Draco for Carmen

So the very first one is going to be for someone who asked me to write this a while ago. So, here it finally is >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Here we go. Another day of Hogwarts. Another day of bullying,' Carmen sighed as she thought.

"Watch where you're going," Draco boomed as he knocked her to the ground.

"You know you don't have to be such a prick," Carmen mumbled as she picked herself back up.

"What did you say," he growled.

"Nothing! I said nothing," she squeaked as she ran back to the Hufflepuff common room.

As she was sitting at the couch, she heard a few of the girls giggling about the Yule Ball.

"Who are you going with," one asked.

"No one yet, but I hope that boy I told you about asks me," the other giggled.

'It must be nice having friends, and having dates,' Carmen whimpered to herself as she put her blonde hair into a ponytail.

"Hey! Carmen, who are you going with," a girl asked.

"N-no one," Carmen stuttered.

"We can so help you," the girls squealed, forcing Carmen to her feet.

"I've really got to study and-"

"You can get back to that," one girl interrupted.

Carmen growled slightly, pushing her glasses back into place.

"Hmm, let's see. You have blonde hair, brown eyes, and wear glasses. Girls, what boy do you think would like her the best," one asked while the others studied her.

"Maybe Ron," a girl replied.

"No, no, no! Someone else," another squeaked.

"Draco," another suggested.

"N-no! Please," Carmen said before she could stop herself.

"Oh! I forgot he bullied you! I'm so sorry," the girl cried out as she hugged her.

"He wouldn't like a Mudblood like her anyways," one girl laughed.

"I agree, Draco only likes Purebloods," one agreed.

"Thanks girls, but no thanks. I don't need help. I'm not going," Carmen growled as she left.

She was roaming the halls when she ran into her friend Skye (I couldn't think of someone. Sorry >.<)

"Hey, Carmen! What's wrong," Skye said, slinging an arm onto Carmens' shoulder.

"Nothing, just thinking," she quietly replied.

"About," Skye asked.

"Promise not to say anything," Carmen mumbled.

"Promise," Skye giggled.

Carmen got close to Skyes' ear and whispered, "Some of the girls were talking about the Yule Ball, and got me involved. They were trying to get me a date and one of them said Draco. They started laughing saying how he wouldn't like me because I'm a Mudblood. I don't know that just hurt thinking how Draco wouldn't ever like me."