SPN x Reader x HP pt 2

A second part was requested so here we gooooo!
§°§°§°§°§°§°§°§°§°§

You were hanging out with Gabriel and eating all the candy you could hope for when Sam came in.

"(y/n), we have a case. Do you want to go," he asked.

You looked from the candy to Sam a couple of times, "Can I bring the candy?"

"Yes you can bring the candy," Sam sighed.

"Then sure! What are we waiting for," you smiled.

Gabriel stood up with you and kissed your cheek, "Be careful my dear Juliet."

"Romeo, I will always be careful for you," you played along with him, holding the back of your hand up to your forehead and sighing dramatically.

"Guys. Enough with the role play. Come on," Sam sighed once more, leaving the room.

You packed your stuff and started to walk out the door when a letter smacked you in the face. You looked up to see your owl, (Owl name). Picking up the letter, you see it is from Harry. Smiling at the letter, you open it to see his bad handwriting.

"(Y/n)? Come on! Read the letter in the car," Dean called out to you.

You ran inside and got your cage for (owl name). He/she flew in it and waited to deliver and receive. You climbed into the Impala, setting the cage beside you.

"Oh hell no," Dean said, looking from the cage to you.

"But Dean, I need him/her," you gave him puppy dog eyes.

Dean stared at you for a bit, "Fine. It better not make a mess."

"It has a name you know," you sighed.

Sam turned to you, "Whats his/her name?"

"(Owl name)," you beamed, petting him/her through the cage.

When everything quieted down, you started to read the letter.

Dear (y/n),

How is America? It sure is quiet now that you are gone. Hermione misses you like crazy. Ron still slacks off on work with me every once in a while. I hope you are happy with Dean and Sam. From what I hear, they really do love you just the way you said. Like family. Don't forget about your family all the way over here, okay? We all love and miss you.

Love,
Harry

You smiled at the letter, holding it close. You didn't realize you were crying until Sam looked at you asking what's wrong.

"Oh! I just miss everyone. That's all," you smiled a bit at him. He nodded and left you to think.

When you all got the the motel, you ended up having to do rock paper scissors with Dean to see how got the bed. Of course you got the bed, Dean always picks the same thing. He wasn't that happy about losing.

Dean was laying around before he suddenly turned to you.

"Yes," you asked, writing back to Harry.

"I didn't know witches like you existed. You aren't nasty when you do magic and you don't have to pray to anyone to do it," he said.

"I was born with magic my whole family are witches and wizards," you smiled at Dean.

"Are there more of your type of witch, like here in America" he asked.

"Yes there is. Somewhere," you laughed a bit.

Finishing the letter, you gave it to (owl name) and let him/her out the window.

Crowley appeared in front of you, causing you to jump, "Hello boys and (y/n). I need to borrow her."

Before the boys could protest, you had poofed away with Crowley.

"I hate when you do that. You scared me," you sighed feeling your heartbeat.

"Sorry about that love," he smiled.

"What do you need," you asked, relaxing on a nearby chair.

"I need you to cast a spell for me," he said.

"What spell would that be," you smirked.

"A -what did you call it- Oh, an unforgivable curse," he asked, quite awkwardly you might add.

"What would you want me to do that for," your eyes were wide with fear.

"Information. I need it. They won't give it to me," he sighed.

"Crowley, that's illegal. I can get in a lot of trouble for it," you replied.

"You're safe here. No one can see you except me and that demon in there," Crowley sighed. You could tell he fell bad for asking this.

"How important is the information," you stared at a corner.

"Life or death information," he sighed once more.

"Fine," you sighed, "Where is he demon?"

"In here," he lead you to the demon.

It took over a girl. She was very pretty. Dean would pounce on that in a second. She was everything a girl would want to be.

After you got the information Crowley wanted, you collapsed on the chair and had a tear fall down your face.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)," he knew about how you were tortured and felt bad.

"It's fine Crowley. You have your information now. Can you bring me back to the boys," you sighed, wrapping your arms around him. He nodded and brought you back. When you were in the motel, you snuggled up to Sam and quietly sobbed. Neither of the boys asked what had happened, they just were there for you.

Soon after you cleaned yourself up, all the boys were in the motel room. There's Cas, Crowley, Lucifer, Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Gabriel.

"What is going on," you sighed, looking at all of them.

"You're friends are coming," Dean smiled.

"What," your eyes shot open while a smile spread across your face.

"Harry, Draco, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, George, Fred (shhh), and Neville are coming," Sam read the names off the letter.

Later that day, everyone showed up. Everyone introduced themselves and you watched with a smile at your whole family getting along in the same room. Hermione was standing beside you most of the time if not talking to Cas about what Heaven is like. Everyone had huge smiles and everything was happy. It was the best thing you could've hoped for.

§°§°§°§°§°§°§°§°§°§°§°§

Well the ending was really derpy. DID YOU MISS ME?! Heh don't answer that. But I finally finished this.

To write:
Draco for Annabelle
Charlie for Sophie
Oliver x Reader
Pansy for Carmen
Neville for Savannah

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

Or

Tell me your OC and their description (hair color, personality. that stuff), Person, and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~