Neville for Jassmine

FIRST OFF, NEVILLE LOOKS SO DAMN CUTE IN THIS PHOTO! LOOK AT HOW INNOCENT HE IS RIGHT NOW! SAVOR THAT BECAUSE DEEP INSIDE HE IS A BADASS!! He lets it out and it shocks everyone.

*TRIGGER WARNING* THERE IS SOME CUTTING SO IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED OR EASILY OFFENDED BY THAT, THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Neville! I found that plant you were looking for," Jassmine called out.

"Really?! Thank you! And it is just big enough for me to study," Neville smiled, taking the plant from her hand.

Hermione soon walked up, "Neville, Harry said he wants to talk to you."

"Oh. Alright thanks," Neville said, "Bye Jassmine. I will see you later."

"Bye Neville," she smiled, and sighed as he walked away, "I hate not having any other friends. It sucks."

She sat around by herself for a while before noticing that Neville left his Herbology book. She went around looking for him before deciding he was probably in the Gryffindor Common Room. When she finally arrived outside the entrance, she sat there until someone tried to go in.

"Um, excuse me! Can you give this to Neville, if he's in there. If not can you had it back to me," she asked, a smile on her face.

"Yeah, no problem," they replied.

She waited a few minutes and Neville came out. He looked slightly exhausted and his hair looked extremely messy.

"Oh! Sorry Neville! Did I wake you," she blushed. He looked really hot to her right now.

"Yeah, but it's fine. I wanted to thank you for returning my book. It's my favorite," he smiled.

"No problem Neville," she smiled, "Well, I'll let you go back to bed. I didn't even realize what time it was."

"Don't get caught by Filch," he said.

"I won't. I never do," she laughed.

She made her way back to the Slytherin Common Room (I felt like Slytherin would probably be best. Ya'know?). She went to bed, ignoring the giggling girls like always.

~~Next Day~~

Neville was kidding with her in Potions class, which caught attention from Snape.

"Mr. Longbottom and Miss Jassmine, I suggest you get to work," he said, walking around the area.

After all their classes, Neville and Jassmine met up again.

"Jassmine? Why doesn't anyone know your last name," Neville asked.

Jassmine's eyes got wide, "No reason. I just don't want to be called by it you know."

"Oh. That's fine," he smiled, looking for more plants.

"I'm glad that we can just relax like this Neville," she smiled, looking with him.

After a little bit, he asked, "It's really hot today. Aren't you gonna roll up your sleeves?"

"No thanks. I'm always cold (me. my life. me.)," Jassmine sighed, now relaxing under a tree.

"Jassmine! Look at this one," Neville smiled, running up to show her.

"It's called-"

~~That Night~~

"Neville is going to end up seeing my Dark Mark. No matter how hard I try to hide it, he will see it," Jassmine mumbled so no one else could hear.

When she finally got to her dorm, her roommates were fighting over something. She rolled her eyes and got ready for bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out cold.