the dinner~~

She got ready and took off to Malfoy Manor. When she got there, Draco and Mrs. Malfoy were standing outside.

"You must be the Savannah, Draco has been talking about! I'm Narcissa Malfoy, but you can call me whatever you want," she smiled, holding out her hand.

"Hi! Yes, I am Savannah. It's nice to meet you Mrs. Malfoy," Savannah shook her hand.

"Savannah," Draco smiled, pulling her into a hug.

"Draco. What are you doing," Mr. Malfoy asked.

"Nothing," he said, letting her go.

"I'm Lucius Malfoy. You may call me Lucius, or Mr. Malfoy," he said, shaking her hand.

"I'm Savannah. Nice to meet you sir," she smiled, shaking his hand.

~~After dinner~~

"It was so nice to meet and talk you with you both," Savannah smiled.

"I hope you will come back soon," Mrs. Malfoy smiled, while Mr. Malfoy had poker face.

"Only if you'll have me," Savannah laughed a bit.

"Savannah? Can I talk to you in private," Draco asked.

She nodded her head and Draco pulled her off to secluded place.

"Savannah, I know you aren't completely over Ron, but I love you. Will you please be mine," he asked, staring into her eyes.

"You're an idiot. I've been over Ron. I've been dropping hints on you all summer," she smiled, pulling him into a hug.

He froze for a moment, taking in what she said before hugging her back. As she pulled back from the hug, Draco kissed her. She immediately responded. Everything that she missed about Ron, was gone. Draco replaced everything.

Sparks flew as they kissed. When they finally pulled back, their faces were a bright red.

"I love you Savannah," he smiled.

"I love you too, Draco," Savannah smiled, kissing him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! I hope it was long enough for you! If not I can make a second part no problem. I loved writing this and I'm not going to lie I even blushed a bit. A bit. Love you all! If you want one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~